IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Lewix

My stone hearted lord Krsna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Seems like it's your heart that is stone.

Why were u not there when i need u most? Why did not u help me then ?Sometimes i think u r made of a stone hearted heart.

Seems like it's your heart that is stone.

To show contempt for a person in pain is against every spiritual teachings in every religion of every planet of the world.

Consolation is the only thing one can give.

YES, YOU WANT A COMFORTABLE PLACE IN KALIYUGA, ADhARMA BEING EVERYWHERE BUT YOU IN A COMFORTABLE COSY POSITION. IN MY OPINION THIS IS NOT ACCORDING TO THE LORD'S WILL. HE DOES NOT WANT TO GIVE COMFORT TO FEW PEOPLE WHILE THE WHOLE WORLD IS SUFFERING. HE WANTS ALL VAAISNAVAAS TO FIGHT AGAINST THE ADhARMA, AGAINST IGNORANCE, FOR JUSTICE, WHAT JESUS CALLED "THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN", THAT IS A HEAVENLY REIGN ON EARTH. ASK FOR THAT, AND ALL ELSE WILL BE ATTAINED. YES, KRSNA IS LOVE. BUT NOW HE IS WAR FOR JUSTICE AND TRUTH. HE IS WAR FOR THE END OF KALIYUGA AND START OF KRTAYUGA. I THINK THIS SHOULD GIVE AN ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION. YOU HAVE ASKED FOR SOMETHING SELFISH.

I've been struggling with the same thing from time to time but must remind myself that I need to surrender to the will of Krishna instead of pursuing self will.

Yourself, me, or sb. else? It's a q..

Guest guest

what is the problem?

You are looking for happiness here? God have already told that you are looking in a wrong place. Why you blaim him? Can you love him in difficulties? If yes, then it's great! Everyone gets as much trouble as he earns, don't forget this.

Try to find love in your heart, God is there and he loves you.

My understanding is I'm here in this material world because of my own selfishness. All the 'bad' things that happen to me aren't really bad, they are the just the reaction of my past activities. The 'good' things I think that happen may not be good, just as a demon awarded a boon isn't moving forward to his real benifit and eternal home with the Lord. He is going down because of the 'good' fortune.

When I have these sorts of personal 'bad' things, I try and see it as a dept repayed and try to find a way to harmonize it with the teachings of shastra and sadhu. Trying to keep the events of this life in the perspective of my eternal life seems the most helpful thing to do.

Of course I'm the most beginning of beginners so what do I know?

what is the problem?

You are looking for happiness here? God have already told that you are looking in a wrong place. Why you blaim him? Can you love him in difficulties? If yes, then it's great! Everyone gets as much trouble as he earns, don't forget this.

Try to find love in your heart, God is there and he loves you.

India is not a Utopia, & Hinduism is not an eternal & universal religion. THEN how can you go into heaven?

Guest guest

Why were u not there when i need u most? Why did not u help me then ?Sometimes i think u r made of a stone hearted heart.

Once Lord became pleased with a kid for his devotion and gave him benediction that He will always be with him through out his life.

As the child grew up, he would notice two sets of footprints where ever he went. One from his feet the other from the Lord who remained invisible but was there with him all the time.

Then one day some event brought some sorrow to the young man's life. Depressed, he walked on the beach trying to find answers to his miseries. Then he noticed there were only one set of foot prints behind him. He got even more miserable. Has the Lord deserted him?

He came home and prayed hard to the Lord and begged "Oh Lord, did you forget your promise? Why did you abandon me when he needed you the most. I didn't see your footprints today at the beach?"

Finally Lord appeared and said "My dear son, I never forgot my promise. I never abandoned you. Seeing you in so much distress, I had picked you up on my shoulder to carry you out of your misery. Those single set of footprints you saw on sand.. were mine"

Stay strong my brother. He is with you. All you have to do is trust him to get you out of whatever tough time you are going through.

Hi, I am writing a paper on the Krishnas, because I think it is a very interesting and intriguing religion. But I am a bit confused because I don't know that much about it. Would anyone mind explaining to me who it is that you worship and what writings you read? I would not use your name and I would put everything into my own words. I would really appreciate a bit of first-hand commentary. Thanks so much!

Hi, I am writing a paper on the Krishnas, because I think it is a very interesting and intriguing religion. But I am a bit confused because I don't know that much about it. Would anyone mind explaining to me who it is that you worship and what writings you read? I would not use your name and I would put everything into my own words. I would really appreciate a bit of first-hand commentary. Thanks so much!

