IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
KarinaMarina

An End Times Message Of Salvation

Rate this topic

Our Ministry has only one message to share and it is for those who wish to have eternal life. In order to enter His coming Kingdom, you must declare Jesus Christ to be Lord and Savior. We realize that many will challenge our faith and the faith of others who also declare Jesus to be Lord. They will say that we must meet certain requirements of water baptism, a belief in the Trinity and other man-made religious ideals. If those people are of some positive energy, they will see the Light. If not, they will remain opposed to what is ministered to them. That is their Free Will choice. Even if they claim to be foot-step followers of Christ, they will be deemed not worthy of Salvation unless they exhibit the Holy Spirit from within them. If they believe falsehoods about Christ, cling to their man-made religious belief systems and exhibit no signs of positive energy, they will be marked accordingly by the Cherubic Order of Angels. All people are judged by what is really in their hearts. As part of our Ministry to those that oppose the Truth, we point out that a humble heart is the only thing that saves anyone. Without it, you are endowed with negative energy. What your heart is filled with is what springs forth with abundance from the mouth. Luke 6:45 is clear on this point:

A good man produces good out of the good storeroom of his heart. An evil man produces evil out of the evil storeroom, for his mouth speaks from the overflow of the heart.

Proverbs 4:23 is clear on the need to safeguard your heart against the wickedness of negative energy being stored there:

"Guard your heart above all else, for it is the source of life."

By knowing and understanding the Truth of the Word, you treasure up within your hearts that of positive energy. That's what guides you (the Holy Spirit - Positive energy) so that you do not sin knowingly against Christ or his Father.

"I have treasured Your word in my heart so that I may not sin against You." Psalms 119:11.

The problem with sin is that it cultivates negative energy. From the mind where it begins or originates, it creeps down into your heart. Then you're in trouble. That's why it's not a sin to think a bad thought, if you dismiss it. You did not act on it. Therefore, it is not a sin. But if you dwell on the wrong thought, it will creep on down into your heart and become a part of you. So, above all else, safeguard your hearts.

WHAT ABOUT WATER BAPTISM?

It is NOT necessary to be baptized in water to be saved. Jesus Christ was the forerunner. In Christ's Ministry, baptism in water was used to anoint him by his Father. It was continued by his disciples, because he had not yet ascended to Heaven, and had not yet received the Kingdom Authority that would later be bestowed upon him by his Father Yahweh. Once that had been fully accomplished, the Light of Truth became the baptism via the Light of Christ. The Savior's instructions given at Matthew 28:19-20, you see the baptism it speaks of is a baptism of Holy Spirit.

"Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age."

This takes place when one truly comes to understand the Father of Jesus Christ and accept Him as Truth. Water is no longer necessary to be sanctified. The purpose of baptism before Christ was to symbolize the shedding of one's former ways of sinful conduct. That was sanctification. Now, the baptism of sanctification is done as mentioned above. The Holy Ghost transformation is performed through the Light of Christ.

WILL YOU BE DAMNED IF NOT BAPTISED IN WATER?

No. Children pass over without water baptism. Some die at birth or are aborted. The children have special status with the Creator. They are not damned and neither are adults that are not water baptized. What would happen if you were shipwrecked for the remainder of you life? How could God justify not giving you a chance to learn His Sovereign Will at transition? The only requirement for Christs salvation is that of a humble heart. Once you are with Christ, he knows your humble heart will accept him. When you passed through his Light, you were then baptized as a Holy Ghost. The water baptism would be nil in Christ's eyes. It is the HEART that Saves. Nothing else can get you into the Kingdom unless your heart is of Positive energy. Yahweh Himself reveals this at Jeremiah 17:10.

"I, the LORD, examine the mind, I test the heart to give to each according to his way, according to what his actions deserve."

If the heart were not the thing of importance, He would not search it. It is not the outward appearance that Saves, but what is hidden deep within the heart.

ALL POSITIVE ENERGY PEOPLE ARE ACCEPTABLE

People of all nationalities, regardless of race, color or religion are open to the Salvation of Christ.

"Then I saw another angel flying in mid-heaven, having the eternal gospel to announce to the inhabitants of the earthto every nation, tribe, language, and people." Revelation 14:6.

Hear this, all you peoples; listen, all who inhabit the world, both low and high, rich and poor together. Psalms 49:1-2.

"Then Peter began to speak: In truth, I understand that God doesn't show favoritism, but in every nation the person who fears Him and does righteousness is acceptable to Him." Acts 10:34-35.

