IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Nirali

blackmagic

Rate this topic

Jay Shree Krishna...

since i can't find the button that allows you to start a new thread (don't know why my pc is acting funny!) I want to ask on this thread whether there is such a thing called black magic......

Some man who claims to be from Haridwar went up to my mum and aunt today when they were in a supermarket and he goes to my mum '' someone has done blackmagic on you...and it wont go away before 31 years...i can help you though'' and he wrote something on a piece of paper which my mum didnt understand and he agreed to tell her how to get rid of the black magic if she paid him....and then he told my aunt that someone has done black magic on her as well but its not affecting her since she chants the names of Gods all day(which is very true by the way) and thus she is protected.....

My mum told me that someone said the same thing to her after she got married.... i am just curious whether there is such a thing called black magic...i told my mum that maybe it could be due to her actions in her previous life that she has to suffer what she is presently suffering...it may not even be due to blackmagic...

i don't know.....can anyone help please?

Guest guest

Jay Shree Krishna...

since i can't find the button that allows you to start a new thread (don't know why my pc is acting funny!) I want to ask on this thread whether there is such a thing called black magic......

Yes, there definitely is such a thing as black magic and curses..

The man who spoke to your mom may indeed have psychic intuition or can see auras, and thus was able to recognize that there is curse on her. This I cannot say. But I would look into this further, and see if there could really be a curse on your mom.

Tell her to chant the Lord's holy names like your aunt is doing; or other recommended mantras. Seek qualified guidance.

It would be good if you can relate the problem to your local temple swami first. He might be able to help you, if not he could direct you to someone dealing specifically with this sort of issue.