IF YOU WANT FIRST-HAND INFORMATION, ASK KR,SNA HIMSELF: WORSHIP KR,SNA FOR AT LEAST ONE YEAR AS THE ONLY UNCREATED GOD AND SUPREME RULER OF THE UNIVERSE, KNOW THAT KR,SNA IS LOVE AND LOVE IS THE CAUSE OF THE UNIVERSE, REMEMBER HIS NAME ALL THE TIME, MENTALLY ADRESS HIM ALL THE TIME, AT LEAST FOR ONE YEAR, THEN YOU SHALL KNOW SOMETHING FROM FIRST HAND. ALL ELSE YOU MAY GET AS AN ANSWER, IS UMPTEENTH-HAND INFORMATION. IF YOU CAN TAKE A SUGGESTION FROM ME, DON'T USE THE FAMOUS "HARE KR,SNA MAHAMANTRA", BECAUSE BY SO MANY PEOPLE USING IT SO MANY YEARS, THE WORLD HAS NOT BECOME ANY BETTER, AND THOSE WHO USE IT, FAR FROM ATTAINING ANY ENLIGHTED AWARENESS OF WHAT JUSTICE IS, THEY HAVE NOT BECOME ANYTHING BUT FANATICS.

SO USE SOME OTHER MANTRA, E.G. OOOM GOWINDA DAAMODARA MAADhAWA (HAVE A LOOK IN MY SIGNATURE).

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT JUSTICE IS, REMEMBER THE BIBLE STORY: ABEL GOT GOOD LUCK BY PROPER WORSHIPPING GOD, BUT HIS BROTHER QAIN KILLED HIM OUT OF ENVY. THEN GOD GAVE A BOON TO QAIN THAT NO ONE COULD BEAT HIM. SO, INSTEAD OF PROTECTING THE INNOCENT ABEL, GOD PROTECTED THE ENVIOUS MURDERER AND LIAR QAIN: THIS IS EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE OF JUSTICE, AND IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO WASTE YOUR TIME, DO NOT CARE ABOUT RELIGIONS UNABLE TO RESTORE AND PROTECT JUSTICE.

Guest guest

Nothing will happen if you surrender to Krsna or Jesus or any so called GODS because no one has seen them or felt them,these people here think they will get something great after they die so they keep chanting his name,if he is really there he wouldve solved everyones problem but no he is long gone dead..

Read the Emperors new clothes you will understand what i mean.

Ur in the wrong forums,u should go to a doctor to get rid of ur depression,there are medicines for that and try to make ur life better by working hard and pursuing ur goals,if u achieve them u might be happy if not then join the billions in this world who have failed,but keep trying,dont be lazy and expect some GOD to fix ur problem by surrendering to him,it has never happened before...they will easily escape by saying its all ur karma so ur suffering and chant his name till u die then ull reach GOLOKA..ask them where is that GOLOKA..

Why are you trying to help a person who will die and then be as if never existed? Or, why do people live if they r going to b as if never existed?

You say "if he is really there he would've solved everyone's problem but no, he is long gone dead". When he was on earth, did he solve everyones problems? No! he saved some people, and killed some others. He does not help everyone the same way, never did so. All religions present God's law, what do we need the law for if God makes everyone happy, both those who obey the law and those who don't? Can there b a human government that helps everyone to b happy? Even the best government would punish people who break the laws.

If He is there, does he solve everyone's problems? An internet server is there, but you need to dial up. A mobile phone is always there, but you cannot talk to it unless you dial up a number and call. So the Creator is always there, but you don't know if you do not call on him. And to call him, you must use a certain formula, and use it correctly.

Now, can all people in India get as rich as Americans? No! that is not possible, because there is such an overpopulation, and even if all became rich, then soon they would all become poor again because of increase of population and consequent division of wealth.

Our friend says that calling the name of God is in vain. OK then it cannot do wrong. Work to improve your situation and your environment, but at the same time you cannot lose by constantly remembering the God's name when you work, and you cannot lose by singing the Name when you r not heard by other people. It cannot do wrong, use the name.

Our materialist friend says that using the God's name brings no result; did himself try it out? Yes, God's name brings no result when you do not use it.

Although i m not recognised as a guru, may i dare answer to where Goloka is? Everywhere in this world is Goloka when one can protect himself from the gene of Qain. Originally the world was paradise, but then disobeying God's order (that is, telling lies) and again after Qain's envy (that is, being indebted) humanity turned the world into the hell it deserves. Now we ought to repent for those two: lying and envy, in order to remake the world into a paradise. This is my humble opinion.

i have asked this question several times before but no one has answered. every religion has a form of devil, the chief of all evil powers and the chief of darkness. in persian religion it is ahriman, in islam it is seytan, and so on.

the question is timely, because we said that happiness depends on obeying god's law. then my clever friend will ask why people who disobey god's law are more happy. the obvious answer is that those who disobey god's law obey devil's law and get their reward for it. while god is hardly worshipped in deed in this era, they say they worship god but in practice they worship devil. SO THE QUESTION IS CRITICAL, PLEASE ALL WISE DEVOTEES ANSWER: WHAT IS THE HINDU FORM OF DEVIL?

i have asked this question several times before but no one has answered. every religion has a form of devil, the chief of all evil powers and the chief of darkness. in persian religion it is ahriman, in islam it is seytan, and so on.

the question is timely, because we said that happiness depends on obeying god's law. then my clever friend will ask why people who disobey god's law are more happy. the obvious answer is that those who disobey god's law obey devil's law and get their reward for it. while god is hardly worshipped in deed in this era, they say they worship god but in practice they worship devil. SO THE QUESTION IS CRITICAL, PLEASE ALL WISE DEVOTEES ANSWER: WHAT IS THE HINDU FORM OF DEVIL?

