IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Gaurav Jain

Need help to overcome nervousness

Rate this topic

I TEND TO THINK THAT YOU SHOULD CONSIDER EVERY PERSON YOUR PARENT. IT SEEMS YOU R AFRAID OF OTHERS. SOME WAY, OTHER PEOPLE MAY BE DANGEROUS, BUT WHEN YOU ARE WITH YOUR PARENTS, THEY PROTECT YOU, WHY FEAR? GOD IS YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER, WHY ARE YOU NOT WITH GOD CONSTANTLY? HOW DO YOU WORSHIP GOD? ARE YOU A VEGETARIAN? YOUR BODY MAY BE VEGETARIAN, BUT YOUR MIND SEEMS TO BE FED ON UNCLEAN FOOD: PERHAPS A WRONG MANTRA OR HABITUALLY ASKING ORACLES. TRY ASKING NO QUESTIONS FOR A MONTH. REFRAIN FROM ASKING QUESTIONS AND SEE IF THAT HELPS YOU.

YOUR FATHER OR MOTHER,

OR CALL ME YOUR FRIEND. see my signature.

One More Thing, You Want To Hide That You R Afraid. This Is Living A Lie, Something Like Telling A Lie With Your Behaviour. Do Not Hide It! Let It Show That You Are Afraid! Tell Your Name, Speak About Yourself, Learn How To Be Visible! Go To A Nudists Place! Learn Not To Hide, Learn How To Be Transparent.

Do Not Be Afraid Of Me, Tell Me About Your Religion, Tell Me What Your Blood-group Is.

Are You A Jaaina? I Think That Jaaina Mantras Do Not Work Because They Are In Prakrt, Not Sanskrt.

WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? WHAT CAN OTHERS DO TO YOU? KILL YOU MAYBE? THE SPIRIT OF WISDOM SAYS: LIVING IN FEAR AND LIE IS WORSE THAN DEATH! GOD IS IN CHARGE OF DEATH AND LIFE, NOW HE HAS MADE YOU TO LIVE.

LET SOMETHING FUNNY BE ON YOUR APPEARANCE SO THAT OTHERS MAY LAUGH, WHEN THEY LAUGH THEY ARE HAPPY, THEN YOU ARE GLAD BECAUSE YOU MADE OTHERS HAPPY.

SHOW OFF THAT YOU ARE AFRAID: PLAY WITH SOMETHING IN YOUR HAND SO YOU SHOW THAT YOUR HAND IS TREMBLING. WHEN YOU SHOW, YOU NO MORE FEAR.

Still I M Your Friend, Tell Me What Your Blood-group Is.

Guest guest

Sometimes it is not as easy as simply thinking another way.

The problems in subconscious mind lies much deeper. The impressions many a times are from previous birth/s and simply "thinking" others as parents may not help. But still you should inculcate these good and confident feelings in your mind as suggested by qarojamahoamaan.

The subconscious mind needs to get more and more attached to a spiritual power from where it can derive the support, inspiration and power and learn to restart its own power generator. And who can be closer than the Guru?

I suggest take appropriate diksha from Gurudev and follow his instructions.

He may give you a mantra to overcome nervousness. In any case, it is a weakness that may have its root in present or past. This can certainely be improved.

Another very good and sure way to over come is do Hanuman sadhna!

such weaknesses cannot stand in front of Lord Hanuman.

Take up Hanuman sadhna and notice the difference and confidence in your consciousness.

Jai Gurudev.

Sadhak bhai.

One More Thing, You Want To Hide That You R Afraid. This Is Living A Lie, Something Like Telling A Lie With Your Behaviour. Do Not Hide It! Let It Show That You Are Afraid! Tell Your Name, Speak About Yourself, Learn How To Be Visible! Go To A Nudists Place! Learn Not To Hide, Learn How To Be Transparent.

Do Not Be Afraid Of Me, Tell Me About Your Religion, Tell Me What Your Blood-group Is.

Are You A Jaaina? I Think That Jaaina Mantras Do Not Work Because They Are In Prakrt, Not Sanskrt.

WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? WHAT CAN OTHERS DO TO YOU? KILL YOU MAYBE? THE SPIRIT OF WISDOM SAYS: LIVING IN FEAR AND LIE IS WORSE THAN DEATH! GOD IS IN CHARGE OF DEATH AND LIFE, NOW HE HAS MADE YOU TO LIVE.

LET SOMETHING FUNNY BE ON YOUR APPEARANCE SO THAT OTHERS MAY LAUGH, WHEN THEY LAUGH THEY ARE HAPPY, THEN YOU ARE GLAD BECAUSE YOU MADE OTHERS HAPPY.

SHOW OFF THAT YOU ARE AFRAID: PLAY WITH SOMETHING IN YOUR HAND SO YOU SHOW THAT YOUR HAND IS TREMBLING. WHEN YOU SHOW, YOU NO MORE FEAR.

Still I M Your Friend, Tell Me What Your Blood-group Is.

Sometimes it is not as easy as simply thinking another way.

Another very good and sure way to over come is do Hanuman sadhna!

such weaknesses cannot stand in front of Lord Hanuman.

I would like to know something more about Lord Hanumaan. Is he an incarnation of Visnu, or what? Why is Hanumaan sadhana preferred to Lord Raama's or some other deity's? I suggest you give a Hanumaan mantra that best suits such a mental problem.

