IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Am I making a mistake?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dandavat pranams, all glories to Sri Sri Guru and Gauranga!

I would like to ask for your opinion about something that happened few hours ago, I am sure there a many, many more experienced devotees on this forum.

This evening I was on one meeting with a healer, my godbrother is coming to him because of his back and stomach problems. I have many problems with my health, and I do not like doctors much, I avoid them. In Delhi I met ayurvedic doctor Triguna and I belive only such persons.

This healer claims he is helped by some subtle creatures. I talked with him for an half an hour and he told me few very good points, you could see he has x-ray "eyes" for diagnose.

I was very, very disappointed when he started to claim that animals exist because they have to be killed and eaten, and some other nonsense things.

I told him that the best place for someone to be is a holy place and the best association is the association of a spiritual person and I said "I am sure the root of my sickness is a lack of my spiritual life". But he cut me off saying, trying to teach others, that everyone is spiritual person, no need to look for spiritual guide because we are all spiritual and pure enough. And that the most important thing is a healthy body.

He often says to his "patients": "let's go to eat a juicy steak of lamb".

So I payed him money like all visitors and asked him not to try to "heal" me. I do not want his subtle creatures heal me, because I do not trust him.

So my question to you is: did I make a mistake, because he can definitively heal bodies?

And what kind of creatures do you think they are? Angels? Or bad spirits?

Your servant,

Yashoda dd

Guest guest

Yes, you made a mistake. You should've accepted his favor. If you can't trust people hailing from superior spiritual races, whom can you trust?

Guest guest

My mother had cancer and went to this known psychic healer who supposedly goes into trance and can speak with spirit guides who then diagnose the condition and offer cures. Then when this lady comes out of her trance, she relays the info to my Mom. Well, she advised my Mom to stop being a vegetarian and my Mom was gullible enough to take her advice over mine. After a few more sessions, this psychic then said that the tumor had shrunk to next to nothing and would be released from the body naturally within 2 more weeks. 6 months passed, and my Mom was only getting worse, losing weight rapidly. She had stopped seeing the psychic healer but started to see her again, and the exact same thing happened again. Bad dietary advice and then after a month or two, a declaration that the tumor had shrunk to just a small tiny lump which would be excreted by her system within a couple of weeks. Again, nothing happened. Well, except that my Mom continued to get worse, then died after another 6 to 8 months due to the spreading of the tumor and cancer. Many of these so-called healers can really be tricky. My Mom was quite knowledgeable in healthy, holistic living and was duped out of continuing with her raw food diet, which had been working quite well.

Personally, I don't trust any of these healers, not even Edgar Cayce. Cayce apparently had some pychic vision, but even he advised people to eat meat, that it was natural and healthy. Who knows what kinds of spirits are working through these "healers."

I would stick with the homeopathic medicine, Ayurvedic, and other natural routes. Just my personal opinion, of course.

ys

Guest guest

My mother had cancer and went to this known psychic healer who supposedly goes into trance and can speak with spirit guides who then diagnose the condition and offer cures. Then when this lady comes out of her trance, she relays the info to my Mom. Well, she advised my Mom to stop being a vegetarian and my Mom was gullible enough to take her advice over mine. After a few more sessions, this psychic then said that the tumor had shrunk to next to nothing and would be released from the body naturally within 2 more weeks. 6 months passed, and my Mom was only getting worse, losing weight rapidly. She had stopped seeing the psychic healer but started to see her again, and the exact same thing happened again. Bad dietary advice and then after a month or two, a declaration that the tumor had shrunk to just a small tiny lump which would be excreted by her system within a couple of weeks. Again, nothing happened. Well, except that my Mom continued to get worse, then died after another 6 to 8 months due to the spreading of the tumor and cancer. Many of these so-called healers can really be tricky. My Mom was quite knowledgeable in healthy, holistic living and was duped out of continuing with her raw food diet, which had been working quite well.

Personally, I don't trust any of these healers, not even Edgar Cayce. Cayce apparently had some pychic vision, but even he advised people to eat meat, that it was natural and healthy. Who knows what kinds of spirits are working through these "healers."

I would stick with the homeopathic medicine, Ayurvedic, and other natural routes. Just my personal opinion, of course.

ys

I am new here, and I do not have any "knowledge", but what I would like to tell you is that each person has their own destiny and each person must die. There is no way that undertaking different medical or ayurvedic treatments can prevent a person from dying. This must happen, it is part of the cycle of life. Additionally, according to my beliefs, your kismat has already been predetermined and this cannot be altered.

I hope I am not offending you or your beliefs, but I wanted to give u an alternate way of thinking about living and dying.

Guest guest

"There is no way that undertaking different medical or ayurvedic treatments can prevent a person from dying."

Yes, this is true. By the same token, it is also true that people who claim to heal from the astral plane through subtle beings or spirit guides cannot prevent death either. Anyway, the question Yasoda didi is asking is not so much death-related as it is disease-related. I was just making the point that there are cheaters on the astral plane just as there are cheaters on this physical plane and that maybe it is better to stick with what is safe and has already been proven to be successful, such as ayurveda, homeopathy, and other traditional medical treatments.

Dandavat pranams, all glories to Sri Sri Guru and Gauranga!

This healer claims he is helped by some subtle creatures. I talked with him for an half an hour and he told me few very good points, you could see he has x-ray "eyes" for diagnose.

I was very, very disappointed when he started to claim that animals exist because they have to be killed and eaten, and some other nonsense things.

I told him that the best place for someone to be is a holy place and the best association is the association of a spiritual person and I said "I am sure the root of my sickness is a lack of my spiritual life". But he cut me off saying, trying to teach others, that everyone is spiritual person, no need to look for spiritual guide because we are all spiritual and pure enough. And that the most important thing is a healthy body.

He often says to his "patients": "let's go to eat a juicy steak of lamb".

So my question to you is: did I make a mistake, because he can definitively heal bodies?

And what kind of creatures do you think they are? Angels? Or bad spirits?

Your servant,

Yashoda dd

Do exact what your heart says. Sometimes, you can pick some bad more easily using your subconscious mind.

There is many "creatures" which can be used to heal (or inflict damage). Christians uses something called "Holy Spirit" to heal (but they themselves like demons). Muslims uses prayers and some even bring in Jinns. Some people even have psychic powers to heal others.

All above doesn't make anyone good. Healing someone doesn't make someone good. Be ware.

i feel surprised when people say that they dont believe in allopathy, no doubt these medicines hav the healing ability and are effective enough, but people stick to ayurveda, what ayurveda actually is basically what has been invented by rishi ayur. he himself was a scintist in one way.

all things in this world are done under the guidance of supreme Lord,

it is only the medium tha changes, it was rishi ayur at that time but now too Almighty is helping people through these todays medicines, Ofcourse He can cure anybody without any medicines but this material universe has its own laws and they need to be followed,Spiritual healers by the power of their yoga are free from these laws and they can cure someone without any medicines,

so at last , point is not that it is ayurveda or allopathy but how much is HIS grace with you, it is too difficult to find a real spiritual healer in the Kaliyuga, so better not to get cheated and follow the trends.Rest is ones own faith and destiny.

yogi momia