Hindus don't believe in the devil, my friend. We believe that there is only god and he has no competition. Every living being is his eternal servant.

Haribol!

Jai

Hindus don't believe in the devil, my friend. We believe that there is only god and he has no competition. Every living being is his eternal servant.

Haribol!

Jai

If it is as you say, Hinduism is the only true monotheism. Still it is hard for me to understand, as there is so much competition everywhere in the world.

An ancient Greek philosopher has written "War is the father of everythnig and king of everything, War has made mortals and immortals, slaves and free people. Everything is created through conflict, everything is the result of conflict".

This is why i can hardly understand how God has no competition.

It seems the Persian idea that there is Ahriman and Ahuramazda is much more natural. I know some people who openly declare that they worship Satan, some others worship Satan secretly, so how Satan can be non existent? You greet saying Jai. Jai means victory. If there is no opponent, how can God be victorious?

Now, how can everyone be God's servant? Every leader has supporters and opposers. A teacher in a children's class finds children who work for the lesson, and others who try to spoil the lesson. Some people support the government, some oppose it. It is everywhere like that. Then how is that nobody opposes God?

One more thing, Swaami Prabhupada has written that even after liberation a living being serves Kr,s,na. How is it possible to serve after liberation?

I wish that every person could know the answer to these questions.

Haraye Namah!

If it is as you say, Hinduism is the only true monotheism. Still it is hard for me to understand, as there is so much competition everywhere in the world.

An ancient Greek philosopher has written "War is the father of everythnig and king of everything, War has made mortals and immortals, slaves and free people. Everything is created through conflict, everything is the result of conflict".

This is why i can hardly understand how God has no competition.

It seems the Persian idea that there is Ahriman and Ahuramazda is much more natural. I know some people who openly declare that they worship Satan, some others worship Satan secretly, so how Satan can be non existent? You greet saying Jai. Jai means victory. If there is no opponent, how can God be victorious?

Now, how can everyone be God's servant? Every leader has supporters and opposers. A teacher in a children's class finds children who work for the lesson, and others who try to spoil the lesson. Some people support the government, some oppose it. It is everywhere like that. Then how is that nobody opposes God?

One more thing, Swaami Prabhupada has written that even after liberation a living being serves Kr,s,na. How is it possible to serve after liberation?

I wish that every person could know the answer to these questions.

Haraye Namah!

Jibera swarupa hoy krishnera nitya das. Yes, it is a good question you raise. The answer is that everyone is Krishna's servant, that is everyone's eternal post. But some people take some time for them to manifest their internal identity because it is covered by material desires. Just like a mirror is supposed to show the reflection of someone but it if is covered with a lot of dirt, one's reflection will look entirely different. Some people can show they oppose God but actually in their heart of hearts whether they know it or not, they have an eternal relationship with him. For the last question, when we get liberated, then we would be with Krishna or one of his incarnations, correct? So what would we do there, just sit around? No! Our time will be engaged in serving the Lord. Hope this helps.

when we get liberated, then we would be with Krishna or one of his incarnations, correct? So what would we do there, just sit around? No! Our time will be engaged in serving the Lord. Hope this helps.

Thank you. What you say really helps. It reminds me of one word, devaasuranamaskrta. God in the form of sun is worshipped by gods and demons. Even demons worship the lord, because the Lord is life, and even demons want to live. So this means that Hindu tradition does believe in many kinds of asuras, and all those kinds of asuras must have a chief asura. Just like in a group of bandits one bandit is the leader. Christians, Muslims, Zoroastrians, Jews, all say that the leader of asuras is Satan. So Hinduism also must state who is the leader of asuraas, so that people avoid serving the leader of asuraas. "Who has been a killer of people from the beginning, and did not stay in truth, because truth was not in him".

Even during the Kaliyuga we must not work for adharma, so we must not work for the demons or their leader.

You say "our TIME will be engaged in serving the Lord". I have no objection to serve the Lord, it is my pleasure. The question is, will there be TIME after we are liberated? Shall we be WITH Kr,s,na, or shall we be brahmajyoti only? From what i know, there is no time and no space in brahmajyoti. Brahmajyoti is only one moment even if it is eternal, right? When we ARE brahmajyoti, can we KNOW brahmajyoti?

