Sign in to follow this  
Lewix

Questions to My Sweet Lord

Rate this topic

My eyes are aching for you

What are my mistakes I have committed ?

Is it my Karma or Destiny?

Is it my fault?

You are tearing my heart and soul constantly asking you the reasons why it happened so.

What face i am going to show

My heart and soul cries for you while my conscience is demanding pardon

Forgive me

Accept my prayer

I am just your devotee

Why did it had to happen so?

My fate is written by you.

Please spare me ,accept me as i am

I am immense in your love Krsna

I do not believe it is my karma as my life begins with you and ends with u. Where were you when i required your immense help and necessity.

Do i have to believe my parents who say you destroyed my life or i have to continue praying to you

Please tell me if I am worthy of praying to you.

"Please spare me ,accept me as i am"

this your lines ( may be it from some bajhans) implies every thing.

They implies surrender and liberation which are requisites

for getting unification with God.

radha-krsnaN.jpg

Guest guest

God is observing your way of handling the situation, have faith

Guest I am facing a lot of difficulties.My Past is always reminding me.I was not praying to krsna all decisions taken were wrong.My conciousness is tormenting me .I am very afraid and shameful of my previous actions.Please i want to ask Krsna Pardon.

Guest I am facing a lot of difficulties.My Past is always reminding me.I was not praying to krsna all decisions taken were wrong.My conciousness is tormenting me .I am very afraid and shameful of my previous actions.Please i want to ask Krsna Pardon.

If you are feeling guilty of previous actions, then Krishna is the person to turn to. In the Bhagavad Gita, Krishna says:

"Even those who are the worst of sinners only have to meditate on Me (the Brahman) and they become saintly."

Do not be troubled by previous actions and do not live in the past, but instead, show to devotion to the Gods and the Imperishable Brahman will liberate you from all sins.

Guest guest

If you are feeling guilty of previous actions, then Krishna is the person to turn to. In the Bhagavad Gita, Krishna says:

"Even those who are the worst of sinners only have to meditate on Me (the Brahman) and they become saintly."

Do not be troubled by previous actions and do not live in the past, but instead, show to devotion to the Gods and the Imperishable Brahman will liberate you from all sins.

Ayodhya Does everything works out according to the plan of Krsna.Before i was not a devotee of Krsna .Now i am a devotee of krsna .Was it his plan to make it go through different paths and then come back to Him?