IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
nitai16108

which kind of foodstuffs shall be taken to control the body heat?

Rate this topic

Hare Krishna

All glories to Sri Sri Guru and Gauranga

All glories to Srila Prabhupad

Which kind of foodstuffs can control the body heat?

what time the food should be taken? Meal-timings & methodology of having food? any of the above said factors can effect or control the body heat? much of distrubances due to my body's heat. infact iam fasting for Ekadasi and all other Acharya's appearance days also.but my body is producing enormous heat. i cant eat more than three or four palms of food in the afternoon for lunch.somebody here please help me for controlling my body heat.:pray:

Hare Krishna

Hare Krishna

what time the food should be taken? Meal-timings & methodology of having food? any of the above said factors can effect or control the body heat? much of distrubances due to my body's heat. infact iam fasting for Ekadasi and all other Acharya's appearance days also.but my body is producing enormous heat. i cant eat more than three or four palms of food in the afternoon for lunch.somebody here please help me for controlling my body heat.:pray:

Hare Krishna

You must increase your intake of water, both physically and spiritually.

Fill a 1 Liter bottle of water in the morning and try to finish it at least by noon. Do the same thing in the afternoon, and in the evening.

The other kind of water is prayer. I recommend you say your rounds or prayers while walking for now.

If you work or life is stressful at this time, you must make some in the morning and evening for nothing but God. Try 30 minutes to 1hour in the morning and same before bedtime of only God .. nothing else He Alone.

May the Divine Physician grant you peace of mind and body.

ys.

It all depends on what your body dosha or constitution is, if your bdy type is primarily pitta/agni which is fire...people with fire body type tend to be more short tempered, aggresive, and have strong digestive system. If you are this body type and are trying to reduce body heat here is a web site you might want to look at

http://www.ayur.com/dosha/pitta.html

Also go to

http://www.hinduonnet.com/folio/fo0010/00100240.htm

there go to Effect of seasons on the prakriti types

then see what you can eat and what to avoid.

Also in general anything cold and sweet reduces body heat, and plenty of water.

Hare Krishna

Dear subroto,

How to find out my body is which type 1. pitta or 2. another name which i dont know? please help me.

waiting for your earlier reply.

Thanking you,

Sorry for taking this long to reply, I don't get to a computer as often as I would like to...

To find out your body type I posted which is

http://www.doshabalance.com/articles/articles_doshabalance.html

Once you it will take you to a page once you are there click on "Dosha balance questionare" fill out that questionare to the best of your ability at the end it will tell you what your body type is

the three types are

1.pitta 2. vata 3. kapha

You are not just one body type , you are a combination of all 3..only one type is stronger in you than the other.

This however is a second option to a authentic ayurvedic doctor...there are hundreds of fake ones out there.If you can get to a ayurvedic practitioner thats the best, but if you cannot go to the website I mentioned above.

It worked for me.

Hare Krishna

Hare Krishna

YOu need to take tender coconut daily.