IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mahak

i want

Rate this topic

I want to be a hare krsna, but I still drink, still smoke pot and cigs, I play the lottery and go to vegas now and then, and have sex every now and then with whenever the urge strikes. I eat two eggs for breakfast, and eat meat every now and then, but Im really a good person. Since I work for a living, Im a sudra.

So can I still be a devotee, even though I dont care one iota about "pillars of Spiritual life", regulative principles, pleasing my spiritual master, and my whole consciousness is that I will do what I want and never listen to anyone who says I cant do what I want. And when I read, my mind will not register anything other that permission to carry on with my way to godhead.

I mean, really, Im the master here, why should I care about any discipline.

mahaksadasa

I want to be a hare krsna, but I still drink, still smoke pot and cigs, I play the lottery and go to vegas now and then, and have sex every now and then with whenever the urge strikes. I eat two eggs for breakfast, and eat meat every now and then, but Im really a good person. Since I work for a living, Im a sudra.

So can I still be a devotee, even though I dont care one iota about "pillars of Spiritual life", regulative principles, pleasing my spiritual master, and my whole consciousness is that I will do what I want and never listen to anyone who says I cant do what I want. And when I read, my mind will not register anything other that permission to carry on with my way to godhead.

I mean, really, Im the master here, why should I care about any discipline.

mahaksadasa

Devotees can come from all spheres of life. If you do not improve at least up to the regulative principles of DVD, then you will not please Srila Prabhupada.

4/20/74 conver. Hyderabad

Prabhupada: Any engagement, any engagement for Krishna, he is Vaishnava. If he is under the guidance of his spiritual master and doing the business according to the direction, he is Vaishnava. He is above all these.

I see 'according to the directions' don't you Mahaksa? 2 weeks before this conversation the directions were given for sudra as once in a month for intox and meat, on dark moon night. Not as in your above post as a daily regiment or by slaughterhause.

CB-r

How is it I never heard "bhakti raja" or any of this DVD nonsense. Is it because this was not divulged in Srila Prabhupadas books, and it is only from brainstorming sessions with his leaders?

These revisionists are nonsense. They make up philosophies as they go, initiate themselves, come up with words no one ever heard Srila Prabhupada speak of.

What is their motive? Certainly they dont propose to pass on Srila Prabhupada as he is, because he is clear on what it takes to be his disciple.

They flock together, cheer each other on, like the sentimental cultists they are. Even the rtviks would have none of their nonsense.

Okay, DVDers, what is your position on female vaisnavas? Your answer is what you are made of, BTW, nothing short of life and death.

mahaksadasa

How is it I never heard "bhakti raja" or any of this DVD nonsense. Is it because this was not divulged in Srila Prabhupadas books, and it is only from brainstorming sessions with his leaders?

These revisionists are nonsense. They make up philosophies as they go, initiate themselves, come up with words no one ever heard Srila Prabhupada speak of.

What is their motive? Certainly they dont propose to pass on Srila Prabhupada as he is, because he is clear on what it takes to be his disciple.

They flock together, cheer each other on, like the sentimental cultists they are. Even the rtviks would have none of their nonsense.

Okay, DVDers, what is your position on female vaisnavas? Your answer is what you are made of, BTW, nothing short of life and death.

mahaksadasa

My, answer to you is to stuff yourself. Your black. I've made up nothing. I have posted where Srila Prabhupada is definitely saying to do in ISKCON now. Not 'brainstorming' the way your rejecting makes you black in the heart and a danger to those that read your posts. You can not show congruent contextual vani examples to prove any points you make against DVD.

Go to the conversation and prove Prabhupada is just 'talking' Did you read the purport to SB 8.2.30? Is that brainstorming?

Hare Krsna, Catrubahu das Bhakti-raja

Guest guest

There was something nice posted by a DVD player about how we should view the ladies.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HerServant

Is Vedic Knowledge present in the Bible?

Now we are equipped to read the Bible in Light of the Vedas, and understand Vedic knowledge/wisdom contained in Jesus Lila. The Vedas are contained in the Life of Christ. The knowledge is revealed through "Mystery" by contacting Jesus through the heart of Mary .. rejoice! .. Jesus teaches us in direct relationship to His Person, .. Himself !!!

Haleluiah!

This should give a clue to all men aspiring to discipleship about how to look at all their mothers out there, from their blood Mother to Sisters, cousins, and neighbors.

