IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Pankaja_Dasa

First to 20

Rate this topic

I still think the rules need summarizing, revising, and refreshing. New assessment so there are loop holes and ways to cheat without anyone knowing you are a cheating. You know what I mean, like any fair game. Like a smile' instead of a number. Making things a bit more personal.:popcorn: Things are always complex when rules committees get involved!

Guest guest

They came to me while dreaming while fully awake, and this is their clarification:

"mahaks #2 is accepted, the date is good, but we had a bit of debate because he titled his post 2, then 2 appeared. we have also accepted gHaris #3, even though his signature appears in the text. There was not much deliberation here, how could we not accept his #3 because he had his "kingdom of God" website attached? What, you think the rules committee wants to spend eternity in long beach california for making such a grave offense against perhaps the best Vaisnava web site in existance?. No we make rules, were not fools."

Presented as recieved while taking care of my dead friends. mahaksadasa

What, you think the rules committee wants to spend eternity in long beach california for making such a grave offense against perhaps the best Vaisnava web site in existance?. No we make rules, were not fools." mahak

Ok...I'll tow the line. As long as there is room for some transcendental trickery.

we need to convene the rules committee to see how much time must pass between posts by the same person. Ill start.

If there are two consecutive posts both having number, then the two should not be by the same person. Otherwise only the first of these will be accepted.

Guest guest

the rules committee speaketh:

"Sri Avinash makes a good point, however, we have run into difficulties. If we should ban mahak's #2 because he also did #1, then all subsequent numbers would have to be changed, which the rules committee is not at this time authorized to do without permission from the number holders. However, we have chastized mr. mahak and told him that in the future, there must be another valid number before he can add to the list. He does get a little aggressive when high stakes contests are being played, but hes old and nuked, and we have decided on this basis to let #2 stand."

If we should ban mahak's #2 because he also did #1

Mr. Mahak has abided by the laws. His #2 should not be banned because his #1 and #2 are not two consecutive posts. Some other poster (Mr. biza) made a post in between. It is not necessary that the other poster must post a number. The only condition is that he should make some post. This rule is only to avoid the scenario in which the same poster makes lots of posts in quick succession containing numbers. Therefore, some other poster should be given a chance to post. The other poster has the opportunity to post a number. Whether he utilizes this opportunity or not is purely up to him to decide.

You may be thinking that only one post can be winning because only one number can be winning number. But did you realize that there are many winning numbers? In fact all even numbers starting from six are winning numbers.

I have made a gesture, to the governing rules commitee (who are now residing in an exclusive backpackers resort in San Francisco) that: any gestures should be henceforth witheld from the said Mr. Avinash, on the grounds of not posting as yet with a bonafide number, and on the shaky grounds of his extreme, 'tom foolery' (jesting).(and not gesturing).

Oh...and ofcourse...for confusing one such as me.;)

Guest guest

"This rules committee, forcing that old man mahak to type for us, responds to this very crucial topic. Sri Avinash has discussed many prizes, many winners, and this has made us, the rules committee, to take shelter of the Marin County State Park, because the exclusivity of the backpacker resort has severely compromised our position of fairness. Sriman Bhij makes a point that has little validity. Because this competition is on a public forum, we do not require participation of all who may opine here. As any sports event, we see players and we have spectators, therefore, all of Sr Avinash comments are deemed valid. This ruled upon, we express appreciation for the clarification sought by Sri Bhij, and wish him well, not desiring him to feel dejection for our rejection of his concern.

We will consult for a few days to determine multiple winners, because, in fact, there exists only the digits 1-9. This is a whole other science that some may be unfamiliar with, but in actuality, #2, #11, and #20 are identical numbers, according to our Pythagorean muses. The following is factual.

#1, #10 and #19 are identical, #3, 12; 4, 13: 5, 14, 6, 15; 7, 16, 8, 17; 9, 18.

The rules committee seeks out those who are full in quantum, theoretical physics, string theory, multiverse, and numerical geniuses, say someone like the sriman gHari. Until then, the rules committee requests contestants to continue this game, and the prizes, winners, consolations, etc can be determines at a later date, post haste. Wow, did you see that wave, Oops, were supposed to be working on crucial matters, not checking out the north swell at the Point Reyes Lighthouse."

The rules commitee has taken 'possession' of bija, prompting him to type.

Let it be made clear, that in future lives, he is never allowed to catch a 747 all the way to San Franscisco, for the soul purpose of playing his bamboo flute in the Golden Gate Park. Or...ever again to over indulge himself at Ben and Jerries. Such fetish to live in the late 60's early 70's, in the past that was a past before he ever came to be....is totally unacceptable.

