IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
gHari

Some Enlivening Encouraging News - What we are doing right

Rate this topic

Teaching the children.

So then a question from one to another; what would be the defining characteristic of Vishnu within last Avatar?

Leave it to Lord Jaganntha. He is only the final authority in this kali yuga.

Guest guest

Leave it to Lord Jaganntha. He is only the final authority in this kali yuga.

Shree Krishna (Vishnu) is not present; in all circumstances and suggesting your being separate from us?

He is ....? what authority? what defines your comment? It appears you are separate from us may I ask for clarification, kind sir?

Or better yet may it be too much the imposition to answer the question posted?

Yet.. maybe to reduce ambiguity..... what would you need to know if you were standing in front of the last Avatar?

Hmm news that brings hope, faith and encouragement, this is Krsna consciousness. This is what we visit the internet for... to get inspired in our devotional aspirations thru seeing others doing the will of their guru.

All glories to the no-nonsense devotees, impartial reporters of the devotees and those who broadcast that reporting. there's enough of the other news everywhere else.

Shree Krishna (Vishnu) is not present; in all circumstances and suggesting your being separate from us?

He is ....? what authority? what defines your comment? It appears you are separate from us may I ask for clarification, kind sir?

Or better yet may it be too much the imposition to answer the question posted?

Yet.. maybe to reduce ambiguity..... what would you need to know if you were standing in front of the last Avatar?

Krsna never said Last and First Avatar. Krsna only preached that if there is any problem about Dharma in any time, any where, to protect Dharma I will incarnate. How He will incarnate and when He will incarnate that is upto Krsna because Krsna told that.

So there is no last and first Avatar as per Krsna is concerned. Krsna may incarnate even also not showing His face and may choose to remain unknown. That is Krsna's will. But surely He will work to establish Dharma and that is guaranteed through Bhagavat Gita.

So there is nothing with us or without us. Everything belongs to Krsna even being with us or without being with us.

As per last Avatar is concerned that is upto Lord Jaganntha. That's what Vishnu wrote in Bhagavatam and Krsna supported by revealing to Vishnu.

Now a days there are so many Mayawadi Krsna. Krsna is not going to killing them but only revealed the truth. Dharma only matters for Krsna and in Mohabharatha Krsna only supported Dharma.

Krsna also taught this Srimanta,

Bhagavad-gita:

sarva-dharman-sloka.gif

He says, "Abandon all other conceptions of duty and just surrender unto Me. Have no fear. I shall protect you and free you from all sinful reactions that might arise from neglecting your ordinary duties."

Different material tendencies and mental impulses may attack us - even Indra himself, the king of heaven and the controller of all ordinary activities, may attack us - but if we are attentive towards our goal, if we are careful to read the order of Krishna, He will protect us in the shade of His lotus feet. He will give us shelter under the shade of Govarddhan Hill, where no Indra will be able to touch our heads. And with full faith that Krishna will give us protection, we should try to take shelter under Govarddhan Hill and pray: "O Krishna, give me protection from all the difficulties that may come to attack me because of my leaving behind my ordinary obligations."

Although many anomalies may try to catch us, Krishna will protect us. And in His representation as Govarddhan Hill, that wonderful master of the cows will save us from all sorts of difficulties. How is this possible? God works wonders. His ways are unknown and inconceivable.

Srila B.R.Sridhara Maharaj Exerpt from 'Loving Search for the Lost Servant'

So although at first Krsna is giving Dharma, then in the essence of the Gita He is requesting for us to give it back up for Him, after all everything is His anyway, including and especially us, and his promise is that He will always protect us, this is a quantum leap of faith into the arms of God, and we are to trust he will catch us, and from there direct us to His higher ground, this is the foundation of surrender.

What we give up is insignicant compared to what we stand to gain.

Krsna also taught this Srimanta,

He says, "Abandon all other conceptions of duty and just surrender unto Me. Have no fear. I shall protect you and free you from all sinful reactions that might arise from neglecting your ordinary duties."