REMEMBER - IT'S A FREE WILL CHOICE

Everyone has Free Will Choice in the decision and are able to choose one way or the other. That's why we will not try to force the Truth on to anyone.

"I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you today that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Choose life so that you and your descendants may live, love the LORD your God, obey Him, and remain faithful to Him. For He is your life, and He will prolong your life in the land the LORD swore to give to your fathers Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob." Deuteronomy 30:19-20

"But if it doesn't please you to worship the LORD, choose for yourselves today the one you will worship: the gods your fathers worshiped beyond the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:PlaceName w:st="on">Euphrates</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceType w:st="on">River</st1:PlaceType></st1:place>, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you are living. As for me and my family, we will worship the LORD." Joshua 24:15

"If you carefully obey My commands I am giving you today, to love the LORD your God and worship Him with all your heart and all your soul, I will provide rain for your land in season, the early and late rains, and you will harvest your grain, new wine, and oil. I will provide grass in your fields for your livestock. You will eat and be satisfied. Be careful that you are not enticed to turn aside, worship, and bow down to other gods. Then the LORD's anger will burn against you. He will close the sky, and there will be no rain; the land will not yield its produce, and you will perish quickly from the good land the LORD is giving you." Deuteronomy 11:13-17

"This is how we are sure that we have come to know Him: by keeping His commands." 1 John 2:3

SALVATION - KINGDOM MESSAGE COMPLETED

Now, either you will accept or reject the Truth we have ministered to you. Since everyone should come to understand that actions result in consequences, we deliver the following warning. If you decide to refuse the truth, then you will know what is ahead--even if you reject that also, at this time. Later on, you will see our words come to life. If you accept the Truth now but are later tempted to cultivate a negative energy within your heart, then the warning we share might help to prevent that from happening.

YAHWEH'S BITTER-SWEET WARNING TO ALL PEOPLE OF THE EARTH

He that exercises faith in the Son has everlasting life. He that disobeys the Son will not see life. The Wrath of God remains upon him.

"The one who believes in the Son has eternal life, but the one who refuses to believe in the Son will not see life; instead, the wrath of God remains on him." John 3:36

Once you have been given the Message of Truth, if you do not obey it you are exercising your Free Will choice. However, it will result in eternal death at the Judgment. Just as Satan and his angels cannot have free reign in creation - neither will it be permitted of those that exercise that choice. Your fate is upon your own head.

"Therefore I testify to you this day that I am innocent of everyone's blood, for I did not shrink back from declaring to you the whole plan of God."

Acts 20:26-27

The above scripture reveals we will be clean from the blood of those who make the wrong choice. If you are so cultivated with negative energy that you hear and know that what we speak is Truth and you continue to sin willfully by rejecting that Truth, then you will lose the Sacrificial Hope of Salvation. Time will eventually run out. Armageddon is the final Judgment Chapter.

"For if we deliberately sin after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins" Hebrews 10:26

"to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor, and the day of our God's vengeance..." Isaiah 61:2

"The tumult reaches to the ends of the earth because the LORD brings a case against the nations. He enters into judgment with all flesh. As for the wicked, He hands them over to the sword [This is] the LORD's declaration." Jeremiah 25:31

"I tell you that on the day of judgment people will have to account for every careless word they speak." Matthew 12:36

"When I say to the wicked, 'O wicked man, you will surely die,' and you do not speak out to dissuade him from his ways, that wicked man will die for his sin, and I will hold you accountable for his blood." Ezekiel 33:8

WHO WE MINISTER TO AND SANCTIFICATON OF THE CREATOR'S NAME

This GOOD NEWS of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth and bear witness to all the nations. The nations will be made to know Yahweh. His Name must be sanctified before the nations.

"I will honor the holiness of My great name, which has been profaned among the nationsthe name you have profaned among them. The nations will know that I am Yahweh "the declaration of the Lord GOD" when I demonstrate My holiness through you in their sight." Ezekiel 36:23

"So I will make My holy name known among My people <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on">Israel</st1:country-region></st1:place> and will no longer allow it to be profaned. Then the nations will know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Israel</st1:place></st1:country-region>." Ezekiel 39:7

ARE THERE ANY FREE RIDES TO ETERNAL LIFE?

Anyone that believes they can get a free ride through eternity without going through Christ, please read:

"There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to people by which we must be saved." Acts 4:12

Once you have received the Truth, you are under obligation by the Creator.

