IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Pitambari Neelam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Vistiji,

I am curious to know more about pitambari neelam. Recently I was told

by someone, that it will be beneficial for me.

While wearing a neelam for me makes sense as Saturn is my lagnapati

(capricorn ascendant)and nakshatrapati(anuradha).

I was not sure why a recommendation for Pitambari neelam was made. I do

not believe my Jup is afflicted. What was the rationale behind that.

I was also told that i have all indications of moving into my own

business. While i am always looking for a side business opportunity I

have a good career and am highly ambitious when it comes to climbing

the corporate ladder. The fact that I was told that circumstances will

lead me to a business opportunity eventually has perked my curiousity.

I value your advise and guidance, please help me understand and put my

curiousity to rest.

Regards/Ritu

DOB: April-16-68 Time: 1.31am, Delhi, India

Vistiji, based on some of my life events - my time of birth maybe

closer to 1.26am.

Guest guest

|| Hare Raama Krsna ||

Dear Srimati Ritu-ji,

Namaskar. Although addressed

to Sri Visti-ji, I would like to take up your chart for exercise so that

others can contribute and correct me. Kindly provide some events in

career with proper dates, nature of jobs etc. for assessment of

accuracy.

In your chart, Shukra is 10th lord and is in Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra

owned by Shani who happens to be Lagnesha and is well placed with

respect to Lagna and AL. Shani is in Revati Nakshatra which is owned by

Rahu also similarly well-placed. Both janma and Karma Nakshatras are

owned by Shani. They form a yoga in the 10-th house with Budha giving a

dharma-karmadipaty yoga. Being 11-th from AL, this is very bright for

your career and you will make a lot of money. As to career in business,

it is better to rectify the Dasamsa first. So kindly provide data

requested.

Further, in your chart, Guru is lord of 3rd and 12-th houses in 8th

house in mitra rasi and retrograde forming a weak Vipareeta Raja yoga.

Guru's dispositor is exalted in the 4th house hence Guru's position is

strong. For VRY to fructify, you do not need to strengthen functional

malefics. So no gemstone for Guru is advised. In you have noticed, Surya

is posited with Guru who is lord of 12-th from AK in Navamsa and hence

Sri Siva is your Ishtadevata. If you are attracted to Vishnu rupas, you

can worship Sri Raama. Surya is in vargottamaamsa and also in very high

vaisesikaamsa. But Surya owns 5th house and can cause major changes in

life.

Best wishes,

Sourav

========================================================================\

========================

, "ritu_dsouza" <ritu_dsouza

wrote:

>

> Respected Vistiji,

> I am curious to know more about pitambari neelam. Recently I was told

> by someone, that it will be beneficial for me.

>

> While wearing a neelam for me makes sense as Saturn is my lagnapati

> (capricorn ascendant)and nakshatrapati(anuradha).

> I was not sure why a recommendation for Pitambari neelam was made. I

do

> not believe my Jup is afflicted. What was the rationale behind that.

>

> I was also told that i have all indications of moving into my own

> business. While i am always looking for a side business opportunity I

> have a good career and am highly ambitious when it comes to climbing

> the corporate ladder. The fact that I was told that circumstances will

> lead me to a business opportunity eventually has perked my curiousity.

>

> I value your advise and guidance, please help me understand and put my

> curiousity to rest.

>

> Regards/Ritu

>

> DOB: April-16-68 Time: 1.31am, Delhi, India

> Vistiji, based on some of my life events - my time of birth maybe

> closer to 1.26am.

>

Guest guest

Souravji,

Namaste and dhanyavad. Appreciate you taking up my chart and query. As requested I am providing some live events to ascertain birth time, which as you stated is important given that my D10 chart looks different with the birth time of 1.31am and 1.26am. DOB: 16-4-68 Delhi, India

1. Moved to Canada from India and got married in the year 1990

2 .Have two sons - born 93 and 99.

