Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Guru Dev

Can any body share his/her experience in Baglamukhi

Sadhna.

Jai Guru Dev

Atul

Guest guest

bhai rajkhaiar naam ka ek seher hai jahan ek sahab bank manager hain koi purohit,aur khainra mein ek hain madan pradhani....jinko mein jaanta hoon ki unhe baglamukhi sadhana mein safalta mili hai yeh jagah orissa ke nawapara district mein hai...................jai gurudev

Atul Singh <atul_s_d > wrote: Jai Guru Dev

Can any body share his/her experience in Baglamukhi

Sadhna.

Jai Guru Dev

Atul

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India

Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Guest guest

Namaste,

I was instructed to perform Baglamukhi Sadhna by Guru

Dev some years ago. I can tell you 2 things for

certain: 1. The results were positive beyond my

wildest expectations; and 2. It would NOT have worked

without Guru Mantra. The reason i know this is

because after Sri Bagalamukhi solved my problem - She

told me Herself!

Jai Gurudev!

--- Atul Singh <atul_s_d > wrote:

> Jai Guru Dev

> Can any body share his/her experience in Baglamukhi

> Sadhna.

> Jai Guru Dev

> Atul

>

>

>

> Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam

> protection around

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Jai Guru Dev

I have taken several Baglamukhi Dikshas from Guruji... Both, in Sadhana Shivirs and by meeting Poojya Gurudev at Siddhashram at Delhi and Jodhpur... My sadhna is totally Sada Gurudev based and I do my Mahavidya Sadhna in the form of one of Poojya Gurudev's Shaktis only... I do not claim to have any Siddhi in any sadhna... Its Poojya Gurudev's karuna to have blessed me with such special Dikshas of which I am deeply thankful to God almighty. The more I love my Poojya Gurudev's lotus feet the more potent my Siddhi in the Mahavidya Sadhna becomes... To say anything about the Mahavidya Diksha and its effects is like showing a light to the sun. The secret (if any) to the success in this Sadhna is to have total devotion and belief in Poojya Gurudev, practice complete purity of thought and action while doing Sadhna and to use this Sadhna very carefully and with good intentions only. Being a small shishya of Poojya Sada Gurudev's lotus feet, I am bound by his divine instructions that do not permit any shishya to share his/her anubhutis or experiences in any sadhna given by Sada Gurudev with anyone other than Poojya Sada Gurudev. However, I have been doing this Sadhna for the last one decade, and I desire to have siddhi in no other Mahavidya than Mahavidya Baglamukhi or any other that Poojya Sada Gurudev may command of me... It alone by the grace of Param Poojya Sada Gurudev Swami Nikhileshwara Nand ji (Dr. Narayan Dutt Shrimali ji), Param Poojya Guru Trimurti and Vandaniya Maata ji and the Rishis of Siddhashram, is capable of providing everything to a sadhak. I may also mention that I have won several competitions and won first prizes in India in the field of arts, (something that I have never heard of as an effect of Baglamukhi sadhana that is specifically done for eradication of problems and enemies). And, all this has been achieved when I was not even sure that I would be alive or ever have even a single day of peace or small amount of success for I was totally ruined by my enemies and faced grave danger to my survival in the society. Every breathe that I take is a blessing from Poojya Gurudev and that is the most amazing thing that I have experienced. Now, I feel as if I am a little baby whom Poojya Sada Gurudev has cradled in his divine arms... I feel the warmth of his heart each moment that I live and his love towards me shines in my life. When ever, I have some silent moments away from the hustle and bustle of this material world, tears roll out of my eyes at how blessed I am to have had the good fortune to have been choosen to be a small shishya of Poojya Sada Gurudev. This also is only by the blessings of Poojya Sada Gurudev, for I do not have the shakti to even do any Guru Sadhna and can do it only by the grace and blessings of my Sada Gurudev. Yes, when his karuna showers on me, I am able to perform any sadhana and I have no hesitation, doubt or fear.

One experience that I may like to share is that the level of success that you can achieve in any sadhana, small or big is directly proportional to the extent to which you can love the lotus feet of Param Poojya Sada Gurudev. Always, perform Guru Sadhana by doing anushthaan of Guru Mantra. Always try to meet Sada Gurudev and also take Vishesh Guru Dikshas as frequently as possible. And when you are away from the presence of Poojya Gurudev always keep him in you thoughts and do the jaap of Guru Mantra. Love is the basis of success in this and every other sadhana... Only those who are fortunate can achieve success of any level. Once you have full devotion in Sada Gurudev's Lotus feet, then Baglamukhi Sadhana is very easy to do, otherwise, many may suffer adverse effects if they have any malafide intentions to cause harm to others... This is a satvik sadhna, so be careful and consult Poojya Gurudev before beginning. Do take advantage of the Diwali kalpa and take Diksha from Poojya Gurudev and success may be yours in Baglamukhi Sadhana.

Poojya Sada Gurudev ki JAI

JAI GURUDEV

Guest guest

Namaste ,

What do you exactly mean by "It would NOT have worked without Guru Mantra.

".

Kindly elaborate on this line.

Jai Gurudev

wrote on 10/09/2006 08:47:51 PM:

> Namaste,

>

> I was instructed to perform Baglamukhi Sadhna by Guru

> Dev some years ago. I can tell you 2 things for

> certain: 1. The results were positive beyond my

> wildest expectations; and 2. It would NOT have worked

> without Guru Mantra. The reason i know this is

> because after Sri Bagalamukhi solved my problem - She

> told me Herself!

>

> Jai Gurudev!

>

> --- Atul Singh <atul_s_d > wrote:

>

> > Jai Guru Dev

> > Can any body share his/her experience in Baglamukhi

> > Sadhna.

> > Jai Guru Dev

> > Atul

> >

> >

> >

> > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam

> > protection around

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ____________________

Guest guest

A few years back a long Bagalamukhi mantra was posted on this site and I did

it as proscribed and it took a few hours but it was purifying and I had this

vision of someone I had forgotten about who I remembered had a sharp tongue

and as I thought about them the feeling of them dissolved as the mantra

worked and I forgave them more than anything and a few more things like that

and it was good.