Theorem: 1=2

Proof:

1. let A=1

2. let B=A

3. multiply both sides of (2.) by A, you get AB=A2

4. subtract B2 from both sides, you get AB-B2=A2-B2

5. factor left and right hand sides, you get B(A-B)=(A-B)(A+B)

6. divide both sides by (A-B), you get B=A+B

7. plug A=1 and B=A into (6.), you get 1=2

Epimenides (c. 7 century B.C.) once made a long pilgrimage to meet Buddha. When he finally met him, Epimenides said, "I have come to ask a question. What is the best question that can be asked and what is the best answer that can be given?"

Buddha replied, "The best question that can be asked is the question you have just asked, and the best answer that can be given is the answer I am giving."

Guest guest

Im speaking for myself here. I accept their rulings, but their taking me over is a bit much. If they didnt surf, Id protest vigorously, but Ill cut them a bit of slack. Plus, now they are taking over bija, making demands that, in my ol hippie opinion, are rather harsh. The 747 thing is okay, but how about a volkswagen bus painted in day glo?

Now, rules dudes, since you have taken my service, I demand service in return, which is only fair, and you do claim to be fair, dont you? My request is that you allow bija to go to SF if he wants to, even in future lives. He can also go to golden gate park during the day, during the summer, but I stand by your ben and jerries decision. Please make available some Stoneyfield organic ice cream, guaranteed free from all prohibited foods.

I mean, really, rules dudes, yer doin the surf thing up north, and will probable catch some good ones at trinidad beach as you please as well, because all marin dudes like to go up past garberville and do the eureka thing. So easy on the restrictions. We are here competing, its not like we accept your absoluteness anyway.

So, I speak out, I hope they take alternative viewpoints from those they feel free to possess as they will. Ive had trouble with that before, my outspokenness always gets me in trouble.

ouch

stop

&^%

^ (&%$#@****&&

^&*(&

^*&*&^*(*

&%*&^**&%

%(^*%&^(

^^&*%(&*^%&(^%&%(*

&(^(*&*^^&%

^35435&%^%

$&

Ok, no ice cream for bija, and no flute playing.

You are lucky bija, You almost got sent to long beach mahak

Prof. biza has proved 1 = 2. But he has done one step of dividing by zero (though he did not write it explicitly). This is illegal. However, you can prove there are many winning numbers without doing any such thing. You will see that in the next post.

The post that contains the number six is a winning post and that post has already been made by Mr. Avinash, who likes to find loophole in laws.

The rule says that 20 is a winning number. But it does not say what base to be used. The participants are assuming the base to be 10, but it is nowhere specified.

Assuming 20 is written in base 3, the equivalent number in decimal system is 2 * 3 + 0 = 6

Mr. Avinash should be given the first prize for writing the winning number before any other. But others also have chance to win.

Base = 4: 20 = 2 * 4 + 0 = 8

Base = 5: 20 = 2 * 5 + 0 = 10

and so on.

(As claimed earlier, any even number greater than or equal to six is a winning number.)

Guest guest

"Six does not win, we use only sacred geometry. there is only nine numbers. 16108=7. 666=9. 108=9. 2231950=4. 22+31+950=4 2+23+1950=4

the placement of +,-,*, makes no difference on the outcome.

6+6+6=18=9

6*6*6=216=9

16+10+8=34=7

16*10*8=1240=7

this is a demonstration, but it is flawed because of the use of 0, a bogus concoction of the voidist over the years. Only demons and fools even use 0s. But we make concessions, use thei calandars, clocks, etc.

Enough, we go eat ice cream and surf, avinash claim of victory rejected"

RC via the back-in-the-fold mahak

avinash claim of victory rejected

Avinash's solicitor wishes to present an argument. Six is a winning number if 3 is a valid base. However commonly 10 is taken to be the base of number system. If so, then six is not a valid number. Before the opposing party jumps with joy in court, the solicitor would like to finish his argument. If only 10 is taken as valid base, then even 2 is not a valid base. But the computer through which both parties are giving their arguments is based on the base 2. If 2 cannot be taken as base, then computers do not exist, Internet does not exist, web sites do not exist, Audarya Fellowship does not exist, Good Clean Jokes forum does not exist, this thread does not exist, and posts in this thread do not exist.

If the rival party accepts that all these things do not exist, then Mr. Avinash's will forego his claim of victory (when the contest does not exist, what does not victory mean?)

Prof. biza has proved 1 = 2. But he has done one step of dividing by zero (though he did not write it explicitly).

this is a demonstration, but it is flawed because of the use of 0, a bogus concoction of the voidist over the years.

Proffessor Biza's mathematical formula was a cut and paste, being totally unaware of the inclusion of zero. He has been duped into the zero philosophy by slight of hand of the non-existence of the computer age. Being unaware of the non-existence of the jokes forum his intentions were surely just play.

Only demons and fools even use 0s. quote by mahak

By claiming innocence and poor use of guile, he rejects this apparent label.

And since accepting the philosophy of sacred geometry will never go near ben and jerries again. Henceforth seeking organic filth free product.