3. Started at an entry level job in a bank in Dec 1990. Now have a good career, but want to still continue to move into higher ranks.

4. Husband moved from job to business in 1999. Has had many ups and downs.

Based on the analysis provided, it further confirms my understanding that Saturn's stone-Neelam will be good for me to wear even without testing. However, as you mentioned, why Pitambari and strengthening Jupiter? What is the benefit?

Also, with dashmasa analysis, anxiously wait for your input on career to business.

While I have business skills, there is also a fear of giving up what I enjoy(career) and also taking on more risk ( husband in business with fluctuating fortunes).

Once again, thank you for taking up my query and providing guidance.

Regards/Ritu

Sourav <souravc108 > wrote:

|| Hare Raama Krsna ||

Dear Srimati Ritu-ji,

Namaskar. Although addressed to Sri Visti-ji, I would like to take up your chart for exercise so that others can contribute and correct me. Kindly provide some events in career with proper dates, nature of jobs etc. for assessment of accuracy.

In your chart, Shukra is 10th lord and is in Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra owned by Shani who happens to be Lagnesha and is well placed with respect to Lagna and AL. Shani is in Revati Nakshatra which is owned by Rahu also similarly well-placed. Both janma and Karma Nakshatras are owned by Shani. They form a yoga in the 10-th house with Budha giving a dharma-karmadipaty yoga. Being 11-th from AL, this is very bright for your career and you will make a lot of money. As to career in business, it is better to rectify the Dasamsa first. So kindly provide data requested.

Further, in your chart, Guru is lord of 3rd and 12-th houses in 8th house in mitra rasi and retrograde forming a weak Vipareeta Raja yoga. Guru's dispositor is exalted in the 4th house hence Guru's position is strong. For VRY to fructify, you do not need to strengthen functional malefics. So no gemstone for Guru is advised. In you have noticed, Surya is posited with Guru who is lord of 12-th from AK in Navamsa and hence Sri Siva is your Ishtadevata. If you are attracted to Vishnu rupas, you can worship Sri Raama. Surya is in vargottamaamsa and also in very high vaisesikaamsa. But Surya owns 5th house and can cause major changes in life.

Best wishes,

Sourav

================================================================================================

, "ritu_dsouza" <ritu_dsouza wrote:

>

> Respected Vistiji,

>

> I was not sure why a recommendation for Pitambari neelam was made. I do

>

>

> curiousity to rest.

>

> Regards/Ritu

>

> closer to 1.26am.

>

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Small Business.

Guest guest

Dear Souravji,

I missed sending specific career events in my previous email. here are some more specific events.

Started working in 1988-Hotel reception job

Switched a year after to an Airline job - offered to me.

Worked there for only few months, before moving to Canada to get married.

Dec1990 started my banking entry level job. still in banking.

Now at Senior Manager level.

Moved in banking quickly from 1990 till 1997.

In 1998 - Got a big promotion( afer being frustated about being stagnant). This position was not expected, came out of the blue.

In 1999 company was bought over and I had to settle for a job one level lower than my last position in the old company. I was unhappy.

By May 2001 - I got an offer to move higher in the current company and a sudden offer from a competitor bank with much higher pay. I moved to the new bank.

2002 was a difficult year. Although, i thought my Venus Mahadasha had started and it will be good.

2003 - I took a lower pay job in the same company to get out of my old role.

Although a year of lot of hard work and struggles. this position helped me rebuild my career.

2006 - When Sun (vargottam) antar started. Suddenly, opportunities appeared, but I have had to go through so much trouble/stress and strain to finally get the Senior Manaer position that I wanted and it finally happened in July this year.

My own observation: I get what I want, but when I don't want it anymore or have lost hope.

example: In 1998, I wanted my next move of Branch Mgr, did not get it, but another good opportunity came up. In 2003, when I had held many senior roles, I went to do a Branch mgr role, not because I wanted to, but that was my only option.