"Wisdom is supreme so get wisdom. And whatever else you get, get understanding." Proverbs 4:7

Your Sisters in Christ,

The Ministers of the Light of Life Ministry

(All Scriptures from The Holman Christian Standard Bible)

Although this group isn’t Christian in nature, this message is for ALL PEOPLE!

<?xml:namespace prefix = o />

AS WE NEAR THE CULMINATION OF END TIMES, WE HAVE BEEN ORDAINED BY CHRIST TO DELIVER THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE OF TRUTH TO MANKIND

At last lots of holy water had flown through river <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place>Ganga</st1:place>, consort of Lord Hari made a flood recently. All sins of mankind that were deposited so far had been washed away to the feet of Lord. This Gandha Mardhan will be lifted no other than by devotees of Lord Hari including all demigods and His son Jesus Christ from the feet of Lord Gouranga Mohaprabhu.

Now the cleaning process had been started in Mayapur, the divine abode of Lord Gouranga Mohaprabhu. This message is very simple, only devotion to Krsna one can make relationship with Lord, the supreme personality of Godhead.

Through the devotion to Krsna and mercy of Prabhupada (divine feet of Lord Jagannatha, this feet is visible now after 1000 yrs of Lord Jagannatha came to this world) one can achieve liberation in this Kali Yuga. So that is the only message is delivered today.

Lord Hari had done miracle to show that God exists. Everybody needs mercy of Lord Jagannatha for salvation including son of God, Jesus Christ. Without mercy of Krsna nobody can get salvation that is for sure.

So one must devote his mind and soul for the service of Lord Krsna and try to find the relationship of the supreme person of Godhead Krsna.

All glory to Prabhupada for bringing the message of salvation through Jesus and His father Hari.

This same spam has shown up on other spiritual boards.

Lord Jagannatha had sent Prabhupada to attract all kinds of people to His divine feet. Vaisanava are not afraid to discuss any philosophy. When the supreme person Lord Krsna is on Vaisanava's side who can win them?

So surrendering to the lotus feet of Supreme Lord Sri Jagannatha which is shown after 1000s of yrs is only mercy of Lord and to be realized.

Sarva Jannam Midam Prabhu

Mat Prabhu Sri Jagannatha

Sarva Prabhu Bhakta Rupe

Prabhu Charana Prabhupada

In me all knowledge of all Prabhus (lords) resides, My Lord is Sri Jagannatha. All Prabhus (lords) must surrender to the lotus feet of Prabhupada as devotees of Lord Jagannatha

Guest guest

Vaisanava are not afraid to discuss any philosophy.

True, but that wasn't his point. Spammers in multiple forums aren't usually inclined to discuss, they just spam. Hit and run.

True, but that wasn't his point. Spammers in multiple forums aren't usually inclined to discuss, they just spam. Hit and run.

Thanks for the support, prabhu. Spammers are not interested in discussion; if you try to discuss with them you get a wall of fundmentalist propaganda, and it's a big waste of bandwidth.

I don't go on Christian forums and post Krishna Conscious "spam"; to do so would be poor manners indeed, and an offense to the Holy Names as well.

Without realizing Krsna, one has to stay in material world. One part of this material word having light then other part is dark always. How many times one can rotate between light to dark and again dark to light. Where as in Vaikhuntha planets everything is light, every thing is visible. So nobody can hide anything to Krsna and this is for sure?

Where can one hide when every where is light?

Spam can hide in material world but not in Krsna’s kingdom!!!

All glory to Prabhupada, The supreme lotus feet of Lord Jagannatha.

Guest guest

<strong> Egypt, Babylon, India & China.</strong>

Moses is thought to have lived 1300 to 1600 years before Jesus Christ and according to tradition Moses is believed to have written the first five books of the Bible including Genesis. But before the birth of Moses in Egypt the sages of India were already attaining Self realization through Yoga.

In Persia, Zoroaster (Zarathustra), conceived the idea that there is a cosmic struggle going on between an evil god (Satan, Ahriman) and a good god (Ahura Mazda). It was Zoroaster who first taught the idea that there is a Satanic power directing a unified force of evil in the world. Zoroaster's ideas strongly influenced the Hebrew people held as captives in Babylon during a period known as the Exile. But before Zoroaster was born the sages of India had realized the One, the Absolute, and realized why there is suffering in the world. The sages also realized how living beings are doing actions and then suffering karma because of their actions. Karma is the reason people suffer in this world - this was the sages realization. The sages never conceived of the idea that there is misery and trouble in the world because of a mythic being called Satan. That idea never occurred to them.

