IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Pankaja_Dasa

First to 20

Rate this topic

"Dear God, Please help me to be the person my dog thinks I am."

"On judgement day if God should say, "Did you clean your house today?"

I will say, "I did not, I played with my dogs and I forgot."

If God asks me on judgement day, what I did, I would probably say, were you not paying attention? quote by Pankaja

Yeah.

My dog thinks I am a dog....and I think my dog is human. Work that one out!

9th post...to me.

Guest guest

Yeah.

My dog thinks I am a dog....and I think my dog is human. Work that one out!

9th post...to me.

awesome

I've been watching this thread every moment for two months now, afraid that someone will just write a bunch of posts and claim the winner's trophy. Maybe I'm the only one who thought of that? But I know there's someone out there watching me every moment to be sure I don't get away with it. How paranoid can they get?

Guest guest

Send it to the court, the whole thing smacks of fraud. Some had multiple posts, some didnt follow the directions, includint the one who originally brought this topic up.

the original post said "Rules can't be any more simple... I'll type '1', next post types 2, next is 3 and so on, until whoever gets the 20th post wins", but then he never typed '1'.

the next five had icons and no numbers at all, followed by two posts that had statements.

Posts 14, 16, 17, 18, and 19 are the only valid posts, according to the rules, but this was the same person, so cheating is obviously evident.

In fact, not one post on this whole thread, including this one here, is valid.

I propose a recount to the florida legislature, backed by ohio, verified by the supreme court. The rules are as follows.

Follow original instructions. No cheating. One can post multiple times, but not in the sam,e minute, we need to convene the rules committee to see how much time must pass between posts by the same person. Ill start.

I have an earache.

2000 B.C. - Here, eat this root.

1000 A.D. - That root is heathen, say this prayer.

1850 A.D. - That prayer is superstition, drink this potion.

1940 A.D. - That potion is snake oil, swallow this pill.

1985 A.D. - That pill is ineffective, take this antibiotic.

2007 A.D. - That antibiotic is artificial. Here, eat this root.

Guest guest

pour some hydrogen peroxide in your ear and let it bubble. This works for me. Earaches are most painful and the pain center is very near. This is why all aches above the neck are so hard. The same ache in the leg or arm is not very intense, but when teeth, ears, sinuses ache, ouch.

these dont count, BTW. Only posts that follow directions count. BTW, I consulted the rules committee about multiple posts, and they said that one can post again if there is a new date on the top. And guests have to pick a handle. But not in the content of the post, rather, in parenthesis on user name.

Haribol, bija, get well, ys, mahaksadasa