IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

demons?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hare krishna! i am confused because of a question that my friend asked to me. i am strong in my beliefs but my friends is not. my friend asked me why god would create the 'evil' demons that are always in stories. (eg. hiranykasip had to be killed by narsihma dev) i am not that bothered by this question and my faith in god is still strong but i was just wonderning. i would appreciate any help! hare ram

hare krishna! i am confused because of a question that my friend asked to me. i am strong in my beliefs but my friends is not. my friend asked me why god would create the 'evil' demons that are always in stories. (eg. hiranykasip had to be killed by narsihma dev) i am not that bothered by this question and my faith in god is still strong but i was just wonderning. i would appreciate any help! hare ram

Hiranyakasipu is not a normal demon, he is either Jaya or Vijaya. Door keeper to the Vaikunta atmosphere. Which is which, I do not remember.

The jist of the pastime is that Krsna has a fighting/playful continence and likes to fight. Sense it is intimate pastime and Krsna only has these pastimes with devotees, then an incident was manifest that included other devotee by the name of the four Kumaras to interact with Jaya-Vijaya.

The Kumaras were eternally liberated 5 yrs old brahmacaryi and tried to enter Vaikunta. Jaya and Vajaya stopped them, superficially faining age and presummed spiritual disqualification. Do to the fact the Kumaras were indead qualified and the door keepers should have seen the quality, the 4 Kumaras cursed Jaya and Vijaya to take birth in the material world. 7 times under normal conditions or 3 times as advisarial to Krsna, to be killed by Krsna in fighting rasa. They chose three births as advisary to Krsna.

This pastime is not the same as karma, in which conditioned jivas are demons.

Hare Krsna, Caturbahu das