Different material tendencies and mental impulses may attack us - even Indra himself, the king of heaven and the controller of all ordinary activities, may attack us - but if we are attentive towards our goal, if we are careful to read the order of Krishna, He will protect us in the shade of His lotus feet. He will give us shelter under the shade of Govarddhan Hill, where no Indra will be able to touch our heads. And with full faith that Krishna will give us protection, we should try to take shelter under Govarddhan Hill and pray: "O Krishna, give me protection from all the difficulties that may come to attack me because of my leaving behind my ordinary obligations."

Although many anomalies may try to catch us, Krishna will protect us. And in His representation as Govarddhan Hill, that wonderful master of the cows will save us from all sorts of difficulties. How is this possible? God works wonders. His ways are unknown and inconceivable.

Srila B.R.Sridhara Maharaj Exerpt from 'Loving Search for the Lost Servant'

So although at first Krsna is giving Dharma, then in the essence of the Gita He is requesting for us to give it back up for Him, after all everything is His anyway, including and especially us, and his promise is that He will always protect us, this is a quantum leap of faith into the arms of God, and we are to trust he will catch us, and from there direct us to His higher ground, this is the foundation of surrender.

What we give up is insignicant compared to what we stand to gain.

Thank you! Absolutely wonderful. Yes no magic only knowledge. Only a framework of Understanding to combine both the worlds sects of society with the empirical data of the sciences.

Basic common sense but left unrecognized. Why a boy came to these things now a man able to prove it; is what we are discussing.

nice to see that the direct approach is seen. As the surrounding environment has both pros and cons; confidence is supported by the humility of a covenant. This will be done and not for me but for our future. To give the chance to our children versus trying to convert today.

The sciences will confirm but the four corners to be represented must be given a voice. We are one, not I.

So the question remains; what is the item to confirm?

No credentials but commitment i give free.

Krsna never said Last and First Avatar. Krsna only preached that if there is any problem about Dharma in any time, any where, to protect Dharma I will incarnate. How He will incarnate and when He will incarnate that is upto Krsna because Krsna told that.

So there is no last and first Avatar as per Krsna is concerned. Krsna may incarnate even also not showing His face and may choose to remain unknown. That is Krsna's will. But surely He will work to establish Dharma and that is guaranteed through Bhagavat Gita.

So there is nothing with us or without us. Everything belongs to Krsna even being with us or without being with us.

As per last Avatar is concerned that is upto Lord Jaganntha. That's what Vishnu wrote in Bhagavatam and Krsna supported by revealing to Vishnu.

Now a days there are so many Mayawadi Krsna. Krsna is not going to killing them but only revealed the truth. Dharma only matters for Krsna and in Mohabharatha Krsna only supported Dharma.

The truth is the subject not so much the story. Does today have the final chapter to read? Can you describe life?

Yet this knowledge must be from all the people not just singular in definition. There are other perspectives to acknowledge and although each sect may represent a diety within their own constraint, for example Jesus is a prophet to Islam yet God to a Christian likewise, Vishnu supreme and Krishna an avatar of another of Hinduism.

As each has a representation; what have you learned from each to share as support to another?

There is a question or does history and repeating words become the topic?

These things of truth may not seem to be as you envisioned but did you know this day would occur? That's a 2 edged daggar.

Jaya gHari! Thanks for this very nice report and multi-media.

My best friend where I live (the only other Hare Krsna devotee in town), has been practicing Krsna consciousness in association with Iskcon for thirty years this year. I asked her one time what it was like to meet Srila Prabhupada. She said she was just a bundle of nerves:).

Well anyway, she is now retiring from grhastha life and is moving moving into an Iskcon ashrama at the end of next month. I am overjoyed for her, and grateful for her friendship and faithfullness over the last five years. I will miss her heaps.