Guest guest

Believe me, you can get Dikshas through photographs also. Poojya Sada Gurudev is not limited by time or distance. All you have to do is to have faith and devotion. What will you gain by not sending your photograph or a small offering to his Divine Lotus feet? I was told by a Guru Behan that Poojya Gurudev has promised her to visit USA in the near future... Don't you think that if more people like you become active as faithful shishyas you may expedite this visit?

Jai Guru Dev

-

RAKESH PATEL

raj414 (AT) hotmail (DOT) com

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 10:41 PM

Re: Re: Experience in Baglamukhi Sadhna

hello Raj,

This is rick from USA. Good to hear from you nice exp. But person like us in USA can't meet or see gurudev. I know they said just sent your picture and take guru diksha. But how that possible. I know that guru bi na gyan nahi. but is important to have live contact as well as blessing too. I m trying to get siddhi in Vashikaran Mantra. Before i go that far i have to have blessing from gurudev. currently i just chant guru mantra with chtana and gyatri mantra. Any suggestion for me.

Jai guru dev

Raj Nikhil <raj414 (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Jai Guru Dev

I have taken several Baglamukhi Dikshas from Guruji... Both, in Sadhana Shivirs and by meeting Poojya Gurudev at Siddhashram at Delhi and Jodhpur.... My sadhna is totally Sada Gurudev based and I do my Mahavidya Sadhna in the form of one of Poojya Gurudev's Shaktis only... I do not claim to have any Siddhi in any sadhna... Its Poojya Gurudev's karuna to have blessed me with such special Dikshas of which I am deeply thankful to God almighty. The more I love my Poojya Gurudev's lotus feet the more potent my Siddhi in the Mahavidya Sadhna becomes... To say anything about the Mahavidya Diksha and its effects is like showing a light to the sun. The secret (if any) to the success in this Sadhna is to have total devotion and belief in Poojya Gurudev, practice complete purity of thought and action while doing Sadhna and to use this Sadhna very carefully and with good intentions only. Being a small shishya of Poojya Sada Gurudev's lotus feet, I am bound by his divine instructions that do not permit any shishya to share his/her anubhutis or experiences in any sadhna given by Sada Gurudev with anyone other than Poojya Sada Gurudev. However, I have been doing this Sadhna for the last one decade, and I desire to have siddhi in no other Mahavidya than Mahavidya Baglamukhi or any other that Poojya Sada Gurudev may command of me... It alone by the grace of Param Poojya Sada Gurudev Swami Nikhileshwara Nand ji (Dr.. Narayan Dutt Shrimali ji), Param Poojya Guru Trimurti and Vandaniya Maata ji and the Rishis of Siddhashram, is capable of providing everything to a sadhak. I may also mention that I have won several competitions and won first prizes in India in the field of arts, (something that I have never heard of as an effect of Baglamukhi sadhana that is specifically done for eradication of problems and enemies). And, all this has been achieved when I was not even sure that I would be alive or ever have even a single day of peace or small amount of success for I was totally ruined by my enemies and faced grave danger to my survival in the society. Every breathe that I take is a blessing from Poojya Gurudev and that is the most amazing thing that I have experienced. Now, I feel as if I am a little baby whom Poojya Sada Gurudev has cradled in his divine arms... I feel the warmth of his heart each moment that I live and his love towards me shines in my life. When ever, I have some silent moments away from the hustle and bustle of this material world, tears roll out of my eyes at how blessed I am to have had the good fortune to have been choosen to be a small shishya of Poojya Sada Gurudev. This also is only by the blessings of Poojya Sada Gurudev, for I do not have the shakti to even do any Guru Sadhna and can do it only by the grace and blessings of my Sada Gurudev. Yes, when his karuna showers on me, I am able to perform any sadhana and I have no hesitation, doubt or fear.

One experience that I may like to share is that the level of success that you can achieve in any sadhana, small or big is directly proportional to the extent to which you can love the lotus feet of Param Poojya Sada Gurudev. Always, perform Guru Sadhana by doing anushthaan of Guru Mantra. Always try to meet Sada Gurudev and also take Vishesh Guru Dikshas as frequently as possible. And when you are away from the presence of Poojya Gurudev always keep him in you thoughts and do the jaap of Guru Mantra. Love is the basis of success in this and every other sadhana... Only those who are fortunate can achieve success of any level. Once you have full devotion in Sada Gurudev's Lotus feet, then Baglamukhi Sadhana is very easy to do, otherwise, many may suffer adverse effects if they have any malafide intentions to cause harm to others... This is a satvik sadhna, so be careful and consult Poojya Gurudev before beginning. Do take advantage of the Diwali kalpa and take Diksha from Poojya Gurudev and success may be yours in Baglamukhi Sadhana..

JAI GURUDEV

Why keep checking for Mail? The all-new Mail shows you when there are new messages.

Guest guest

Please contact Poojya Sada Gurudev at mtyv (AT) siddhashram (DOT) org with your query regarding Diksha and Sadhana material. This is the 21st century and sending sadhana material to USA shouldn't be a big problem. I know there are other shishyas in the USA too. Please also send your photograph to

Jodhpur Gurudham at Jodhpur, India:

Mantra Tantra Yantra Vigyan,

Dr. Shrimali Marg,

High Court Colony,

Jodhpur 342001, Rajasthan, India

Telephone: If dialling from

International : 91-291-2432209/2433623 (Please prefix with your International Access code eg. 011 from USA)

Within India : (0291)-2432209/2433623 (0291 is STD code for Jodhpur)

Jodhpur (local) : 2432209/2433623

Fax: If dialling from

International : 91-291-2432010 (Please prefix with your International Access code eg. 011 from USA)

Within India : (0291)-2432010 (0291 is STD code for Jodhpur)

Jodhpur (local) : 2432010

http://www.siddhashram.org

I suggest that you should get the basic Guru Diksha through a photograph first and complete 125000 japs of Guru Mantra and complete Guru Sadhana first.. Also ask for a Shakti Chakra and perform Tratak and some meditation while doing the initial sadhana. The Shishyas who perform Guru Sewa at Jodhpur Gurudham are very capable in handling your requests for sadhana material etc.. I have never missed a single copy of the magazine Mantra Tantra Vigyan in my contact for the last more than ten years. But, you must take the first step forward. Only the fortunate ones can become shishyas. And only the faithful ones get success in sadhanas.