Many people have been liberated, is this true? Can any liberated person give us a message so that we know what is the state of a being after liberation? Is there some evidence for what the state of a liberated being is? In this world there is indeed evidence to prove that all beings are born again and again after they die. But is there evidence of what they become after they are for ever liberated?

Thank you. What you say really helps. It reminds me of one word, devaasuranamaskrta. God in the form of sun is worshipped by gods and demons. Even demons worship the lord, because the Lord is life, and even demons want to live. So this means that Hindu tradition does believe in many kinds of asuras, and all those kinds of asuras must have a chief asura. Just like in a group of bandits one bandit is the leader. Christians, Muslims, Zoroastrians, Jews, all say that the leader of asuras is Satan. So Hinduism also must state who is the leader of asuraas, so that people avoid serving the leader of asuraas. "Who has been a killer of people from the beginning, and did not stay in truth, because truth was not in him".

Even during the Kaliyuga we must not work for adharma, so we must not work for the demons or their leader.

You say "our TIME will be engaged in serving the Lord". I have no objection to serve the Lord, it is my pleasure. The question is, will there be TIME after we are liberated? Shall we be WITH Kr,s,na, or shall we be brahmajyoti only? From what i know, there is no time and no space in brahmajyoti. Brahmajyoti is only one moment even if it is eternal, right? When we ARE brahmajyoti, can we KNOW brahmajyoti?

Many people have been liberated, is this true? Can any liberated person give us a message so that we know what is the state of a being after liberation? Is there some evidence for what the state of a liberated being is? In this world there is indeed evidence to prove that all beings are born again and again after they die. But is there evidence of what they become after they are for ever liberated?

There is time in the spiritual world. But we shall be so engaged in Krishna's service it will feel like time is not existent in the spiritual world.

Is it your goal to merge in the Brahmajyoti? Ok, my friend, but first let me warn you, that you can still fall down from the brahmajyoti. However if you wish to go to the spiritual world, you cannot fall down.

Liberation is of four types: salokya- living on the same planet, sarsti- having the same opulence, samipya- to be a personal associate, and sarupya- having the same bodily features.

Liberation is not our goal. We should be ready to follow the process of Krishna consciousness in whatever birth we may be reborn in. Liberation is a side benefit.

I don't know if I am helping you out very much. You see, I am a teen. But if you would like to know more you can ask more qualified devotees such as Theist Prabhuji, Suchandra Prabhuji, Guruvani Prabhuji, Mahak Prabhuji, etc.

However, if I am helping you out then I shall continue to do so.

This kind of terminology you use is not really concrete. I do not understand it very much. You speak about SPIRITUAL WORLD and SPIRITUAL BODY, marvellous things, but what are they? I do not know. Can there be time without the world? This is not easy to understand.

When i was a teen i read swaami Vivekaananda's works, he was obviously a Shaiva, he always said that the goal is the FORMLESS ABSOLUTE. When i was a teen i experienced the FORMLESS ABSOLUTE, which is the same as the brahmajyoti, "the uncreated light" as Christians call it. (All lights are created, but that experience is uncreated light). Muslims call it "the face of God". In the old testament God says to Moses "one can not see my face and then live". But there are people who still live in this world after they have experienced the uncreated light. I have experienced it when i was a teen, by using strict praan,aayama (breath control). I did not myself exist when i experienced it. I was not living when i was in it. It is good to know it, because brahmajyoti is God's untold glory. But my humble opinion is that it is not the goal, because God was only brahmajyoti, then he preferred to create the world, so now there is this vast universe existing in parallel with the "uncreated light". If the goal is the brahmajyoti, why did he create all this universe? The brahmajyoti existed before the universe.

The Christians say to God: "i m an image of your untod glory, although i carry stains of misdeeds". They chant that at funeral ceremonies. So my opinion is that the goal of human life is to cleanse ourselves so as to be faultless images of God. I think this agrees with what you say about sarupya and the purpose of life.

The question is: who will show us the right path of life, what the Chinese call the TAO, and you call it Krsna consciousness. Kaliyuga means that nobody can be trusted. So, in my opinion, all gurus must be rejected in this Kaliyuga, and all religions must be doubted. Even what I say must be doubted. People must address God directly asking for knowledge, because this is the age of falsehood.

By the way, you seem to be an interesting girl, maybe too young for me, i don't know, perhaps as young as you should be, since many years i m looking for my other half, so if you cannot say here how young you are, where you r living, how do you earn your living, please send me a personal message. Well, this day is improper for matching and marriage (it is stated in the Chinese calendar which is never wrong), but i m not really asking for that, i just wish to know you, and it will be seen what each of us should do.

Thanks for your time.