IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Hawan Mantra

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

I m chanting Laxmi mantra :

OM SHRIM HRIM SHRIM KAMLE KAMLALAYE PRASEED PRASEED SHREEM HREEM SHREEM OM MAHALAKSHMYAI NAMAH.

Q 1) Is the above mantra correct.

Q 2) I want to do perform hawan from above mantra. so, do i have add SWAHA after NAMAH ?

Like :

OM SHRIM HRIM SHRIM KAMLE KAMLALAYE PRASEED PRASEED SHREEM HREEM SHREEM OM MAHALAKSHMYAI NAMAH SWAHA

OR

Will i have to place SWAHA on the place of NAMAH ?

Like :

OM SHRIM HRIM SHRIM KAMLE KAMLALAYE PRASEED PRASEED SHREEM HREEM SHREEM OM MAHALAKSHMYAI SWAHA

I would be very thankfull if anyone can help me.

Thanks n Regards

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

OM SHRIM HRIM SHRIM KAMLE KAMLALAYE PRASEED PRASEED SHREEM HREEM SHREEM OM MAHALAKSHMYAI NAMAH.

Q 2) I want to do perform hawan from above mantra. so, do i have add SWAHA after NAMAH ?

Like :

OM SHRIM HRIM SHRIM KAMLE KAMLALAYE PRASEED PRASEED SHREEM HREEM SHREEM OM MAHALAKSHMYAI NAMAH SWAHA

OR

Like :

OM SHRIM HRIM SHRIM KAMLE KAMLALAYE PRASEED PRASEED SHREEM HREEM SHREEM OM MAHALAKSHMYAI SWAHA

Thanks n Regards

I amnt really sure about the Laxmi Mula Mantram. Looks you have got that right. And if you want to perform the Havanam then .....yes as you rightly said add that Swaha instaed of Namah. But I think you also need to do the chandassu before the mulamantra. It says about the Rishi and chandassu. Please cosult learned people for this. Wrongly doing Mulamantram or Veda swahakaram isnt acceptable.

Guest guest

th answer for the question above...... when u do havan... remove the namaha and use swaha

Guest guest

th answer for the question above...... when u do havan... remove the namaha and use swaha

Ok,

and What about if the bija mantra is present is in present in last Like this mantra:-

OM HRIM BATUKAY AAPDUDHARNAY KURU KURU BATUKAY HRIM OM

how should perform hawan with this Mantra?? Please know.

>>and if SWAHA is already in last in mantra then how should perform like:-

OM YAMAY TWANGIRASWATE SWAHA! SWAHA DHARMAY SWAHA DHARMAH PITRE SWAHA.

how should perform hawan with this Mantra?? Please know.

Best Regards,

Jai

Dear Sir,

Like :

OR

Like :

Thanks n Regards

Dear Jai.

I dont no if that mantra is correct.

But I know when chant mantras for havan you must place SWAHA on the place of NAMAHA.

Hare Krishna actually stands for Hari and Krishna, Hare is not the name of Laxmi as Srila Prabhupada wrote somewhere in his books. It's the vocative of Hari.

Namah and Swaha can be used both together. Like in AUM namah shivaya swaha, AUM namo bhagavate vasudevaya swaha etc. If you are talking about a mantra from the vedas or a specific mantra, like the dvadashakshara mantra, you can always place Swaha on the end even if namah has already been used. But if you would do homa with the Vishnu Sahasranamavali for example, you have to replace the namah's with swahah's.

Everytime you make an ahuti with the name of particular deity without a specific mantra, you place the name in the dative and only say swaha. For the Hare Krishna Maha Mantra,it would be like this.

Haraye Swaha

Ramaya Swaha

Krishnaya Swaha

The hare krishna maha mantra can also be used as an integer mantra. Like this:

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

Hare Krishna Hare Krishan Krishna Krishna Hare Hare, Swaha

This can also be done with shlokas from the Bhagavad Gita, the Durga Sapta Shati and most mantras from the vedas. Nothing should be changed in the mantra or shloka.

yo mam eva asammudha janati purushotama

sa sarva vid bhajate mam sarva bhavena bharata, swahah

bhagavad gita

sarva mangala mangalye shive sarvartha saadhike

sharanye trayambake gauri narayani namostute, swahah

durga saptashati

namah shambavaya cha mayobhavaya

cha namah shivaya shivataraya cha, swahah

yajurveda

Hare Krishna actually stands for Hari and Krishna, Hare is not the name of Laxmi as Srila Prabhupada wrote somewhere in his books. It's the vocative of Hari.

In Radha Sahasranama, one of Her names is 'Sri Hara'. Therefore, 'Hare' can either be the invocative of 'Hari' [Krishna] or 'Hara' [Radha], depending on who you wish to call on.

sarva mangala mangalye shive sarvartha saadhike

sharanye trayambake gauri narayani namostute, swahah

durga saptashati

I often chant this mantra :) Thx for putting it out there!