IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

cow monkey lion

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It is said that a soul comes to a body of human from three animals: cow monkey lion.

Do you know where I can find this in the scriptures?

Lecture BG. 9.3 Melbourne 4/21/76

The Vedic principle is... People are... Everyone is in ignorance because the evolution is coming from the lower species of life, and in Western countries the Darwin’s theory of evolution is very prominent, and they believe that man is coming from monkey. Of course, the Vedic sastra also says the birth of human being are from three sources: one from the cow, the other from the lion, and the other from the monkey. The “monkey” word is there. Those who are coming in the sattva-guna, modes of goodness, their last birth is as cow. And those who are coming through the rajo-guna, their last birth is lion. And those who are coming through the tamo-guna, their last birth is monkey. Then there are. We have explained many times. The lower animals, less than the human being, they’re eight million forms.

CB-r

Lecture BG. 9.3 Melbourne 4/21/76

The Vedic principle is... People are... Everyone is in ignorance because the evolution is coming from the lower species of life, and in Western countries the Darwin’s theory of evolution is very prominent, and they believe that man is coming from monkey. Of course, the Vedic sastra also says the birth of human being are from three sources: one from the cow, the other from the lion, and the other from the monkey. The “monkey” word is there. Those who are coming in the sattva-guna, modes of goodness, their last birth is as cow. And those who are coming through the rajo-guna, their last birth is lion. And those who are coming through the tamo-guna, their last birth is monkey. Then there are. We have explained many times. The lower animals, less than the human being, they’re eight million forms.

CB-r

I was a monkey who was quite impressed by the Lion, but really enjoyed the company of the Cows, and even used to ride around on the back of one as we became friends, I would get him foodstuffs he was not used to as a treat, and he would enable me to get away from all my monkey business for a while and just chill in the fields with all his mellow friends.

Guest guest

So viele Pfosten, die eine Antwort benötigen, so wenig Zeit! :crying2:

which means:

"So many posts, which need an answer, so little time!"

It is said that a soul comes to a body of human from three animals: cow monkey lion.

Do you know where I can find this in the scriptures?

This is of course the discription of the natural evolution of the soul through the 8400,000 forms. If a human being kills an animal, this animal immediately gets the human form and that human being who killed that animal is taking birth as this animal in the next birth. Thats at least what I was taught. Makes a lot of sense when observing how degraded many humans are and sastra also speaks of dvi-pada-pasu, something which looks like human being but behaves animalistic. Once there was a public-opinon poll and 98% of these people said if there would be something like a next life they want to become animals. In other words people have that foreboding that this is going to actually happen.