IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Hi moon-mars relation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello sir ,i have a very interesting question ,i have pisces ascendant and moon is my fifth lord and mars the ninth lord..

In my lagna chart ,moon is in mars nakshatra and mars is in moons nakshatra ..its nakshatra exchange.

In my navmasha chart moon is in scorpio and mars is in tauraus...theres again exchange of fifth and ninth lords.

does this relationship give any information regarding my education as fifth and ninth lords concern education ...my education life has been very tough...too much efforts without equal results..now i have just finished my education ...

My dob is 29 nov 1984

time 15 : 11

place ahmedabad.

can u plz throw some light on my career.

Hi Kezman,

I am quite new to astrology so I would tell what I know....

According to me your Mars is strong in 11th house and makes 2nd and 9th house strong as well. You have Sun in 9th house (House of Mars) that makes your 9th house stronger.

Jupiter is in its own house which is good from career point of view, and on top of that you have Guru Mahadasha which should be very good since your lagan lord is Jupiter.

Ompuneet