Jai Gurudev

Delhi Gurudham at New Delhi, India :

Mantra Tantra Yantra Vigyan,

306, Kohat Enclave,

Pitampura, New Delhi 110034, India

Telephone: If dialling from

International : 91-11-27352248 (Please prefix with your International Access code eg. 011 from USA)

Within India : (011)-27352248 (011 is STD code for New Delhi)

Delhi (local) : 27352248

TeleFax (Please call to obtain faxtone before faxing) : If dialling from

International : 91-11-27356700 (Please prefix with your International Access code eg. 011 from USA)

Within India : (011)-27356700 (011 is STD code for New Delhi)

Delhi (local) : 27356700

You may also contact us on email at mtyv (AT) siddhashram (DOT) org

-

urbuddy urbuddy

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 7:08 PM

Jai Guru Dev,

Can you help me out with some of my queries? I came to know about MTV very recently. I have not taken any diskha from Guruji and can't come to India as i am in USA. But want to do one following sadhana. My question is , will there be adverse effect of this sadhana if i do it without sadhana material. Also, in Matra Vigan book authored by guruji, i have read that aasan (woolean, mrig aasan etc) are very important in sadhana siddhi. Beloved guruji also said that one should not use any cosmetics during sadhana period and should take bath in river(very diffcult to do this over here). But i mean there are many strict instructions that one should follow during sadhana. Which seem to be very difficult to follow becuase of

1. being in US

2. sadhana material are not available here

----

Jai Nikhileswar .

The mantra was published in OCt 20002 issue page no.? 60.

The mantra is

AUM HUM HUM KLEEM HUM HUM PHAT.

Pronounciate " U" im HUM somewhat like "oo" im boom.

You need to chant it eleven times daily at fixed timings

for 21 days. You need to do it infront of KALPAVANCHHA

GUTIKA ( cost around Rs. 100 for Indian address). After this do

Bhastrika Pranyam 20 times - them jump to standing position..

After 21 days gutika to be Visarjit in river. Bhastrika to be

continued till you attain height.

You may contact Gurudham Jodhpur on 02912432209

for gutika.

May guru bless you so that you can go much beyod height.

----

--Akshay

Jai Guru Dev

I have taken several Baglamukhi Dikshas from Guruji... Both, in Sadhana Shivirs and by meeting Poojya Gurudev at Siddhashram at Delhi and Jodhpur.... My sadhna is totally Sada Gurudev based and I do my Mahavidya Sadhna in the form of one of Poojya Gurudev's Shaktis only... I do not claim to have any Siddhi in any sadhna... Its Poojya Gurudev's karuna to have blessed me with such special Dikshas of which I am deeply thankful to God almighty. The more I love my Poojya Gurudev's lotus feet the more potent my Siddhi in the Mahavidya Sadhna becomes... To say anything about the Mahavidya Diksha and its effects is like showing a light to the sun. The secret (if any) to the success in this Sadhna is to have total devotion and belief in Poojya Gurudev, practice complete purity of thought and action while doing Sadhna and to use this Sadhna very carefully and with good intentions only. Being a small shishya of Poojya Sada Gurudev's lotus feet, I am bound by his divine instructions that do not permit any shishya to share his/her anubhutis or experiences in any sadhna given by Sada Gurudev with anyone other than Poojya Sada Gurudev. However, I have been doing this Sadhna for the last one decade, and I desire to have siddhi in no other Mahavidya than Mahavidya Baglamukhi or any other that Poojya Sada Gurudev may command of me... It alone by the grace of Param Poojya Sada Gurudev Swami Nikhileshwara Nand ji (Dr.. Narayan Dutt Shrimali ji), Param Poojya Guru Trimurti and Vandaniya Maata ji and the Rishis of Siddhashram, is capable of providing everything to a sadhak. I may also mention that I have won several competitions and won first prizes in India in the field of arts, (something that I have never heard of as an effect of Baglamukhi sadhana that is specifically done for eradication of problems and enemies). And, all this has been achieved when I was not even sure that I would be alive or ever have even a single day of peace or small amount of success for I was totally ruined by my enemies and faced grave danger to my survival in the society. Every breathe that I take is a blessing from Poojya Gurudev and that is the most amazing thing that I have experienced. Now, I feel as if I am a little baby whom Poojya Sada Gurudev has cradled in his divine arms... I feel the warmth of his heart each moment that I live and his love towards me shines in my life. When ever, I have some silent moments away from the hustle and bustle of this material world, tears roll out of my eyes at how blessed I am to have had the good fortune to have been choosen to be a small shishya of Poojya Sada Gurudev. This also is only by the blessings of Poojya Sada Gurudev, for I do not have the shakti to even do any Guru Sadhna and can do it only by the grace and blessings of my Sada Gurudev. Yes, when his karuna showers on me, I am able to perform any sadhana and I have no hesitation, doubt or fear.

One experience that I may like to share is that the level of success that you can achieve in any sadhana, small or big is directly proportional to the extent to which you can love the lotus feet of Param Poojya Sada Gurudev. Always, perform Guru Sadhana by doing anushthaan of Guru Mantra. Always try to meet Sada Gurudev and also take Vishesh Guru Dikshas as frequently as possible. And when you are away from the presence of Poojya Gurudev always keep him in you thoughts and do the jaap of Guru Mantra. Love is the basis of success in this and every other sadhana... Only those who are fortunate can achieve success of any level. Once you have full devotion in Sada Gurudev's Lotus feet, then Baglamukhi Sadhana is very easy to do, otherwise, many may suffer adverse effects if they have any malafide intentions to cause harm to others... This is a satvik sadhna, so be careful and consult Poojya Gurudev before beginning. Do take advantage of the Diwali kalpa and take Diksha from Poojya Gurudev and success may be yours in Baglamukhi Sadhana..

