IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
moon123

Good Period

Rate this topic

Respected Guruji's

I have this Question--

Which dasa or mahadasa is now running in my chart and when my good period will come?

I am marriade and staying in usa.

DOB- 21 april 1972

cuttack

7:35 pm

Please this time I am hoping for some output.

Thanks in advance.

lisa

currently ur going through venus mahadasha and saturn antardasha. ur also travelling through sani sade satti and hence u must facing lot of mental trouble from past 5 years. Ur sun is exalted in husband's house and it indicates that ur husband should hold a class 1 job(nothing less) .But it also tells that u must face problems in ur marital life. Ur jupiter is in it's own house in 3rd house.So, u should have good communication skills and u have the capacity to listen other view points with patience.Ur health is another critical issue. I think u can have only part time job(maximum) as ketu is sitting alongwith moon.

kindky give me feed back so that i know where i err.. and i can done further analysis.

Thank you vivek ji,

I appreciates your quick reply.Your reading is currect.Please go ahade.

My Husband is not holding a class1 job but in his mind he is always a star.

(I think lots of ego)

I am good in communication you are right.

I am waiting for some good dasa or mahadasa which will give me some relaxation in life.If I will do some good effort during that period I think I will get result soon.

Please take a look in my chart ,and what I can do to improve my situation?

Thanks in advance

Lisa

namaskar,

I was hesitant to say that ur husband shall be egoistic due to presence of exalted sun in 7th house. still, i feels that ur husband should do some great job after 2011 during sun's mahadasha. This is on the basis of ur kundli. u will definitely get success from ur troubles after august during third phase of sani sade satti.In general,ur bad period will continue till 2011. I think that next 2 years will be troublesome for ur marital life and may give u even mental tension.UR kundli also indicates that u should have a native artistic nature . u can explore this option.what about ur children???

kindly tell something and plz tell the specific problems which u r facing so that some solution can be given.

Thank you very much vivek ji,

Yes my husband is trying to give some finance exam .It will take time ,after that I think he may find a good position.

We are in usa.I am always a busy person with his problem .

I know that there is wrong in my chart,so I always try to please him.

I was lazy about myself.Though I took some training here and I have a good degree from India.

Yes I am an artist.I love to play with colour.

I am afraid about next 2 year.I faced disharmony with my spouse from the beginning.Its been 6year to my marriage.I am slowly learning to coup with his nature but I myselffeeling empty inside me.But its again in my chart.

We don't have kids.Because first my husband want to be stable in his job but he is not stable yet.He is afraid of responsibility.

I dont know his time of birth.

But his DOB

8th April 1970

Bhubaneswar

Question 1-What can I do to improve happiness and harmony in my marriade life.

Thank you once again for the effort and time you spend for me.

well, I knew that u wouldn't have any childrens.There r certains aspects of life which is beyond one's will. It is better for u to sublime ur expectations from ur husband.The sun in 7th house is always problematic and ur problems r expanded due to wrong placements in 8th house.U should try to evolve the love of nature such as gardening,visiting hilly areas and making paintings especially on mystical things.Every individual doesn't get everything.However, ur good period will start after the ending of venus mahadasha.U should chant this mantra-

hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare hare krishna............

I m not a member of iskcon but i m telling u this mantra because worship of lord rama helps ur sun and hare krishna will please venus. however,lord ram name should come first and then krishna.try this ,u will certainly get benefit.

* any body who has cancer rashi suffers alot during saturn sade satti.even lord ram suffered alot.however, in third phase of sade satti , one finds that all the mental troubles were actually for the good of the person concerned. those who get troubles r actually more closer to the parmatma.*

so, just wait for the ending of august 2007.