The Temple built in Jerusalem by Solomon was destroyed in 587 B.C. and the leaders of the Israelites were all taken as slaves to Babylon. Finally, after a very long time, the priestly scribe Ezra led about 5,000 Israelite exiles from Babylon to their home city of Jerusalem in 459 B.C. But by now the people no longer spoke the Hebrew language. Instead they spoke Aramaic, a sister language which had become the standardized international language of administration in the Persian Empire. Ezra brought the books of the sacred Law, or Torah, written in Hebrew with him when he returned to Jerusalem. He edited the books, and added new books he felt were sacred into a compilation of literature that later came to be known as the Bible.

1 By the rivers of Babylon we sat and wept

when we remembered Zion.

2 There on the poplars

we hung our harps,

3 for there our captors asked us for songs,

our tormentors demanded songs of joy;

they said, "Sing us one of the songs of Zion!"

4 How can we sing the songs of the LORD

while in a foreign land?

5 If I forget you, O Jerusalem,

may my right hand forget its skill.

6 May my tongue cling to the roof of my mouth

if I do not remember you,

if I do not consider Jerusalem

my highest joy.

7 Remember, O LORD, what the Edomites did

on the day Jerusalem fell.

"Tear it down," they cried,

"tear it down to its foundations!"

8 O Daughter of Babylon, doomed to destruction,

happy is he who repays you

for what you have done to us-

9 he who seizes your infants

and dashes them against the rocks.

This is Psalm 137 in the Bible.

The cruelty and hatred those people felt, the hatred they passed on to their children... when will that feeling of hatred come to an end?

There is nothing so bad in the world as a wrong idea. The idea that a Satan exists was something new, something different from what is in the books written by Moses. Moses himself had created an idol of a snake, a symbol of God's power, and the Hebrew people had worhsipped that snake idol named Nehushtan for hundreds of years until the religious iconoclast king Hezekiah destroyed the Nehustan. Later, after the Exile, and with the addition of Satan into the theology of the Israelites, the people developed a very different outlook on life. They saw the living world in terms of this cosmic struggle between evil and good that Zoroaster had envisaged. Satan became identified with the snake symbol, and with the serpent described in the Adam and Eve myth.

Karma... rebirth...

and the path of progressive immortality.

Zoroaster is the primary source for the theology of the Devil, Everlasting Hell and the Day of Judgement. Zoroastrianism is also the source of the idea of a heavenly paradise of earthly pleasures where people enjoy a life of luxury in the afterlife.

The idea of karma is intricately linked to the idea of reincarnation or transmigration of the self. Belief in reincarnation was widespread in ancient times and this belief certainly predates belief in the existence of Satan and his everlasting hell. Australian aboriginals believe a man can be reborn as an animal. The idea that life does not end when one dies was an integral part of Taoism and an accepted fact in the ancient culture of the Chinese people. In ancient Egypt and in Norse mythology belief in reincarnation was also prominent. But in India karma and reincarnation were examined in depth by many generations of sages and the ancient sage's realizations about karma and liberation from suffering have come down to us through books called the Upanishads. Karma (literally: action) is the sum of one's actions, and it is the force that determines one's next reincarnation.

According to the Buddhism, a mind gets reborn after death through the process of reincarnation. But the individual mind is not an immortal soul, rather it is like a stream of consciousness that will ultimately dissolve into nothingness. Buddhism teaches that there is no immortal self or soul. Taoists, on the other hand, believe that the soul or the "inner light" migrates to another life. Taoism sees union with the Tao and the attainment of immortality as the goal of an individual self. Whereas Buddhism sees the self as an illusion. Similar to Buddhism, the Shakta religion (Tantricism) teaches that the individual mind, consciousness and body are all produced from nature and are finally dissolved back into nature.

This concept is discussed in the Bhagavad gita (2.28): "Beings are unmanifest before birth, become manifest during their lifetime and again become unmanifest after death". However, this concept is rejected in Bhagavad gita. Krishna states that the individual self is beginningless and immortal. The self or soul is eternal: "Just as people put on new clothes, casting off their old and worn out clothing, so also the soul leaves aside the old and withered body and enters a fresh and new one. Weapons cannot destroy the soul nor can fire burn him. The soul is eternal, ever-existing, immovable and capable of entering in any physical body." (Bhagavad gita 2.22-3)

In the Katha Upanishad the same conclusion is presented: "For the self there is never birth nor death. Nor, having once been, does he ever cease to be. He is unborn, eternal, ever-existing, undying and primeval. He is not slain when the body is slain. (Katha Upanishad 2.18)

Brahman - the Absolute Being

The Katha Upanishad further explains how Brahman is the supreme eternal among the many eternal, the Ultimate Consciousness among all individual conscious beings, the One which is manifesing as the many.

