IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Pritesh01

Animated Krishna Movie online

Rate this topic

http://onlinemedia.in/live_video/krishna.htm

krishna_b.jpg

"Krishna," the country's first Hindi 3D Animation film, based on the exploits of Lord Krishna, one of Hinduism's most revered and loved Gods, is slated for a Sep 29 release in theatres across India.

Produced by Shethia Audio Video, and presented by Jayantilal Gada, the film, directed by Aman Khan, took two years to make, what with its colorful animation done by Media Solutionz.

The idea behind the film is that while generation-after-generation of Indians have been raised on stories of Indian mythology's super heroes, none of them have actually been depicted on the screen as a character that would appeal to a wide cross-section of people. Even as foreign heroes, the likes of Spider Man, Super Man, and He Man, continue to steadfastly hog the limelight, there has been no Indian hero for us to admire, idolize, and possibly emulate.

"Krishna" comes along to fill that void, drawing inspiration from the runaway success of "Hanuman". The team behind the film says Krishna celebrates a 'true' hero - one who brings a smile to the faces of one and all - merely by chanting his name.

Created in the mould of a richly animated, musical feature, "Krishna" depicts the story of Lord Krishna's birth, his childhood that was spent in Vrindavan, and finally - his slaying of Kansa, the evil ruler of Mathura.

Lord Krishna's manifold adventures; including his clashes with demons like Pootna and Trinavarat, his fabled stealing of 'maakhan' (butter), his mesmerizing of the 'Gopis' by playing the flute, and his 'Ras Leela' with the 'Gopis' are all portrayed brilliantly through the film.

The climax sees a very young and able Lord Krishna returning to Mathura to fulfill his heavenly mission; namely that of killing his evil uncle and ruler of Mathura, Kansa. The presenters of the film claim "Krishna" is a fascinating story - equally fascinatingly told.

The music of "Krishna" is composed by Rajendra Shiv, whereas the tracks are sung by leading Bollywood singers such as Kailash Kher, Sonu Nigam, Sukhwinder Singh, Sunidhi Chauhan, Alisha Chinai, and Kumar Sanu.

Please post your comments and views on this anamated film

I was watching it online, thanks for the headsup!

The quality of viewing wasn't that great though. Do you know when and if the film will be released on DVD? I'd love to buy for my family.

Haribol!

Guest guest

I was watching it online, thanks for the headsup!

The quality of viewing wasn't that great though. Do you know when and if the film will be released on DVD? I'd love to buy for my family.

Haribol!

Better do not bother to get this movie. It is a simply blaspheme. Poor animations, ugly models, a lot of speculation regarding of Krishna’s pastimes.

I’m just wandering why most of India's "modern art" is made so cheaply and to quickly, like movie made on back of somebody's garden with a few family members as actors. Simply childish...

Guest guest

hi im ed i live in chicagoim not indian but i seen the movie krisha and i can't stop watching them movies i even orderd a airlines ticket to singapor. The movies r awsome......

Guest guest

Hi,

The new Krishna animation is quite poor actually. A much better example of Hindu mythology animation is the Hanuman animated movie which came out a year ago. Even better still the the Ramayana animation which was released 10 years ago!

All are available at the site mentioned above //desikids.co.uk/shop// Its a trustworthy site, so dont worry about ordering online from them. I have ordered hundreds of dollars worth of products for delivery to the Us with no problems.

Guest guest

Hi,

The new Krishna animation is quite poor actually. A much better example of Hindu mythology animation is the Hanuman animated movie which came out a year ago. Even better still the the Ramayana animation which was released 10 years ago!

All are available at the site mentioned above //desikids.co.uk/shop// Its a trustworthy site, so dont worry about ordering online from them. I have ordered hundreds of dollars worth of products for delivery to the Us with no problems.

yes somehow it seems the indian animation IS moving backwards...

the ramayana was best.... hanuman was good enough ..and krishna certainly came out pretty poor...

how i wish they'd made it better than the earlier two !!

hari bol !

Guest guest

yes somehow it seems the indian animation IS moving backwards...

the ramayana was best.... hanuman was good enough ..and krishna certainly came out pretty poor...

how i wish they'd made it better than the earlier two !!

hari bol !

Ramayana was directed by a Japanese director, and it was in anime. Neither Hanuman nor Krishna were in that style, and they were purely Indian efforts.

Guest guest

you can now buy the ENGLISH version of this great animation from desikids.co.uk