JAI GURUDEV

All-new Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Guest guest

Dear Rakesh,

The Spiritual realm is different from the physical world. We have been told and several of us have a practical experience that if we get up early in the morning and start our Guru Poojan between 4.30 a.m. to 6 a.m. then Poojya Sada Guru Dev surely listens to our prayers and we can communicate our problems to him in silent prayer. Yes, we all make mistakes. It is also a duty of the Shishya to tell Poojya Guru Dev about all his past sins and ask for forgiveness. Poojya Sada Gurudev is like Lord Shiva who takes away all the poison of his disciples and makes his disciples free of any sins. That is why we have to first do Guru Sadhana and the jap of 125000 Guru Mantras.. This sadhana is a method of cleansing our soul of the impurities and sins and becoming pure so that Sada Gurudev may bless us with Dikshas and help us along the path of Sadhana. Do not mistake him for being an ordinary mortal. He is no ordinary doctor. He knows every single thought that passes through your mind. He also knows about your past lives and he also knows about your future. And only he knows when and how you will be elevated to the status of becoming his disciple or when you may attain a little success in the long path of sadhana. Becoming his shishya is also a result of his calling you to him. When the time comes for your salvation he will becon you and you will find the courage, time and put the effort to get in touch with him. As long as there is resistance from your side... As long as you think and feel that you can control how fast or slow you can progress in the path of sadhana, you will keep failing... When you will surrender to the will of the Poojya Sada Gurudev, then only will you get a feeling of his real identity as your Sada Gurudev. Sada Gurudev's divine form is not always visible to the naked eye, we all are covered by the effect of Maya and only by his blessings can we even start realising his Divinity. I hope and wish that I, you and all other shishyas can have the good fortune to be able to become aware of his full Divine image and can strengthen our faith and love towards him. As I said earlier too, only Poojay Sada Gurudev can bless us with his bhakti too. Poojya Sada Gurudev is not limited by time or space, so he may make you wait for a few thousand years to finally take you as his shishya or he may bless you immediately. You may attain success in sadhana very quickly or you may have to struggle for several years before you even start having a little faith in him. It is all his Maya and only Sada Gurudev can decide.

Jai Gurudev

-

RAKESH PATEL

Raj Nikhil

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 3:50 AM

Jai Gurudev

Nice chatting with u. but we need lot of guidence in our life b/c we made lot of mistake then Guru is the only one can guide us. How we can keep contact them and tell our problems too. Chanting is not just enough. Faith and devotion are there but need someone to guide u. Let me give u example. if you are sick and if u just put the Picture of your doctor and keep faith on him do u think you will get soon ? No. you need his proper treatment and guidance same thing in Sadhana and life too. do u get it what I m talking about right.

Thanks

Believe me, you can get Dikshas through photographs also. Poojya Sada Gurudev is not limited by time or distance. All you have to do is to have faith and devotion. What will you gain by not sending your photograph or a small offering to his Divine Lotus feet? I was told by a Guru Behan that Poojya Gurudev has promised her to visit USA in the near future... Don't you think that if more people like you become active as faithful shishyas you may expedite this visit?

Jai Guru Dev

-

RAKESH PATEL

hello Raj,

This is rick from USA. Good to hear from you nice exp. But person like us in USA can't meet or see gurudev. I know they said just sent your picture and take guru diksha. But how that possible. I know that guru bi na gyan nahi. but is important to have live contact as well as blessing too. I m trying to get siddhi in Vashikaran Mantra. Before i go that far i have to have blessing from gurudev. currently i just chant guru mantra with chtana and gyatri mantra. Any suggestion for me.

Jai guru dev

Jai Guru Dev

I have taken several Baglamukhi Dikshas from Guruji... Both, in Sadhana Shivirs and by meeting Poojya Gurudev at Siddhashram at Delhi and Jodhpur... My sadhna is totally Sada Gurudev based and I do my Mahavidya Sadhna in the form of one of Poojya Gurudev's Shaktis only... I do not claim to have any Siddhi in any sadhna... Its Poojya Gurudev's karuna to have blessed me with such special Dikshas of which I am deeply thankful to God almighty. The more I love my Poojya Gurudev's lotus feet the more potent my Siddhi in the Mahavidya Sadhna becomes... To say anything about the Mahavidya Diksha and its effects is like showing a light to the sun. The secret (if any) to the success in this Sadhna is to have total devotion and belief in Poojya Gurudev, practice complete purity of thought and action while doing Sadhna and to use this Sadhna very carefully and with good intentions only. Being a small shishya of Poojya Sada Gurudev's lotus feet, I am bound by his divine instructions that do not permit any shishya to share his/her anubhutis or experiences in any sadhna given by Sada Gurudev with anyone other than Poojya Sada Gurudev. However, I have been doing this Sadhna for the last one decade, and I desire to have siddhi in no other Mahavidya than Mahavidya Baglamukhi or any other that Poojya Sada Gurudev may command of me... It alone by the grace of Param Poojya Sada Gurudev Swami Nikhileshwara Nand ji (Dr. Narayan Dutt Shrimali ji), Param Poojya Guru Trimurti and Vandaniya Maata ji and the Rishis of Siddhashram, is capable of providing everything to a sadhak. I may also mention that I have won several competitions and won first prizes in India in the field of arts, (something that I have never heard of as an effect of Baglamukhi sadhana that is specifically done for eradication of problems and enemies). And, all this has been achieved when I was not even sure that I would be alive or ever have even a single day of peace or small amount of success for I was totally ruined by my enemies and faced grave danger to my survival in the society. Every breathe that I take is a blessing from Poojya Gurudev and that is the most amazing thing that I have experienced. Now, I feel as if I am a little baby whom Poojya Sada Gurudev has cradled in his divine arms... I feel the warmth of his heart each moment that I live and his love towards me shines in my life. When ever, I have some silent moments away from the hustle and bustle of this material world, tears roll out of my eyes at how blessed I am to have had the good fortune to have been choosen to be a small shishya of Poojya Sada Gurudev. This also is only by the blessings of Poojya Sada Gurudev, for I do not have the shakti to even do any Guru Sadhna and can do it only by the grace and blessings of my Sada Gurudev. Yes, when his karuna showers on me, I am able to perform any sadhana and I have no hesitation, doubt or fear.

