IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Srila Prabhupada's granddaughter drowns in Mayapur

Rate this topic

What can we say?

Our sincerest condolences to the surviving family members.

May they be comforted in the welcoming arms of Their Lordships Sri Sri Radha and Krsna and their beloved Srila Prabhupad greeting them on the sacred soil of Goloka Vrndavan on the other side of the river.

The tempestuous currants of this world have now no doubt subsided, transporting them to the far shore.

Of coarse our best wishes can't match their best of Well Wishers in the transcendental domain, yet still we offer them with affectionate gratitude for their contribution to the world family of vaisnavas and vaisnavis.

Gaura hari bol

What can we say?

Our sincerest condolences to the surviving family members.

We are among the family members ourselves. She was Srila Prabhupada's granddaughter, and we hare his children and grandchildren. She's family, and it's time for us to grieve with all her family, despite our higher understanding.

This is such a heart breaking news for all of us :(

My deepest condolences to all her family, narrow and extended. And deepest respect to Sri Hari das who sacrificed his own life to save others. Jaya! May we all be so brave and generous in our lives...

I felt very sad reading this. There is nothing really one can say to make it any better. However, if I read it right, it sounded like the devotee was able to save his youngest daughter, who would be Srila Prabhupada's great granddaughter. So there was some small light.

I can't think of any good solution to the problem. Life jackets are something that could help in the future. But how to distribute them. I don't think the boat operators will just have the life jackets taking up room. Maybe if they were sponsored for, and the boat operators charged a litle extra (thus incentivizing them to keep the life jackets) it could be something used in the future.