Why am I sharing all this? Because I live some hours away from devotees and association for me is very minimal. Due to various reasons I do not get to go to the city very much. So, what you have posted here...the story and the multi-media is like pure nectar. Thank you Gary.

The truth is the subject not so much the story. Does today have the final chapter to read? Can you describe life?

Yet this knowledge must be from all the people not just singular in definition. There are other perspectives to acknowledge and although each sect may represent a diety within their own constraint, for example Jesus is a prophet to Islam yet God to a Christian likewise, Vishnu supreme and Krishna an avatar of another of Hinduism.

As each has a representation; what have you learned from each to share as support to another?

There is a question or does history and repeating words become the topic?

These things of truth may not seem to be as you envisioned but did you know this day would occur? That's a 2 edged daggar.

All trees either in material or spiritual worlds belongs to Krsna. Krsna is the original owner of everything. But when a tree grows up and bears fruits based on the nature of the soil, Krsna observes the tree from distance. Some time He asks some of His associate to nourish that tree based on the seed given. After some time those trees are grown over getting light, heat, water etc all the five elements of the material nature and with the mind and indigence of the gardener which supposed to be spiritual nature who is looking after that tree based on original thoughts of Krsna.

But unfortunately there suddenly comes winds and storms. Sometime that tree could not grow up because of insufficient material elements and spiritual light or can be uprooted by will of Krsna. Sometimes the tree grows up but because of the ill nourishment bears poisonous fruits which are not good for health for the living entity. Such trees are uprooted by Krsna or by material energy of Krsna.

But unfortunately the original gardener comes back and claims that this tree originally belongs to the gardener Himself though He remembers that Krsna asked Him to plant the seed. But if the gardener is wise enough then He asks Krsna to give another seed to plant and uproot the poisonous tree. Otherwise the gardener starts quarreling with Krsna and that becomes 2 edged dragging because of the ignorance of Gardener.

Prabhupada had planted such a tree from a seed which has been tested in every soil in earth and heaven and found that it bears always sweet fruits full of juices and good for health. Such a seed is Hare Krsna Mohamantra which is original seed of Krsna Chaitannya Mohaprabhu. Any gardener can plant it in any soil and always bears sweet juicy fruits and good for health of human. This seed does not belong to any one, this is the seed of Krsna only and Krsna is always its primary owner and gardener is the secondary owner.

But other seeds which are given by Krsna to plant one particular type of soil do not bear good fruits and even bears poisonous fruits in some soil. This kind of seeds are seed of Christ (limited to father and son relationship), Islam (Master and servant relationship) etc. Where as Hare Krsna is combined of all kind of relationship with the Supreme Personality of Godhead.

If you ask me whether I was knowing or not 2 edged dagger, yes I know. I was returned back because I was asked to help, one was not sufficient to take all burden here. Just think who has so many trees through out universe why He will finght for one particular tree. He should nourish all trees equally.

But other seeds which are given by Krsna to plant one particular type of soil do not bear good fruits and even bears poisonous fruits in some soil. This kind of seeds are seed of Christ (limited to father and son relationship), Islam (Master and servant relationship) etc. Where as Hare Krsna is combined of all kind of relationship with the Supreme Personality of Godhead.<?xml:namespace prefix = u1 /><u1:p></u1:p>

kind and good with intent but many do not believe in either sects as pure based on the fact that none have proven life. yea to the intent but even the guru knows the words of old will fall under the same

<u1:p></u1:p>

If you ask me whether I was knowing or not 2 edged dagger, yes I know. I was returned back because I was asked to help, one was not sufficient to take all burden here. Just think who has so many trees through out universe why He will finght for one particular tree. He should nourish all trees equally.
The ‘2 edged’ question was to see if you knew.

And if all trees were raised in pure soil then all could be sustained in nourishment. Since the soil is uneven then the tree of ‘knowledge’ must be able to nourish in all soils.