No-one pleases the father except through service to his Son who is the bonafide Spiritual Master, and no man pleases the Spiritual Master unless the women in his own sphere of influence are well sheltered and cared for emotionally and physically, and this alone will inspire them to spontaneously reveal the devotion and love of a divine mother to you as they will see you as a true and worthy servant of the son of Krsna the Father.

Hare Krsna

Guest guest

Caturabhu prabhu,

Killing any living entity is unthinkable for a Vaisnava, regardless of which varna he or she is. Vaisnavas are all compassionate, therefore killing of animals for 'practice' is a nonsensical idea. Eating them afterward is hideous. If practice is all you need, why do you have to eat the dead animal?

You seem completely convinced that killing innocent animals & eating them is alright, so I will not attempt to dissuade you. But I must tell you that you've taken a very dangerous path, sure to lead you astray.

My, answer to you is to stuff yourself. Your black. I've made up nothing. I have posted where Srila Prabhupada is definitely saying to do in ISKCON now. Not 'brainstorming' The way your rejecting makes you black in the heart and a danger to those that read your posts. You can not show congruent contextual vani examples to prove any points you make against DVD.

Go to the conversation and prove Prabhupada is just 'talking' Did you read the purport to SB 8.2.30? Is that brainstorming?

Hare Krsna, Catrubahu das Bhakti-raja

Caturabhu prabhu,

Killing any living entity is unthinkable for a Vaisnava, regardless of which varna he or she is. Vaisnavas are all compassionate, therefore killing of animals for 'practice' is a nonsensical idea. Eating them afterward is hideous. If practice is all you need, why do you have to eat the dead animal?

You seem completely convinced that killing innocent animals & eating them is alright, so I will not attempt to dissuade you. But I must tell you that you've taken a very dangerous path, sure to lead you astray.

It is practically useless to reply to a post like this, but I take the easy bait.

So many times now I'm saying to you nay sayers that DVD it is not my concoction. These are the words of the Guru, A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Maharaja, Srila Prabhupada.

Please take the conversation and SB quotes and show me, through them, the error of my ways. Just so much talk is useless and un-vaisnava. If you have contention with my posts, then please by all means necessary re-read these conversations and tell me how I have it wrong.

Have you read Bhagavad-gita? Spoken on the field of the largest battle in the history of the planet. 64,000,000 or so dead in 18 days. Blood ran like rivers. And who is the central figure in that great book? A Vaisnava Ksatriya. Arjuna, Maharata, killer of 10,000 warriors at a time. Man do you have the wrong religion/spiritual life. We Vaisnavas are not check turners as a whole. Some will kill you. And enjoy the religious/spiritual opprotunity. The ksatriya delights in a religious fight, un-sought.

Hare Krsna, Caturbahu das Bhakti-raja

Guest guest

Caturbahu prabhu,

How many times does it have to be said that DVD isn't at dispute here? Sure, if it is practical to implement DVD in the modern age, then it must be implemented. What is being disputed is your insistence that the 4 regulative principles can somehow be broken. For a sincere aspirant on the path of Krishna consciousness, there can be no compromise in the 4 principles.

And as others have pointed out, a Vaisnava killing animals in the modern age for 'practice' is a new concept you're trying to introduce. In any case, please answer the question I already asked ... if practice is all you need, why do you eat the animal after you kill it?

It is practically useless to reply to a post like this, but I take the easy bait.

So many times now I'm saying to you nay sayers that DVD it is not my concoction. These are the words of the Guru, A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Maharaja, Srila Prabhupada.

Please take the conversation and SB quotes and show me, through them, the error of my ways. Just so much talk is useless and un-vaisnava. If you have contention with my posts, then please by all means necessary re-read these conversations and tell me how I have it wrong.

Have you read Bhagavad-gita? Spoken on the field of the largest battle in the history of the planet. 64,000,000 or so dead in 18 days. Blood ran like rivers. And who is the central figure in that great book? A Vaisnava Ksatriya. Arjuna, Maharata, killer of 10,000 warriors at a time. Man do you have the wrong religion/spiritual life. We Vaisnavas are not check turners as a whole. Some will kill you. And enjoy the religious/spiritual opprotunity. The ksatriya delights in a religious fight, un-sought.

