IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
patel03

Swaminarayan Discussion :)

Rate this topic

Ok..i am really pissed off from the seeing the harsh comments put towords the Swaminarayan sampraday...many people do not have a clue about the Swaminarayan sect and still they talk negatively. In the shikshapatri yes bhagwan swaminarayan does praise lord krishna and he does say that bhagwan kishan is the supreme being....but he doesnt say that he himself is not god...hinduism is polytheistic..so Bhagwan Swaminarayan is God and an reincarnation demigod just like Krishna Bhagwan...so i dont get why people are saying that bhagwan swaminarayan was not god he was a guru ? likewise can i not say the same krishna was not god he was a guru?

Before you post your reply please make sure you do not discriminate any God's...and let this be a peaceful discussion :D

PS: i am not of BAPS but truley do respect BAPS and any other sanstha's...

bhagwan swaminarayan is the supreme being. he is the avtar of all avtaries. lord krishna has manifested through him. bhagwan swaminarayan worshipped lord krishna in his own time because not everybody knew he was god just like when shri krishna was here on earth. bhagwan swaminarayan may not have performed miracles like lord krishna did such as lift the govardhan parvath or beat the demons but he did give us the gnan of beating the cause. The vedic scriptures are true but the vachnamrut is quintence of all the scriptures neccessary for attaining the final abode of god. there are many things in the scriptures which is miss interpreted but bhagwan swaminaryan has taken the important bits out of them and has made the vachnamrut.

dear guest the vachnamrut is the vedic scriptures itself!!

Study it and compare the two!! the only difference you will have is in understanding the vedic scriptures. And no bhagwan swaminarayan is not a bogus guru of the kalyuga!! As lord krisna said i will manifest on earth every time dharma and rightiousness prevails. thus bhagwan swaminarayan is god himself but you have not accepted him just like the ignorant people during shri krisna's time.

1 good thing about swaminarayan people is they are very united and a strong body, but they have to integrate with other hindus or else in 50 years it will be like the jain situation where they claim they are seperate

Guest guest

they are very devotional, which is why I am converting to BAPS Swaminarayan faith. They are not walk over Hindus, like some.

Jai Swaminarayan

you're so lost it's not even funny.

to claim lord Krisha was a guru and not the Lord?

It's easy for people to get mesmerized by people claiming to be Gods themselves. If you believe in a man claiming to be a God, you are truely lost! Swaminayarans are basically hypocrits who don't follow what is written in their books. They claim to be Hindus, but they don't read the holy Gita. They will even name their daughters Gita, and never read the book or understand it. Even ask them a simple question like why they don't eat onions or garlic .. no answer.

I personaly do not have anything to do with Swaminarayan,

However, I feel Swaminarayan devotees are generally Peaceful, Respectful & Sincere people.

I have never heard anything bad or weird such as; PramukhSwamiJI or disciples Materialising Jewellery (or any materialistic items) from air etc.

Though ANY SwamJi who truly devotes to the teachings of Lord Krsna and then claims to be God themselves does NOT make any sense whatsoever.

Definitely agree and to read the Bhagavad Gita before making any assumptions about; this Guru is god, that Swami is god etc.

Hare Krsna

and Respect to all

Guest guest

you're so lost it's not even funny.

to claim lord Krisha was a guru and not the Lord?

It's easy for people to get mesmerized by people claiming to be Gods themselves. If you believe in a man claiming to be a God, you are truely lost! Swaminayarans are basically hypocrits who don't follow what is written in their books. They claim to be Hindus, but they don't read the holy Gita. They will even name their daughters Gita, and never read the book or understand it. Even ask them a simple question like why they don't eat onions or garlic .. no answer.

would you like to back that up. Its easy to say things but, you clearly do not know the reason behind eating onions. And no Swaminarayan's are not hypocrits, each and every true swaminarayan person is respectful and discipline unlike others in Hinduism. You can belive in Lord Krishna, you can belive in Lord Krishna i do not see a gap, both of the same incarnation. However, many of the swaminarayan concepts are different like one should donate 10% of their income towards the mandir, and in the gita im sure it doesnt say a specific percentage but it probably does say that one should not come empty handed. Even though the vachnamrut are just discourses of bhagwan swaminarayan, when reading it the point is to implent what your reading to yourself. It is not like the gita it doesnt set boundaries of what you should do or what you should not . What i am trying to say is that Lord Swaminarayan and Krishna bhagwan are not any different from each other. It does not matter who you pray to, but it is your true faith and actions which counts.

Guest guest

Swaminarayan was the Lord, and source of all incarnations. Worship him and be saved.

jai swaminarayan