One experience that I may like to share is that the level of success that you can achieve in any sadhana, small or big is directly proportional to the extent to which you can love the lotus feet of Param Poojya Sada Gurudev. Always, perform Guru Sadhana by doing anushthaan of Guru Mantra. Always try to meet Sada Gurudev and also take Vishesh Guru Dikshas as frequently as possible. And when you are away from the presence of Poojya Gurudev always keep him in you thoughts and do the jaap of Guru Mantra. Love is the basis of success in this and every other sadhana... Only those who are fortunate can achieve success of any level. Once you have full devotion in Sada Gurudev's Lotus feet, then Baglamukhi Sadhana is very easy to do, otherwise, many may suffer adverse effects if they have any malafide intentions to cause harm to others... This is a satvik sadhna, so be careful and consult Poojya Gurudev before beginning. Do take advantage of the Diwali kalpa and take Diksha from Poojya Gurudev and success may be yours in Baglamukhi Sadhana.

JAI GURUDEV

--------

Why keep checking for Mail? The all-new Mail shows you when there are new messages.

Guest guest

Thanks Raj for your very explainable answar make me more confident. Keep in touch.

Will see u someday.

Let me ask u something. How long r u familiar with sada gurudev and siddhashram? I m very new comer and getting familiar with different shishyas like you and try to get more info about Gurudev and siddhashram.

Jai gurudev

rp

Dear Rakesh,

The Spiritual realm is different from the physical world. We have been told and several of us have a practical experience that if we get up early in the morning and start our Guru Poojan between 4.30 a.m. to 6 a.m. then Poojya Sada Guru Dev surely listens to our prayers and we can communicate our problems to him in silent prayer. Yes, we all make mistakes. It is also a duty of the Shishya to tell Poojya Guru Dev about all his past sins and ask for forgiveness. Poojya Sada Gurudev is like Lord Shiva who takes away all the poison of his disciples and makes his disciples free of any sins. That is why we have to first do Guru Sadhana and the jap of 125000 Guru Mantras. This sadhana is a method of cleansing our soul of the impurities and sins and becoming pure so that Sada Gurudev may bless us with Dikshas and help us along the path of Sadhana. Do not mistake him for being an ordinary mortal. He is no ordinary doctor. He knows every single thought that passes through your

mind. He also knows about your past lives and he also knows about your future. And only he knows when and how you will be elevated to the status of becoming his disciple or when you may attain a little success in the long path of sadhana. Becoming his shishya is also a result of his calling you to him. When the time comes for your salvation he will becon you and you will find the courage, time and put the effort to get in touch with him. As long as there is resistance from your side... As long as you think and feel that you can control how fast or slow you can progress in the path of sadhana, you will keep failing... When you will surrender to the will of the Poojya Sada Gurudev, then only will you get a feeling of his real identity as your Sada Gurudev. Sada Gurudev's divine form is not always visible to the naked eye, we all are covered by the effect of Maya and only by his blessings can we even start realising his Divinity. I hope and wish that I, you and all other

shishyas can have the good fortune to be able to become aware of his full Divine image and can strengthen our faith and love towards him. As I said earlier too, only Poojay Sada Gurudev can bless us with his bhakti too. Poojya Sada Gurudev is not limited by time or space, so he may make you wait for a few thousand years to finally take you as his shishya or he may bless you immediately. You may attain success in sadhana very quickly or you may have to struggle for several years before you even start having a little faith in him. It is all his Maya and only Sada Gurudev can decide.

Jai Gurudev

-

RAKESH PATEL

Raj Nikhil

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 3:50 AM

Jai Gurudev

Nice chatting with u. but we need lot of guidence in our life b/c we made lot of mistake then Guru is the only one can guide us. How we can keep contact them and tell our problems too. Chanting is not just enough. Faith and devotion are there but need someone to guide u. Let me give u example. if you are sick and if u just put the Picture of your doctor and keep faith on him do u think you will get soon ? No. you need his proper treatment and guidance same thing in Sadhana and life too. do u get it what I m talking about right.

Thanks

Jai Guru Dev

-

RAKESH PATEL

hello Raj,

Jai guru dev

Raj Nikhil <raj414 (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote: Jai Guru Dev

I have taken several Baglamukhi Dikshas from Guruji... Both, in Sadhana Shivirs and by meeting Poojya Gurudev at Siddhashram at Delhi and Jodhpur... My sadhna is totally Sada Gurudev based and I do my Mahavidya Sadhna in the form of one of Poojya Gurudev's Shaktis only... I do not claim to have any Siddhi in any sadhna... Its Poojya Gurudev's karuna to have blessed me with such special Dikshas of which I am deeply thankful to God almighty. The more I love my Poojya Gurudev's lotus feet the more potent my Siddhi in the Mahavidya Sadhna becomes... To say anything about the Mahavidya Diksha and its effects is like showing a light to the sun. The secret (if any) to the success in this Sadhna is to have total devotion and belief in Poojya Gurudev, practice complete purity of thought and action while doing Sadhna and to use this Sadhna very carefully and with good intentions only. Being a small shishya of Poojya Sada Gurudev's lotus feet, I am bound by his divine instructions

