IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Seeing atmas go to dham

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Bhuj, kutch in gujarat is a place where you can find pure sadhus which is a rareity in the whole of bharatkhand. Of these tyagis, there was a swami of the name dharmakishordas who sadly passed away some time ago. This sadhu had reached the ultimate state, brahm stiti or brahm state. He could see atmas going to dham on garuda or on aerial vehicles etc. He could also see yamnadoots and he would frequently say that there goes one now. He was an uneducated swami. When people went up to him and asked him, could you explain some anomolies in the Veda, he would reply 'If you want to acquire knowledge, go to the shastri swamis, if you want God, then stay with me!'.

Day and night he would serve the murtis of Lord NarNarayan dev, in bhuj and this divine murti was visible to him whether he was awake, in a dreamless sleep or in a dreaming sleep. His mind was fixed on the divine image of the Lord always (akhand).

The fact that there still exist some tyagis (and grihstas) in this world of this calibre in kaliyug makes one's heart warm up. This is our ultimate aim.

What do you think of this, do people on this forum think this is possible?

Jay Shree Hari

Without knowing anythiong else about him, sounds like a very blessed soul to me.

The ultimate goal is Love and Devotion - sound like he really attained that from what you said.

Guest guest

Without knowing anythiong else about him, sounds like a very blessed soul to me.

The ultimate goal is Love and Devotion - sound like he really attained that from what you said.

Yes, prem bhakti was all he knew. His aim in life was to please God.

Thats so true! Prem lakshana Bhakti!! All these 9 types of bhaktis is so that one attains Prem Bhakti in Supreme Lord. Yeah i have heard of Bhuj Kutch and its saints!!! Definately Swami Dharmkishordasji and other saints like Mahavpriyadasjii, Ghanshyamjivandasjii, Hariswarupdasji etc. Today there are many such saints there still!! Such as Shriharidasji Swami, Patitpavandasji Swami etc.