IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Help, Anyone from Mumbai?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

If there's anyone reading this from Andheri, Mumbai (or if you know someone there), please respond at once. It is very important.

Guest guest

What is the problem ? When are you leaving for Mumbai? I have relatives

in Colaba(West). They are people who are ready to extend all possible help

to people who want to move to Mumbai.Please let me know as soon as posible

I am from New Delhi, but all my relatives are from Mumbai.

Guest guest

Dear Murugan,

THanks for taking the time to respond.

Can you please email me at sureshmaruti@gmail.com or provide your email id, so I can email you. Better not to post details in public.

Regards,

Suresh

I am not from Mumbai. But I did not see insult in the question "Is Matunga in East Andheri?". Rather it seems to me that the person who started this thread is not sure if Matunga is in East Andheri. He asked this because whatever help he is asking for may be related to the answer to this question.

Regaridng getting angry over the ghost story:- The person asking for help has name Suresh. He gave his email id as sureshmaruti@gmail.com. The Guest who posted the ghost story mentioned the same email id even though he is a different person, if we go by Suresh's statement that he did not make that post. That could be one valid reason for getting upset.

Please do not think that I am trying to favour him. I personally do not know him at all. May be he is arrogant; may be not. May be he meant insult; may be not. I have just written what I could make out from his posts.

Guest guest

Avinash, you're right on both counts. I was asking about matunga because I didn't know. Why people miscostrue that as arrogance is beyond me.

Admins, I believe "Murugan" and the guest who posted the ghost story are one and the same. Please do an IP check so we can know, perhaps you can also warn or ban this nuisance. It is important, or we'll have people like these creating disturbances all too often.