IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Bhakta Don Muntean

we don't cover krishna here - statement from Saskatchewan human rights commission

Rate this topic

........ <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zrJKbjXh-M" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="350" width="600">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zrJKbjXh-M" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="350" width="600"> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvNPFPSZ-AA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="350" width="425">

Here is the actual link that opens:

........ width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

UPDATE:

Okay so our noted application is proceeding on the point of the government agency's 'sacred' consultations and deliberations - we have to file the other items in a seperate motion and - of course - we shall be doing that.

I'll have more to say when the judge has completed this case...

Of course - we're still awaiting the court's judicious decison...please stand by

Lemon Insurance:

<embed src="

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="350" width="425">

Somebody's Watching You:

<embed src="

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="350" width="425">

Commie Canada:

<embed src="

Comminist Canada:

<embed src="

Guest guest

This was always my belief, and what I told those who I represented. Time spent = dilligence in investigation, which prevaricators of the TRUE always want.

But I was very shocked and dismayed that the time spent in my final case, directly charging SEC NAV with violation of rights under EEOAC (MK Johnson v. Gordon England, SECNAV) was not a positive decision, rather, a confirmation that although perjury and other hiugh crimes and misdemeanors were committed and proved by plaintiff (me), the crimes did not alter the fact that the initial action by DON would have occurred even in the absence of the malfeasance of managerial staff.

So, I ended up the opposite of the dylan song, idiot wind, where the verse goes "....he won the war, after losing every battle". I lost the war, after winning every battle.

I no longer tell folks that a long decision process looks good for the plaintiff (or defendant seeking redress). A lengthy decision process, while hopefully means due dilligence, also could mean laziness, disconcern, incompetance.

Keep us informed, thanks for the update. yo bro, mahak

The first one doesn't play - this one does:

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU82eHreW_U" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="350" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkLkNn7afps" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="350" width="425">

You are correct. Its been five years since I gazed at all that legal crap. I used the terms "ex parte" incorrectly. What I was referring to is "pro se", which means acting as one's own attorney, waiving the right to any other type representation.

Also, I am a writer, so I try to make things interesting. Of course there were no black helicopters, they were white navy vans with their license plates removed that followed me home.

You dont live in the PAC Northwest, so you dont know the effect of the ring-knockers in connection with navy, army, air-force and the dept of Justice which operates the federal courts here. But thru Seattle Federal Court, there are virtually no civilian lawsuit victors against the various military branches. You minimize me because Im aware of obvious power brokers and their affiliations with secret societies.

Zionists, no, not really. This is LDS country, and they defy openly anyone of Jewish Heritage. But in a sense, same thing. LDS think they are the true Zion dwellers. The (what I call) mormon mafia was just a localized problem with the TRF agency, the doctors in the area had to get permission from civilian bretheren who managed Civil Service workers before they could make their diagnosis. The head of security used LDS geneology facilities to complete his background surveys.

So you make me out to be a paranoid to discredit me, thats okay, dont use any good advice I may have. But just remember, your only paranoid if you're wrong, or, just because you are paranoid doesnt mean they are not all out to get you.

Your case is Canada, and like you say, youre dealing with lightweight provincial northern hillbillies. Dont you forget who I was dealing with. The base I worked on, if it was a nation unto itself, is the #1 nuclear power in the world, including having more firepower than the rest of the US combined. To think they wouldnt easily black ops me or anyone else dead is pretty naive on your part.

But this is not my problem, I have transcended the sense grat of political mundane intrigue. My only problem now is a loosening attraction to spectator sports and my desire to finish typing my opus novel.

Good Luck, sincerely, bro, no one said this birth was easy.

hare krsna, ys, mahaksadasa

Hare Krishna Mahak,

Good to see you are still going strong and sharp witted as ever even though I still can't completely buy into liberalism :). I grew up in Eastern Washington and went to school with a lot of Mormons and though they were nice enough people I gotta admit that is a strange cult. Now there are not as many Mormons around, they seem to have been replaced by Catholic immigrants. Not sure either group is very good association to be honest so I pretty much avoid them both although I wish them the best. I still like spectator sports to some degree. Would like to see the Seahawks win the Superbowl before I die. Used to really like the Mariners but they have become such a poorly run organization that cares only about making money instead of winning I hardly even like them anymore. Best of Luck.

Hare Krishna Mahak,

Good to see you are still going strong and sharp witted as ever even though I still can't completely buy into liberalism :). I grew up in Eastern Washington and went to school with a lot of Mormons and though they were nice enough people I gotta admit that is a strange cult. Now there are not as many Mormons around, they seem to have been replaced by Catholic immigrants. Not sure either group is very good association to be honest so I pretty much avoid them both although I wish them the best. I still like spectator sports to some degree. Would like to see the Seahawks win the Superbowl before I die. Used to really like the Mariners but they have become such a poorly run organization that cares only about making money instead of winning I hardly even like them anymore. Best of Luck.

...yer posting is just a little off topic? Of course 'I' think that catholics and mormons are great association - just as any christian is....

...yer posting is just a little off topic? Of course 'I' think that catholics and mormons are great association - just as any christian is....

I apologize for the off topic, I was responding to Mahak dealing with Mormons in Washington State which I have personal experience with. Of course I have great respect for Christians and I wish them the best and I even consider myself a Christian but all the denominations where I live eat hamburgers like there is no tomorrow so I don't consider attending their functions as very conducive to spiritual life in my opinion but whatever floats your boat. I have been discrimated against by Mormons for being non-Mormon before so that makes me even more content to avoid their association but like I say whatever floats your boat. No magic underwear for me, thanks. :)

I apologize for the off topic, I was responding to Mahak dealing with Mormons in Washington State which I have personal experience with. Of course I have great respect for Christians and I wish them the best and I even consider myself a Christian but all the denominations where I live eat hamburgers like there is no tomorrow so I don't consider attending their functions as very conducive to spiritual life in my opinion but whatever floats your boat. I have been discrimated against by Mormons for being non-Mormon before so that makes me even more content to avoid their association but like I say whatever floats your boat. No magic underwear for me, thanks. :)

Q: I apologize for the off topic

R: Hey that's okay - i was just kidding you! ;)

...and we're still waiting! It'll have to be a good decision having taken this long...

judgekylets3.jpg

Well just see what a sad joke this ONE PAGE decision is and - along with it - justice and the Charter! Of course one could ask why this ONE PAGE took seven weeks!?