He is of this ‘life’ as the species had not developed to know.

So in the humility of the lowly surrounded by the old oak a sprout has emerged that will offer the pollen to nourish the whole population.

And it will be made applicable in the physical sciences whereas all will apply and no single sprout will ever be without again.

So if you are of pure heart then you know this is to occur but like of many the scope is just too large to acknowledge yet of this universe but a ripple.

kind and good with intent but many do not believe in either sects as pure based on the fact that none have proven life. yea to the intent but even the guru knows the words of old will fall under the same

<?xml:namespace prefix = u1 /><u1:p></u1:p>The ‘2 edged’ question was to see if you knew.<?xml:namespace prefix = o />

And if all trees were raised in pure soil then all could be sustained in nourishment. Since the soil is uneven then the tree of ‘knowledge’ must be able to nourish in all soils.

He is of this ‘life’ as the species had not developed to know.

So in the humility of the lowly surrounded by the old oak a sprout has emerged that will offer the pollen to nourish the whole population.

And it will be made applicable in the physical sciences whereas all will apply and no single sprout will ever be without again.

So if you are of pure heart then you know this is to occur but like of many the scope is just too large to acknowledge yet of this universe but a ripple.

Where is your seed? show me O old Oak!

Where is your seed? show me O old Oak!

Not old, only committed to ‘understanding.’ No theology to claim. No university to site papers. Just me!

But ready to subject myself to any question that may be towards the sciences or theology and their marriage.

Meaning; describing life as energy upon mass and from there forth if you know your sciences we can talk. If your questions are of understanding where God came in then which rendition of the same? Each comparably universal but to understand energy at the atomic scale and the interplay of mass and energy, then the picture is pure.

This understanding is as the 'rock thrown into the pond.' Once the pebble makes contact then we begin the healing as it flows from there forth.

To know that each single interaction is of cause is not for predicting the future but to live as a part, offering the gifts we are capable to the next generations.

Being alive is ‘existing’ as a part and selfishness is a single identity without knowing, suffering. Knowing things in physical form and establishing physical benchmarks gives each the ability to know responsibility and that their living existence is forever as they sow.

Nothing different then what our fathers had left for us but now in physical application.

The problem in today’s model is 2 fold; “energy” is described incorrectly and the ‘why’ is because of the properties such as Casimir and Entanglement have not been fully applied. Dark Matter and Dark energy do not exist! What is missing is this exchange having not been addressed at that scale. The fact is that energy associates; entangled and upon mass momentum is established.

The exchange of energy upon mass is beautiful.

The requirement to address specific interrelations is almost like the magnetic field and the perpendicular plane of energy propagating through space; when each extreme reaches its peak it birth’s the seed of its opposite …...

The interplay of the ‘yin and yang’ is not without merit. The stories are as the guru could describe but a commitment was made to learn of both sides and share.

The guru learned of knowing, within, coupled with process of learning throughout life. In following many sects of many scribes and guru’s, almost any sect is with true compassion and care, as God (the total) intended, as each surviving will be of humble compassionate people.

Yet when the babes grow within environments of instinct then a bastard scenario of beliefs begin, accepting norms and rituals to appease practitioners became a reality of theological and societal beliefs.

But the one single area to be accepted on most every theological front is the medical field. And when the framework is pursued then the physical applicability can be seen in modern application within the sciences and specifically the medical field.

Then for the framework to be of the descriptive representations of our forefathers each will be vindicated. If they are here their tree must be good and from each finally ‘raise the father’s to the flesh.’ Each metaphorical ideal is to be represented with the combined knowledge from each of the lands as they should all be of voice.

The truth will combine not separate but the selfish will sway not wanting to hear and want to keep what they have and then it will be the child teaching the old until peace is made.

This may not fit into what many of the old school stand for but the next generations are going to love it and have the chance we never did.

a rock thrown into the pond ….. do you see?