IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
GODSEED

Govind Bhaashya by Shrila Baladeva Vidyaabhushana

Rate this topic

Jay ShreeRaadhe Govinda

Jay Shree KrshnaChaitanya Prabhu Nityaananda

Jay Shree Bhaktra Vrunda

I would like to avail a hard copy (even soft copy would be oK) of the Gaudiya Commentary on the Vedaant Sutr, known as Gaudiya Bhaashya, by Shrila Baladeva Vidyaabhushanajee.

I do have a soft copy but that doesn't have a large part of first Adhyaay and the whole of Second Adhyaay. (at least 28%)

I would highly recomment this totally theistic interpretation of Vedaanta Sutr, unlike many others in the market that, in one way or other, are non devotional if not 100 % impersonalistic.

If anyone has a soft/hard copy and knows from where to avail (Except Shree Krishna or His peraphernalia :) ), then just reply to this post.

Jay Jay Shree Gauraang Mahaaprabhave namah

Jay ShreeRaadhe Govinda

Jay Shree KrshnaChaitanya Prabhu Nityaananda

Jay Shree Bhaktra Vrunda

I would like to avail a hard copy (even soft copy would be oK) of the Gaudiya Commentary on the Vedaant Sutr, known as Gaudiya Bhaashya, by Shrila Baladeva Vidyaabhushanajee.

I do have a soft copy but that doesn't have a large part of first Adhyaay and the whole of Second Adhyaay. (at least 28%)

I would highly recomment this totally theistic interpretation of Vedaanta Sutr, unlike many others in the market that, in one way or other, are non devotional if not 100 % impersonalistic.

If anyone has a soft/hard copy and knows from where to avail (Except Shree Krishna or His peraphernalia :) ), then just reply to this post.

Jay Jay Shree Gauraang Mahaaprabhave namah

One needs to be careful if they see crows or vultures. There many animals even cats and dogs that are moving in material world, try to misguide vaisanavs by imposing Mayawadi philosophy. Lord Chaitannya Mohaprabhu has lots of tigers and lions ready to serve Supreme Personality of Godhead to kill all demonic animals trying to impose Mayawadi Philosophy on Vaisanavs. Lord Chaitannya Mohaprabhu is supreme personality of Godhead and incarnation of Lord Jagannatha.

Be careful for Mayawadi Philosophers in this site. If you are really followers of Vaisanava path and want to serve Supreme Personality of Godhead Lord Chaitannya Mohaprabhu then stop discussing any Mayawadi Philosophy. Those who follow the Vaisanava religion as instructed by Prabhupada, they will be the highest enjoyer in heaven and will be engaged in loving services with Supreme Personality of Godhead Lord Chaitannya Mohaprabhu. Only Vaisanavas can serve lotus feet of Supreme Personality of Godhead Lord Chaitannya Mohaprabu.

Now this golden era presently started and I am seeing this golden light in the whole spiritual sky. In this golden era of Kali yuge, Lord Jagannatha is only supreme deity will be worshipped everywhere. In this golden era only Vaisanavs rules over complete spiritual sky.

All glory to Lord Chaitannya Mohaprabhu and Prabhupada

<!-- / message -->