IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
debbie

Weight Control Help

Rate this topic

Hare Krishna, PAMHO AGTSP. I have been vegetarian for 4 years now. Vegetarian does not equal weight loss. Can anyone help me find a liveable food plan to help me lose the weight, but also increase my health and well being? I need to lose aprox. 100 lbs. Thanks in advance.

your servant,

Damodara Priya dd

Hare Krishna, PAMHO AGTSP. I have been vegetarian for 4 years now. Vegetarian does not equal weight loss. Can anyone help me find a liveable food plan to help me lose the weight, but also increase my health and well being? I need to lose aprox. 100 lbs. Thanks in advance.

your servant,

Damodara Priya dd

Haribol Damodara Priya dd, pamho, AGTSP

I just finished my new weightloss cd, its based on the thought processses of succesful slimmers during their weight cessation period.

There is obviously no reference to "flesh eating" All you have to do is to think along and make the words you hear your own, in a short time you will be able to begin acting upon them and loose weight.

It is a hypnotic recording and designed to allow the suggestions to enter your subconscious mind, reframing those thoughts and emotions which previously prevented you from being successful.

I have been helping many people to become fit and slim in the past and so I am confident that this CD will help you.

It can be used on its own and will also complement any popular weightloss program you may be using right now.

Its available at www.grimsbyhypnosis.co.uk

Haribol

Yhs Devarsirat das ACBSP 1976