that do not permit any shishya to share his/her anubhutis or experiences in any sadhna given by Sada Gurudev with anyone other than Poojya Sada Gurudev. However, I have been doing this Sadhna for the last one decade, and I desire to have siddhi in no other Mahavidya than Mahavidya Baglamukhi or any other that Poojya Sada Gurudev may command of me... It alone by the grace of Param Poojya Sada Gurudev Swami Nikhileshwara Nand ji (Dr. Narayan Dutt Shrimali ji), Param Poojya Guru Trimurti and Vandaniya Maata ji and the Rishis of Siddhashram, is capable of providing everything to a sadhak. I may also mention that I have won several competitions and won first prizes in India in the field of arts, (something that I have never heard of as an effect of Baglamukhi sadhana that is specifically done for eradication of problems and enemies). And, all this has been achieved when I was not even sure that I would be alive or ever have even a single day of peace or small amount of success

for I was totally ruined by my enemies and faced grave danger to my survival in the society. Every breathe that I take is a blessing from Poojya Gurudev and that is the most amazing thing that I have experienced. Now, I feel as if I am a little baby whom Poojya Sada Gurudev has cradled in his divine arms... I feel the warmth of his heart each moment that I live and his love towards me shines in my life. When ever, I have some silent moments away from the hustle and bustle of this material world, tears roll out of my eyes at how blessed I am to have had the good fortune to have been choosen to be a small shishya of Poojya Sada Gurudev. This also is only by the blessings of Poojya Sada Gurudev, for I do not have the shakti to even do any Guru Sadhna and can do it only by the grace and blessings of my Sada Gurudev. Yes, when his karuna showers on me, I am able to perform any sadhana and I have no hesitation, doubt or fear.

One experience that I may like to share is that the level of success that you can achieve in any sadhana, small or big is directly proportional to the extent to which you can love the lotus feet of Param Poojya Sada Gurudev. Always, perform Guru Sadhana by doing anushthaan of Guru Mantra. Always try to meet Sada Gurudev and also take Vishesh Guru Dikshas as frequently as possible. And when you are away from the presence of Poojya Gurudev always keep him in you thoughts and do the jaap of Guru Mantra. Love is the basis of success in this and every other sadhana... Only those who are fortunate can achieve success of any level. Once you have full devotion in Sada Gurudev's Lotus feet, then Baglamukhi Sadhana is very easy to do, otherwise, many may suffer adverse effects if they have any malafide intentions to cause harm to others... This is a satvik sadhna, so be careful and consult Poojya Gurudev before beginning. Do take advantage of the Diwali kalpa and take Diksha from

Poojya Gurudev and success may be yours in Baglamukhi Sadhana.

JAI GURUDEV

Stay in the know. Pulse on the new .com. Check it out.

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev!

Hi Rick,

Sorry for butting in, but could not stop telling you

Diksha by photo is happening and possible very much.

I myself could not be present in person and hence got

diksha by photo and it is equal to being in person.

Later when u have had diksha and you follow His

teachings you will surely be given a chance to present

yourself to His lotus feet.

What you think impossible is not necessarily so.

Leave mind that argues and calculates for sometime and

wholly go down on His lotus feet ...u will see most of

your impossible things being possilbe gradually. If

you can't, He will Himself come to you.

Vande Nikhilam!

somy

--- Raj Nikhil <raj414 (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:

> Believe me, you can get Dikshas through photographs

> also. Poojya Sada Gurudev is not limited by time or

> distance. All you have to do is to have faith and

> devotion. What will you gain by not sending your

> photograph or a small offering to his Divine Lotus

> feet? I was told by a Guru Behan that Poojya Gurudev

> has promised her to visit USA in the near future...

> Don't you think that if more people like you become

> active as faithful shishyas you may expedite this

> visit?

>

> Jai Guru Dev

>

> -

> RAKESH PATEL

> raj414 (AT) hotmail (DOT) com

> Tuesday, October 10, 2006 10:41 PM

> Re: Re: Experience in

> Baglamukhi Sadhna

>

>

> hello Raj,

>

> This is rick from USA. Good to hear from you nice

> exp. But person like us in USA can't meet or see

> gurudev. I know they said just sent your picture and

> take guru diksha. But how that possible. I know that

> guru bi na gyan nahi. but is important to have live

> contact as well as blessing too. I m trying to get

> siddhi in Vashikaran Mantra. Before i go that far i

> have to have blessing from gurudev. currently i just

> chant guru mantra with chtana and gyatri mantra. Any

> suggestion for me.

>

> Jai guru dev

>

> Raj Nikhil <raj414 (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:

> Jai Guru Dev

>

> I have taken several Baglamukhi Dikshas from

> Guruji... Both, in Sadhana Shivirs and by meeting

> Poojya Gurudev at Siddhashram at Delhi and

> Jodhpur... My sadhna is totally Sada Gurudev based

> and I do my Mahavidya Sadhna in the form of one of

> Poojya Gurudev's Shaktis only... I do not claim to

> have any Siddhi in any sadhna... Its Poojya

> Gurudev's karuna to have blessed me with such

> special Dikshas of which I am deeply thankful to God

> almighty. The more I love my Poojya Gurudev's lotus

> feet the more potent my Siddhi in the Mahavidya

> Sadhna becomes... To say anything about the

> Mahavidya Diksha and its effects is like showing a

> light to the sun. The secret (if any) to the success

> in this Sadhna is to have total devotion and belief

> in Poojya Gurudev, practice complete purity of

> thought and action while doing Sadhna and to use

> this Sadhna very carefully and with good intentions

> only. Being a small shishya of Poojya Sada

> Gurudev's lotus feet, I am bound by his divine

> instructions that do not permit any shishya to share

> his/her anubhutis or experiences in any sadhna given

> by Sada Gurudev with anyone other than Poojya Sada

> Gurudev. However, I have been doing this Sadhna for

> the last one decade, and I desire to have siddhi in

> no other Mahavidya than Mahavidya Baglamukhi or any

> other that Poojya Sada Gurudev may command of me...

