IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
kailasa

Nilacala (an endless night)

Rate this topic

When ever will the day come?

When will indeed the day come and I will come back to the spiritual world?

Having seen the true reality, the feelings will come to their senses.

And hearing voices in the distance, really, only then I will understand what the word “native” means…

There are many things, that can be called acintya – “incomprehensible”, but who has written so skillfully the picture of the spiritual world? The Greatness of God is incomprehensible and the primordial beauty is even more immeasurable.

Rising and falling from the rushed up feelings, would I see the source of all this beauty? Sure, only in this case the eternal spiritual wish will be granted.

When ever will the day come?

When will indeed the day come and I will come back to the spiritual world?

Having seen the true reality, the feelings will come to their senses.

And hearing voices in the distance, really, only then I will understand what the word “native” means…

There are many things, that can be called acintya – “incomprehensible”, but who has written so skillfully the picture of the spiritual world? The Greatness of God is incomprehensible and the primordial beauty is even more immeasurable.

Rising and falling from the rushed up feelings, would I see the source of all this beauty? Sure, only in this case the eternal spiritual wish will be granted.

I think in real advanced cases of devotional service even though the devotee is seen in the material world they are actually in the spiritual world. I thought I read something like that anyway somewhere in Prabhupada's books.

The magnificence of all existing always goes with the inscrutable finesse. However, the finesse of the spiritual world only fulfills the primordial Personality. And all the magnificence comes from the primordial attraction of God. The splendor permeates through everything! And the echo of it exists – that is the material world. The splendor rests upon the power of God – the splendor amazes! And it doesn’t have any limits! However the splendor is not the full essence.

Мeditation and divine darshan

The mind cannot understand the nature of the inscrutable delicacy. The imperfect mind tries to catch up the perfect image, but thanks to the wish, only the shadow of the reality brings happiness, as even a small piece of success takes away lots of hesitations and as even a little success is a part of non-dual reality. Later on I will give up the artificial meditation as I will get the more perfect faith. Later on I will give up the artificial meditation for making it more perfect.

There is a darshan, in which’s nature concentrated the immateriality, supernatural attraction of God. Again and again a personality experiences happiness and the comprehension immediately wakes up. All the feelings experience the dawn and spontaneously come to the culmination – become one feeling, and the soul directly absorbs the happiness of the spiritual beauty. That is the real life and that is what everyone is looking for, and that is the Absolute Truth! Such is the expansion of the Lord Chaytanya.

I think in real advanced cases of devotional service even though the devotee is seen in the material world they are actually in the spiritual world. I thought I read something like that anyway somewhere in Prabhupada's books.

Yes it is real, they in spiritual world. 'When ever will the day come?" this is spiritual mood like Narottama "I'm never woship Krisna" or like Gosvamis "Where Where Radha, where Krishna?" But real they uttama, they in spiritual world. Of course, I pray for liberation too.

Real, liberated devotees in this mood thinks "I'm never reach Krisna" it is spiritual emotions. It is top bhagavata relizations. I is very thin and uneasy subject, but anyhow we already speak about it :)

Kailasa,

Even though there are still grammatical errors in your writings, I must say that your English has improved a lot. Now you write much better English than you used to write earlier in these forums.:)