IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Shelter

Is Ok to sing Radhe Radhe during the bhajan?

Rate this topic

If you chant what you like to chant, then that is SPIRITUAL SENSE GRATIFICATION. We are not here to chant what WE like to chant, but to chant what our Guru, Mahaprabhu, wants us to chant. Lord Caitanya is Krsna in the mood of Radha, therefore what He asks us to do is what Radha is asking us to do. Therefore Radha wants us to chant ONLY Krsna and no one else. Krsna also wants us to think of Him ONLY(BG). So, if we REALLY want to please Radha and Krsna, if we REALLY love Radha and Krsna, we would do what They want us to do, not what we like to do.

Many times Lord Caitanya(Radha) became upset and even angry when some devotees glorified Him and chanted His names. Lord Caitanya never chanted the name of Radha, because He IS Radha.

Do you think that Radha will be pleased with you if you chane Her name, or She will be pleased if you chant Krsna's names, Her beloved?!!!

I love to chant names of Radha, but I chant Krsna's names, ONLY to please Radha, because that is what She wants me to do. This is the TRUE LOVE for Radha.

Love means to sacrifice what you like, to please your beloved.

PLEASE CALL UPON TO RADHA KRSNA FOR THERE LOTUS FEET BEG TO SERVE THEM LOVE THEM WITH ALL YOU HEART AND SOUL

When someone gets true love of God, then naturally and spontaneously he or she will chant the names of Radha and Krsna together, but never he or she chants the names of Radha alone, because Radha is never alone. You can chant the names of Krsna alone, but not Radha's names. There is no Radha without Krsna.