How the One becomes many is explained in the Srimad Bhagavat Purana where Sri Krishna says: "Gold remains gold both before and after ornaments are made of it. It only gets different names such as ring or necklace. Similarly, the Reality, the Cause of creation, is the same both before and after worldly objects receive their various names and forms." (11.28.19)

In the Tao Te Ching by the Chinese sage Lao Tzu he also expresses the idea that a person can realize the Absolute Being, the Cause of all existence, through meditation:

Without going out of your door,

You can know the ways of the world.

Without peeping through your window,

You can see the Way of Heaven.

The farther you go,

The less you know.

Thus, the Sage knows without travelling,

Sees without looking,

And achieves without Ado.

The preachers say Satan is alive and controlling a unified force of evil in the world that they must fight on God's behalf. But there is no cosmic war going on between God and Satan. Satan only exists as a power of evil in the imagination and in the vocabulary of these millions of people who are followers of false religions. For other people, Satan is only a character in a story. Nothing more. Why believe in something that does not exist?

-- article from <strong>SriMandala . com </strong>

Egypt, Babylon, India & China.

Moses is thought to have lived 1300 to 1600 years before Jesus Christ and according to tradition Moses is believed to have written the first five books of the Bible including Genesis. But before the birth of Moses in Egypt the sages of India were already attaining Self realization through Yoga.

In Persia, Zoroaster (Zarathustra), conceived the idea that there is a cosmic struggle going on between an evil god (Satan, Ahriman) and a good god (Ahura Mazda). It was Zoroaster who first taught the idea that there is a Satanic power directing a unified force of evil in the world. Zoroaster's ideas strongly influenced the Hebrew people held as captives in Babylon during a period known as the Exile. But before Zoroaster was born the sages of India had realized the One, the Absolute, and realized why there is suffering in the world. The sages also realized how living beings are doing actions and then suffering karma because of their actions. Karma is the reason people suffer in this world - this was the sages realization. The sages never conceived of the idea that there is misery and trouble in the world because of a mythic being called Satan. That idea never occurred to them.

The Temple built in Jerusalem by Solomon was destroyed in 587 B.C. and the leaders of the Israelites were all taken as slaves to Babylon. Finally, after a very long time, the priestly scribe Ezra led about 5,000 Israelite exiles from Babylon to their home city of Jerusalem in 459 B.C. But by now the people no longer spoke the Hebrew language. Instead they spoke Aramaic, a sister language which had become the standardized international language of administration in the Persian Empire. Ezra brought the books of the sacred Law, or Torah, written in Hebrew with him when he returned to Jerusalem. He edited the books, and added new books he felt were sacred into a compilation of literature that later came to be known as the Bible.

1 By the rivers of Babylon we sat and wept

when we remembered Zion.

2 There on the poplars

we hung our harps,

3 for there our captors asked us for songs,

our tormentors demanded songs of joy;

they said, "Sing us one of the songs of Zion!"

4 How can we sing the songs of the LORD

while in a foreign land?

5 If I forget you, O Jerusalem,

may my right hand forget its skill.

6 May my tongue cling to the roof of my mouth

if I do not remember you,

if I do not consider Jerusalem

my highest joy.

7 Remember, O LORD, what the Edomites did

on the day Jerusalem fell.

"Tear it down," they cried,

"tear it down to its foundations!"

8 O Daughter of Babylon, doomed to destruction,

happy is he who repays you

for what you have done to us-

9 he who seizes your infants

and dashes them against the rocks.

This is Psalm 137 in the Bible.

The cruelty and hatred those people felt, the hatred they passed on to their children... when will that feeling of hatred come to an end?

There is nothing so bad in the world as a wrong idea. The idea that a Satan exists was something new, something different from what is in the books written by Moses. Moses himself had created an idol of a snake, a symbol of God's power, and the Hebrew people had worhsipped that snake idol named Nehushtan for hundreds of years until the religious iconoclast king Hezekiah destroyed the Nehustan. Later, after the Exile, and with the addition of Satan into the theology of the Israelites, the people developed a very different outlook on life. They saw the living world in terms of this cosmic struggle between evil and good that Zoroaster had envisaged. Satan became identified with the snake symbol, and with the serpent described in the Adam and Eve myth.

