IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Pankaja_Dasa

First to 20

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Its very hard, though. Ive seen their happy cows, long grass, clean fields, mamas so happy that they have to turn the ice cream into milk.

BTW, in my dream last night, the rules dudes said that professor bija is faultless, that they committee is very favorable to all who have come to this thread.

I dont know what they will say about avinash's statement about forcing base 2 on everyone or else everything disappears. 2 is a strange number anyway.

mahak

I am not a number, I am a free man (Iron Maiden):outta:

Actually, 1960's science fiction TV show, The Prisoner, starring Patrick McGoohan, is the source of that quote. I guess Iron Maiden have good taste in TV.

Here's another good quote:

"I've resigned," he fumes. "I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered. My life is my own."

http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Prisoner-Megaset-Patrick-McGoohan/dp/B00005NKCQ

They are blaming me for only having ten valid entries. I told them to go after pankaja. Maybe bija ate the ice cream or went to golden gate after dark. Maybe avinash is right after all.

We need a gHari consult. I gotta tell em something, they are threatening Long Beach again, what would an avadhuta from the graveyard in the great white north do in belmont shore, other than get bashed again with white lightening and hash oil?

HELP.

with bare hands. The CFA (Committee From Above, which is what they told me they are now to be respectfully known as) are getting very disturbed. They are in contact with the Long Beach Chamber of Commerce to inform them of a population explosion of a bunch of folks who have the same purity but do nothing but squabble with one another. Long Beach is licking its chops, because Belmont Shores was not the answer, no one is buying Signal Hill being a city completely surrounded by Long Beach, and are looking despeartely for someone to blame.

Im just the messenger, but a lot is at stake here, lets declare a winner, and soon. mad mahax (CFA agent).

lol mahak....:)

most prisoners in their cell mark the walls with strokes and diddles...counting down the days....I think beyond the square....covering the walls with the holy names!

anyone got some chalk?

cya...free man)