IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
rnramachandran

can any one find the birth time of the child before he borns

Rate this topic

Hi all,

Last November 2005 i met a Nadi Jyothis in Vaitheeswarn Koil and who predicted that i will have my first child in December 2006. it is true we are expecting our first child in December.

Now if i give my birth details and my wifes birth details can any one predict the time of birth. The Nadi Jyothis predicted December 1, 2006.

My details

Name: Ramachandran, Dob: Nov 2, 1971, Time 20.22, place: Nagercoil Tamilnadu.

My wife birth details:

Name: Ramalakshmi, dob: March 19, 1975, Time 10.30, Place: Palayamkottai, Tamilnadu.

can you predict whether the child is boy or girl and the time of the brith and date of the birth.

Regards, Ram

As of now it looks November last week.

Can you provide more details about your self and your wife to correct the charts. Events like Job joining, promotion, surgery, accident,foreign travel,property purchase etc..

Mark

Hi Mark, sorry for replying very very late. but you were correct, i got my first baby girl in November 28, 2006.

Now my wife is carrying again her birth details and my brith details below:

mine: DoB 02.11.1971, time: 20.22, birth place: Nagercoil, Tamilnadu,India.

my wife: Dob 19.03.1975, time 10.15, birthplace: Tirunelveli,Tamilnadu India

can you predict the time of birth and what child male or female.

surprisngly, the nadi jyothis who read predictions for me in 1997 told me that i will have a female child first and male child second. but for wife they told me she will get first male child and the second one will be baby girl. but for my wife we saw the nadi jythoish in December 2005.

the predictions they told me (two different nadi jytohish) for the child about how will they shape in their life, is same .

from my personal experience, everything is there in the Nadi, but the reader could not understand properly and make mistakes in conveying.

once again sorry for replying late Mark

Ram