> It alone by the grace of Param Poojya Sada Gurudev

> Swami Nikhileshwara Nand ji (Dr. Narayan Dutt

> Shrimali ji), Param Poojya Guru Trimurti and

> Vandaniya Maata ji and the Rishis of Siddhashram, is

> capable of providing everything to a sadhak. I may

> also mention that I have won several competitions

> and won first prizes in India in the field of arts,

> (something that I have never heard of as an effect

> of Baglamukhi sadhana that is specifically done for

> eradication of problems and enemies). And, all this

> has been achieved when I was not even sure that I

> would be alive or ever have even a single day of

> peace or small amount of success for I was totally

> ruined by my enemies and faced grave danger to my

> survival in the society. Every breathe that I take

> is a blessing from Poojya Gurudev and that is the

> most amazing thing that I have experienced. Now, I

> feel as if I am a little baby whom Poojya Sada

> Gurudev has cradled in his divine arms... I feel the

> warmth of his heart each moment that I live and his

> love towards me shines in my life. When ever, I have

> some silent moments away from the hustle and bustle

> of this material world, tears roll out of my eyes at

> how blessed I am to have had the good fortune to

> have been choosen to be a small shishya of Poojya

> Sada Gurudev. This also is only by the blessings of

> Poojya Sada Gurudev, for I do not have the shakti to

> even do any Guru Sadhna and can do it only by the

> grace and blessings of my Sada Gurudev. Yes, when

> his karuna showers on me, I am able to perform any

> sadhana and I have no hesitation, doubt or fear.

>

> One experience that I may like to share is that

> the level of success that you can achieve in any

> sadhana, small or big is directly proportional to

> the extent to which you can love the lotus feet of

> Param Poojya Sada Gurudev. Always, perform Guru

> Sadhana by doing anushthaan of Guru Mantra. Always

> try to meet Sada Gurudev and also take Vishesh Guru

> Dikshas as frequently as possible. And when you are

> away from the presence of Poojya Gurudev always keep

> him in you thoughts and do the jaap of Guru Mantra.

> Love is the basis of success in this and every other

> sadhana... Only those who are fortunate can achieve

> success of any level. Once you have full devotion in

> Sada Gurudev's Lotus feet, then Baglamukhi Sadhana

> is very easy to do, otherwise, many may suffer

> adverse effects if they have any malafide intentions

> to cause harm to others... This is a satvik sadhna,

> so be careful and consult Poojya Gurudev before

> beginning. Do take advantage of the Diwali kalpa and

> take Diksha from Poojya Gurudev and success may be

> yours in Baglamukhi Sadhana.

>

> Poojya Sada Gurudev ki JAI

>

> JAI GURUDEV

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Why keep checking for Mail? The all-new

> Mail shows you when there are new messages.

>

Guest guest

Dear Rakesh Patel,

How long shishyas have know Poojya Sada Gurudev?

All shishyas are ignorant about this fact. Poojya Sada Gurudev has several times told us that our relationship as shishya of Poojya Swami Nikhileshwaranand ji was at least since Mahabharata era which is about 5000 years ago. I hope this puts things into perspective for you. We may not be aware of our previous lives or even our present :-) but the Sada Guru knows it all.... If a shishya attains a certain level of Guru Siddhi then Poojya Gurudev may make him aware of his past, present and future. He is the source of all Siddhis... and knowledge.

Wishing you all the best,

Jai Guru Dev !

Guest guest

What is the procedure to get Diksha by photo.

Rajan

, somybist <somybist wrote:

>

> Jai Gurudev!

>

> Hi Rick,

>

> Sorry for butting in, but could not stop telling you

> Diksha by photo is happening and possible very much.

>

> I myself could not be present in person and hence got

> diksha by photo and it is equal to being in person.

>

> Later when u have had diksha and you follow His

> teachings you will surely be given a chance to present

> yourself to His lotus feet.

>

> What you think impossible is not necessarily so.

> Leave mind that argues and calculates for sometime and

> wholly go down on His lotus feet ...u will see most of

> your impossible things being possilbe gradually. If

> you can't, He will Himself come to you.

>

> Vande Nikhilam!

>

> somy

>

> --- Raj Nikhil <raj414 wrote:

>

> > Believe me, you can get Dikshas through photographs

> > also. Poojya Sada Gurudev is not limited by time or

> > distance. All you have to do is to have faith and

> > devotion. What will you gain by not sending your

> > photograph or a small offering to his Divine Lotus

> > feet? I was told by a Guru Behan that Poojya Gurudev

> > has promised her to visit USA in the near future...

> > Don't you think that if more people like you become

> > active as faithful shishyas you may expedite this

> > visit?

> >

> > Jai Guru Dev

> >

> > -

> > RAKESH PATEL

> > raj414

> > Tuesday, October 10, 2006 10:41 PM

> > Re: Re: Experience in

> > Baglamukhi Sadhna

> >

> >

> > hello Raj,

> >

> > This is rick from USA. Good to hear from you nice

> > exp. But person like us in USA can't meet or see

> > gurudev. I know they said just sent your picture and

> > take guru diksha. But how that possible. I know that

> > guru bi na gyan nahi. but is important to have live

> > contact as well as blessing too. I m trying to get

> > siddhi in Vashikaran Mantra. Before i go that far i

> > have to have blessing from gurudev. currently i just

> > chant guru mantra with chtana and gyatri mantra. Any

> > suggestion for me.

> >

> > Jai guru dev

> >

> > Raj Nikhil <raj414 wrote:

> > Jai Guru Dev

> >

> > I have taken several Baglamukhi Dikshas from

> > Guruji... Both, in Sadhana Shivirs and by meeting

> > Poojya Gurudev at Siddhashram at Delhi and

> > Jodhpur... My sadhna is totally Sada Gurudev based

> > and I do my Mahavidya Sadhna in the form of one of

> > Poojya Gurudev's Shaktis only... I do not claim to

> > have any Siddhi in any sadhna... Its Poojya

> > Gurudev's karuna to have blessed me with such

> > special Dikshas of which I am deeply thankful to God

> > almighty. The more I love my Poojya Gurudev's lotus

> > feet the more potent my Siddhi in the Mahavidya

> > Sadhna becomes... To say anything about the

> > Mahavidya Diksha and its effects is like showing a

> > light to the sun. The secret (if any) to the success

> > in this Sadhna is to have total devotion and belief

> > in Poojya Gurudev, practice complete purity of

> > thought and action while doing Sadhna and to use

> > this Sadhna very carefully and with good intentions

> > only. Being a small shishya of Poojya Sada

> > Gurudev's lotus feet, I am bound by his divine

> > instructions that do not permit any shishya to share

> > his/her anubhutis or experiences in any sadhna given

> > by Sada Gurudev with anyone other than Poojya Sada

> > Gurudev. However, I have been doing this Sadhna for

> > the last one decade, and I desire to have siddhi in

> > no other Mahavidya than Mahavidya Baglamukhi or any

> > other that Poojya Sada Gurudev may command of me...