Karma... rebirth...

and the path of progressive immortality.

Zoroaster is the primary source for the theology of the Devil, Everlasting Hell and the Day of Judgement. Zoroastrianism is also the source of the idea of a heavenly paradise of earthly pleasures where people enjoy a life of luxury in the afterlife.

The idea of karma is intricately linked to the idea of reincarnation or transmigration of the self. Belief in reincarnation was widespread in ancient times and this belief certainly predates belief in the existence of Satan and his everlasting hell. Australian aboriginals believe a man can be reborn as an animal. The idea that life does not end when one dies was an integral part of Taoism and an accepted fact in the ancient culture of the Chinese people. In ancient Egypt and in Norse mythology belief in reincarnation was also prominent. But in India karma and reincarnation were examined in depth by many generations of sages and the ancient sage's realizations about karma and liberation from suffering have come down to us through books called the Upanishads. Karma (literally: action) is the sum of one's actions, and it is the force that determines one's next reincarnation.

According to the Buddhism, a mind gets reborn after death through the process of reincarnation. But the individual mind is not an immortal soul, rather it is like a stream of consciousness that will ultimately dissolve into nothingness. Buddhism teaches that there is no immortal self or soul. Taoists, on the other hand, believe that the soul or the "inner light" migrates to another life. Taoism sees union with the Tao and the attainment of immortality as the goal of an individual self. Whereas Buddhism sees the self as an illusion. Similar to Buddhism, the Shakta religion (Tantricism) teaches that the individual mind, consciousness and body are all produced from nature and are finally dissolved back into nature.

This concept is discussed in the Bhagavad gita (2.28): "Beings are unmanifest before birth, become manifest during their lifetime and again become unmanifest after death". However, this concept is rejected in Bhagavad gita. Krishna states that the individual self is beginningless and immortal. The self or soul is eternal: "Just as people put on new clothes, casting off their old and worn out clothing, so also the soul leaves aside the old and withered body and enters a fresh and new one. Weapons cannot destroy the soul nor can fire burn him. The soul is eternal, ever-existing, immovable and capable of entering in any physical body." (Bhagavad gita 2.22-3)

In the Katha Upanishad the same conclusion is presented: "For the self there is never birth nor death. Nor, having once been, does he ever cease to be. He is unborn, eternal, ever-existing, undying and primeval. He is not slain when the body is slain. (Katha Upanishad 2.18)

Brahman - the Absolute Being

The Katha Upanishad further explains how Brahman is the supreme eternal among the many eternal, the Ultimate Consciousness among all individual conscious beings, the One which is manifesing as the many.

How the One becomes many is explained in the Srimad Bhagavat Purana where Sri Krishna says: "Gold remains gold both before and after ornaments are made of it. It only gets different names such as ring or necklace. Similarly, the Reality, the Cause of creation, is the same both before and after worldly objects receive their various names and forms." (11.28.19)

In the Tao Te Ching by the Chinese sage Lao Tzu he also expresses the idea that a person can realize the Absolute Being, the Cause of all existence, through meditation:

Without going out of your door,

You can know the ways of the world.

Without peeping through your window,

You can see the Way of Heaven.

The farther you go,

The less you know.

Thus, the Sage knows without travelling,

Sees without looking,

And achieves without Ado.

The preachers say Satan is alive and controlling a unified force of evil in the world that they must fight on God's behalf. But there is no cosmic war going on between God and Satan. Satan only exists as a power of evil in the imagination and in the vocabulary of these millions of people who are followers of false religions. For other people, Satan is only a character in a story. Nothing more. Why believe in something that does not exist?

-- article from SriMandala . com

Why not Satan exists? Krsna killed many demons. In current time many demons are getting killed by Krsna silently no one knows. Is there no earthquake when a demon is killed. Now a days it is happening every time.

Many demigods loose their consciousness and become demon when they start thinking that they are supreme and absolute. Now a days Krsna is killing many such demons and that's why the floods, storms, earthquakes etc. I personally attacked by so many demons and killed them. So demons exist and in future also it will exist. Everytime Krsna will to come to kill them and re-establish Sanatan Dharma for sure.

Guest guest

Without realizing Krsna, one has to stay in material world.

This is a nice realization, but it has very little to do with discussing philosophy with spammers. You see, if someone spams, then........ oh, forget, it, never mind.