IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Vrindavan

Webcast & Youtube Videos

Rate this topic

it is too slow at google video compared to youtube and they require special plugin quote by Vrindavan

Sorry I can't help you with it...I have tried to upload to youtube but I am not approved to upload large videos. The limit is ten minute videos or 100mb. I have searched videoronk but can't find the full length feature now...it is there somewhere. The duration of the video is around one hour thirty minutes. There is other shorter segments of it though...if you can not search out the full length feature.

This is not a Hare Krsna movie...it shows more the workings of the material creation and spiritual themes. I like this movie very much. It is very special in it's message.

Guest guest

google video is far too slow compared

Do you have a high-speed connection?

I like google video better because of the length of the videos they have on there; many long documentaries, etc. Youtube just has short (under 10 min) videos.

i am using broadband internet already

i do not experience any slow speed using youtube

but google speed is very slow to me,

this just turn me off all the time

i am not aware that google video allow bigger files,

that is good, perhaps there are other sites allow large files plus having good speed

Finding the right codecs can be a problem...try this...

dowload the "full version" of k-lite codec pack here k-lite codec pack

and let me know if it works please. I have several codec packs on my computer and I do not know which one is working this "Baraka" video.

Here are the other two codec packs I have on my computer. I can play most videos I come across with these three packs installed. But occasionaly some video will not play....Media player classic also comes with two of these packs (k-lite and xp pack I think)...it is a very simple player and very handy I find.

avi codec pack+

xp codec pack