Caturbahu prabhu,

How many times does it have to be said that DVD isn't at dispute here? Sure, if it is practical to implement DVD in the modern age, then it must be implemented. What is being disputed is your insistence that the 4 regulative principles can somehow be broken. For a sincere aspirant on the path of Krishna consciousness, there can be no compromise in the 4 principles.

And as others have pointed out, a Vaisnava killing animals in the modern age for 'practice' is a new concept you're trying to introduce. In any case, please answer the question I already asked ... if practice is all you need, why do you eat the animal after you kill it?

Again and again just cheap talk. Take the conversations sited and show the discrepancy or you just look ludricus.

As for eating meat, what you kill, it is a warrior thing. If you still have to ask, you can't understand the answer is/has been given numerous times in the conversations and Prabhupada's books.

CB-r

Guest guest

Its really about complete and bogus garbage these idiots are spouting off. They give all kinds of quotes to justify their illusion that they are ksatriyas, but they are dogs, mleccas, diskrtinas. The same discussions they post, (which are not teachings, BTW. These discussions are with those who are trying to control the society, not rank and file devotees.). These discussions all have Srila Prabhupada disrespecting their precious VAD but they dont read that part, and Im not about to interfere with their incessant spamming on this issue. However, how many times do we have to read that we are not saudras, we are vaisnavas. Even in these idiotic proofs the post, Srila Prabhupadas is saying (Not sudra, Vaisnava). The attitude of harisaquri, satswarups et all, is thet they want sudras in their temples to control. They say the one stringing garlands is a sudra, but Srila Prabhupada tells them clearly that they are not.

As Far as threats go, this is what the VAD squad always do when they are defeated by sheer beginners in this science. They want to get their guns and hone their skills by some bogus jihad against those who dont accept their administration.

So, bhakti king, who are you king of? Since the regs are out the window, Il bet that you arent even king of your own house, let alone anyone else. You are just a wannabe who has no ksatriya qualifications whatsoever, because Arjuna does not want to harm even his grave enemies, and does so only by duty.

Srila Prabhupada never designated a disciple into a varna. The asramas were requested by the disciple. VAD was an ideal if the society was to properly function, but not a spiritual science, just a mundane arrangement to make a mundane system work.

Those who are possessed by this VAD squad nonsense are not to be3 heard from and cannot preach because they have not even come to the platform of aham brahmasmi. They are still full of "I am the body" consciousness. All the varnas and asramas are false identity designations.

Hare Krsna, ys, mahaksadasa

Its really about complete and bogus garbage these idiots are spouting off. They give all kinds of quotes to justify their illusion that they are ksatriyas, but they are dogs, mleccas, diskrtinas. The same discussions they post, (which are not teachings, BTW. These discussions are with those who are trying to control the society, not rank and file devotees.). These discussions all have Srila Prabhupada disrespecting their precious VAD but they dont read that part, and Im not about to interfere with their incessant spamming on this issue. However, how many times do we have to read that we are not saudras, we are vaisnavas. Even in these idiotic proofs the post, Srila Prabhupadas is saying (Not sudra, Vaisnava). The attitude of harisaquri, satswarups et all, is thet they want sudras in their temples to control. They say the one stringing garlands is a sudra, but Srila Prabhupada tells them clearly that they are not.

As Far as threats go, this is what the VAD squad always do when they are defeated by sheer beginners in this science. They want to get their guns and hone their skills by some bogus jihad against those who dont accept their administration.

So, bhakti king, who are you king of? Since the regs are out the window, Il bet that you arent even king of your own house, let alone anyone else. You are just a wannabe who has no ksatriya qualifications whatsoever, because Arjuna does not want to harm even his grave enemies, and does so only by duty.

Srila Prabhupada never designated a disciple into a varna. The asramas were requested by the disciple. VAD was an ideal if the society was to properly function, but not a spiritual science, just a mundane arrangement to make a mundane system work.

Those who are possessed by this VAD squad nonsense are not to be3 heard from and cannot preach because they have not even come to the platform of aham brahmasmi. They are still full of "I am the body" consciousness. All the varnas and asramas are false identity designations.

Hare Krsna, ys, mahaksadasa

Thank you for the flowery words of discontent. I take it as petals from the sky.

It is just like when the brahmans churned King Vena's thighs and all the sinfull reactions took form. First the adversion will come out, then we will find those that are now hidden in plain sight. It is not you Mahaksha, that I'm looking for. Nor a Theist or Braj. This I know after your posts. But it is interesting to see who is emboding the sinfull reactions.