> > It alone by the grace of Param Poojya Sada Gurudev

> > Swami Nikhileshwara Nand ji (Dr. Narayan Dutt

> > Shrimali ji), Param Poojya Guru Trimurti and

> > Vandaniya Maata ji and the Rishis of Siddhashram, is

> > capable of providing everything to a sadhak. I may

> > also mention that I have won several competitions

> > and won first prizes in India in the field of arts,

> > (something that I have never heard of as an effect

> > of Baglamukhi sadhana that is specifically done for

> > eradication of problems and enemies). And, all this

> > has been achieved when I was not even sure that I

> > would be alive or ever have even a single day of

> > peace or small amount of success for I was totally

> > ruined by my enemies and faced grave danger to my

> > survival in the society. Every breathe that I take

> > is a blessing from Poojya Gurudev and that is the

> > most amazing thing that I have experienced. Now, I

> > feel as if I am a little baby whom Poojya Sada

> > Gurudev has cradled in his divine arms... I feel the

> > warmth of his heart each moment that I live and his

> > love towards me shines in my life. When ever, I have

> > some silent moments away from the hustle and bustle

> > of this material world, tears roll out of my eyes at

> > how blessed I am to have had the good fortune to

> > have been choosen to be a small shishya of Poojya

> > Sada Gurudev. This also is only by the blessings of

> > Poojya Sada Gurudev, for I do not have the shakti to

> > even do any Guru Sadhna and can do it only by the

> > grace and blessings of my Sada Gurudev. Yes, when

> > his karuna showers on me, I am able to perform any

> > sadhana and I have no hesitation, doubt or fear.

> >

> > One experience that I may like to share is that

> > the level of success that you can achieve in any

> > sadhana, small or big is directly proportional to

> > the extent to which you can love the lotus feet of

> > Param Poojya Sada Gurudev. Always, perform Guru

> > Sadhana by doing anushthaan of Guru Mantra. Always

> > try to meet Sada Gurudev and also take Vishesh Guru

> > Dikshas as frequently as possible. And when you are

> > away from the presence of Poojya Gurudev always keep

> > him in you thoughts and do the jaap of Guru Mantra.

> > Love is the basis of success in this and every other

> > sadhana... Only those who are fortunate can achieve

> > success of any level. Once you have full devotion in

> > Sada Gurudev's Lotus feet, then Baglamukhi Sadhana

> > is very easy to do, otherwise, many may suffer

> > adverse effects if they have any malafide intentions

> > to cause harm to others... This is a satvik sadhna,

> > so be careful and consult Poojya Gurudev before

> > beginning. Do take advantage of the Diwali kalpa and

> > take Diksha from Poojya Gurudev and success may be

> > yours in Baglamukhi Sadhana.

> >

> > Poojya Sada Gurudev ki JAI

> >

> > JAI GURUDEV

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> --

----------

> > Why keep checking for Mail? The all-new

> > Mail shows you when there are new messages.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Main precautions to do baglamukhi sadhna

1.first prepare yourself to do sadhna. It means to do hard work.

2. select a mature Guru and get Diksha.

3. there are two methods of this pious sadhna, first- Dhakshin marg and second Vama marg. In these both margs Dakshin marg is understood better because of Vedic method, but it is also said that in Kaliyuga Vama marg is better because of early achievements. Hence firstly decide the Marg to which you are going to accept.

4. After getting Dhiksha start your Mantra-Japa according to the directions of your Guru.

5. For any Baglamukhi- sadhak it is necessary to use yellow garments, yellow Aasan,yellow(Haldi)rosary , yellow chandan(sandal),and yellow Bhog(dishes) in the worship of Bhagwati Pitambara.

6. To get Siddhi(kripa of Bhagwati) every one should try to go near Bhagwati by Her worship, Hawan & Mantra- Japa, it means Adwet Bhava. (Adwet Bhava stands for that there is no difference between you and your Devta).

7.Every Sadhak (Priest or worshipper) should never tease to any Jeeva---any animal, any bird or any human. He should never try to do such any work by which anybody hurts or his soul hurts.

8. Bhagwati Bagla is Vashnavi Shakti, so She is understood the Palanhara of the world. Every girl, lady is a part of This Mahashakti, so never tease or harash women.A sadhak should always respect them like Bhagwati.

Above all directions are used in both Marga(ways) of Sadhna.These both margs are the ways who carry a Sahak to his last Lakshya(aim)---Moksha.

But some Sadhak use this Mahavidhya in Kamya-Karm. To do these Karmas one should use accurate methods, which are told by his Gurudev. In these Kamya Karmas this Mahavidhya is used to kill anybody, atract any body,to make mad like any body , or such like these things. This Mahavidya is mainly used for Stambhan,Ucchatan,Vashika ran etc. To get victory in elections & suits this Mahavidhya is highly effected.The enemies of a Bagla-Sadhak can not stand before him. They are destroyed like a mosquito. Any Kritya-Prayoga can not stand before this Mahavidhya. This Mahavidhya is also said Pervidhya-Grasani. It means any Prayog madeby your enemy or done by any other Tantrik can never effect any Bagla-Sadhak.

This Mahavidhya is used in various ways. But one should not use it above mentioned methods. You may protect yourself ,but never harm to any one by using the power of This greatest Mahavidhya. But by any reason if a Sadhak becomes compell to use these methods, he should learn them by his Gurudev.