IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
paroo

Rudraksha - where to buy - how to wear

Rate this topic

A lot of online portals boast of the availability of 14 mukhi rudrakshas. Not many people can vouch for their authenticity and hence it may not be a very good idea to buy the same online!

Secondly, people say that there is no procedure involved before and after wearing the Rudraksha. that is also not true. The following steps should be followed

1. Go and buy a 14 mukhi rudraksha in person, preferably accompanied by someone who knows Rudrakshas.

2. Before wearing it, the Rudraksha must be purified and there are various vidhis which should be done by a priest or a tantrik including abhishek with the Rudra Mantra

3. On a suitable day, incense has to be shown to the Rudraksha and one can then wear it.

4. On wearing it one should take care not to indulge in vices such as eating meat of any kind, alcohol etc, since it is said that the same Rudraksha that is usually beneficial turns Ugra thus causing harm to the person wearing it

Note that these have been taken from the Shiva and the Linga Purana. So these are points that are ascribed by these Puranas as well.

- A practising tantik

Dear Swamiji!

Can you let me know from where I can get 108-beads original rudraksha haar by post? I am in Kerala now. I want to wear one mala which contains 108 beads of original rudrakshas. So it would be very helpful for me to guide me from where I can get it at the cheapest price. If possible can you send me the same to my below address?

PRADEEP KG

VINOD VIHAR

MUNDUR

PALAKKAD

KERALA

PIN 678592.

MOBILE - 9946460754

I DO NOT HAVE CREDIT CARD SO KINDLY TELL ME HOW CAN I MAKE THE PAYMENT.

THANKS AND REGARDS

PRADEEP