Aaditya hrdayam is said to be very powerful in healing psychological problems.

Of course, the SAAVITRII gaayatrii is a panacea, a cure for every disease.

But Jaaina mantras (i have tried some) do not seem to work, because they are not in sanskrit, they are in prakrt.

Sure, a problem created in lifetimes is not likely to be solved within a day, but still i think the root cause is HIDING. So i think the best exercise is to try to SHOW, instead of trying to HIDE.

Also i think that refraining from questioning is very helpful, because i had some nervousness too which i overcome when i stop asking questions to people or oracles.

Guest guest

Dear Qarojamahoamaan,

Hanuman is the 11th avatara of Lord Shiva! Who perfected the all the branches of knowledges and attained all sidhis in his early childhood.

And is concentrated power house of power, determination, supreme Bhakti, Yukti, Brahmacharya, a wonderful musician and numerous highest superhuman qualities. He is the giver of all siddhis as well. And he is the protector from all eveil spirits too. Lord Hanuman has never seen defeat in his life. And he never left his mortal body as did Lord Krishna or Rama. He was with Lord Rama and Rama can be reached through Hanumana!

Lord Hanuman's sadhna was advised to Arjuna by Lord Krishna to win the battle at Kurukshetra. Arjuna pleased Lord Hanuman and attained his Darshan and blessings.

He is easily pleased but strict discipline in terms of cleanliness and pure thoughts are required during the sadhna.

He is also known by the name of Bajrangbali amongts the masses.

Regards,

Sadhak friend.

I would like to know something more about Lord Hanumaan. Is he an incarnation of Visnu, or what? Why is Hanumaan sadhana preferred to Lord Raama's or some other deity's? I suggest you give a Hanumaan mantra that best suits such a mental problem.

Aaditya hrdayam is said to be very powerful in healing psychological problems.

Of course, the SAAVITRII gaayatrii is a panacea, a cure for every disease.

But Jaaina mantras (i have tried some) do not seem to work, because they are not in sanskrit, they are in prakrt.

Sure, a problem created in lifetimes is not likely to be solved within a day, but still i think the root cause is HIDING. So i think the best exercise is to try to SHOW, instead of trying to HIDE.

Also i think that refraining from questioning is very helpful, because i had some nervousness too which i overcome when i stop asking questions to people or oracles.

Lord Hanuman has never seen defeat in his life. And he never left his mortal body as did Lord Krishna or Rama.

If he has not left his body, where is His body now?

Can you please give a mantra you think is best to worship Lord Hanumaan and attain siddhis by the Lord's mercy? (please write the mantra in devanaagari if possible)

Maybe a site for more information about Hanumaan mantras and Hanumaan sadhana?

Guest guest

Dear Qarojamahoamaan,

Do u read Devnagar script and understand Hindi? Where are you from and where are you located?

Lord Hanuman is believed to be in the Himalayan regions. a few hundred years ago, he gave darshan to Goswami Tulasidas, and by his grace, Tulasidas was able to see and meet Lord Ramachandra and Lakshman. And Lord Rama instructed his to write the simplified version of Ramayana that is more understandable to the common man. This version is known as Ramcharit Manas. This was endorsed by Lord Rama and there is an interesting story to it.

There have been holy men and sants who also attained darshan of Lord Hanuman in the past 200 years too. One of them was Neemkaroli Baba.

Although there are many mantras for solving various problems - spiritual and material, and there are mantras that help save a person from dangerous situations, there are a couple of mantras secret 'awahan' (propitiating) mantras of Lord Hanuman through which you can definitely gain his darshan and experience his presence during the sadhna.

Most Gurus do not hand out such mantras easily, but to most beloved and tested disciples. But these mantras can still be had if u are really interested.

But there is a lot more to a sadhna than mere obtaining a mantra. The whole sadhna method, mindset, purity, rituals (starting from what offerings are liked by Lord Hanuman and the color of clothes u wear, facing a certain direction while performing ur mantra japa, using red coral beads for chanting etc.), and following discipline the right way, all combined contribute to success in a given sadhna.

Regards,

sadhak

If he has not left his body, where is His body now?

Can you please give a mantra you think is best to worship Lord Hanumaan and attain siddhis by the Lord's mercy? (please write the mantra in devanaagari if possible)

Maybe a site for more information about Hanumaan mantras and Hanumaan sadhana?

Thank You So Much For Your Information, It Is Like You Open A Whole New World To My Knowledge.

If You Are Curious To Know About Me, Take Time To Browse My Website, Starting From My Signature, Then You Shall Know Everything About Me, If You Take Enough Time. Although I Suppose It Is Much Better To Spend Your Time Worshipping God.

If You Think I Am Worthy To Know Those Secret Hanumat Mantraas, Give Them To Me Through A Personal Message, And Especially Give Them To The Person Who Started This Thread Needing Psychological Support.

I Promise That I Will Not Disclose The Secret Mantraas To Anyone. Although I Cannot Promise That I Shall Be Able To Complete The Sadhana So As To Attain Siddhi.

If You Think I M Not Worthy, Do Not Give The Mantraas To Me.

Anyway, I Wish You To Attain The Siddhi For Knowing Everything You Wish, For Answering Every Possible Question. I Wish This To All People Unless Those Who Want To Serve Adharma.