For me, sometimes, even though I have my hopes pinned on a certain job and am getting frustated, A completely different opportunity arises from nowhere.

In 1997/98 - Regional level role

IN 2001 - exteranl job offer

In 2006 - April. I was going to start in my senior mgr role in credit and suddenly I was told that that role is being given to someone else and I am being offered an alternative Sr. mgr role in Business Development.

Sorry for the long list, but please clear my confusion. As I am too confused if my tob is 1.31am or 1.26am.

Thanks for your help.

|| Hare Raama Krsna ||

Dear Srimati Ritu-ji,

Namaskar. Although addressed to Sri Visti-ji, I would like to take up your chart for exercise so that others can contribute and correct me. Kindly provide some events in career with proper dates, nature of jobs etc. for assessment of accuracy.

In your chart, Shukra is 10th lord and is in Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra owned by Shani who happens to be Lagnesha and is well placed with respect to Lagna and AL. Shani is in Revati Nakshatra which is owned by Rahu also similarly well-placed. Both janma and Karma Nakshatras are owned by Shani. They form a yoga in the 10-th house with Budha giving a dharma-karmadipaty yoga. Being 11-th from AL, this is very bright for your career and you will make a lot of money. As to career in business, it is better to rectify the Dasamsa first. So kindly provide data requested.

Further, in your chart, Guru is lord of 3rd and 12-th houses in 8th house in mitra rasi and retrograde forming a weak Vipareeta Raja yoga. Guru's dispositor is exalted in the 4th house hence Guru's position is strong. For VRY to fructify, you do not need to strengthen functional malefics. So no gemstone for Guru is advised. In you have noticed, Surya is posited with Guru who is lord of 12-th from AK in Navamsa and hence Sri Siva is your Ishtadevata. If you are attracted to Vishnu rupas, you can worship Sri Raama. Surya is in vargottamaamsa and also in very high vaisesikaamsa. But Surya owns 5th house and can cause major changes in life.

Best wishes,

Sourav

================================================================================================

>

> Respected Vistiji,

>

>

>

> curiousity to rest.

>

> Regards/Ritu

>

> closer to 1.26am.

>

Stay in the know. Pulse on the new .com. Check it out.

Guest guest

Dear Ritu,

I have been doing some research on marriage timing and foreign travel. If you can provide exact date and time of your marriage and the date and time you left India to come to Canada, I would appreciate it. It is possible that I may be able to rectify/verify you birthtime based on these two events.

Regards,

Pratap

Ritu Dsouza <ritu_dsouza > wrote:

Souravji,

Namaste and dhanyavad. Appreciate you taking up my chart and query. As requested I am providing some live events to ascertain birth time, which as you stated is important given that my D10 chart looks different with the birth time of 1.31am and 1.26am. DOB: 16-4-68 Delhi, India

3. Started at an entry level job in a bank in Dec 1990. Now have a good career, but want to still continue to move into higher ranks.

Based on the analysis provided, it further confirms my understanding that Saturn's stone-Neelam will be good for me to wear even without testing. However, as you mentioned, why Pitambari and strengthening Jupiter? What is the benefit?

Also, with dashmasa analysis, anxiously wait for your input on career to business.

While I have business skills, there is also a fear of giving up what I enjoy(career) and also taking on more risk ( husband in business with fluctuating fortunes).

Regards/Ritu

|| Hare Raama Krsna ||

Dear Srimati Ritu-ji,

Best wishes,

Sourav

>

> Respected Vistiji,

>

>

>

> curiousity to rest.

>

> Regards/Ritu

>

> closer to 1.26am.

>

Guest guest

Dear Pratap,

Here is the info you requested.

Date of Marrriage: Aug11 1990

Date of arrival in Canada July28 1990

Thanks/R

Pratap Kaneria <pkaneria > wrote:

Dear Ritu,

I have been doing some research on marriage timing and foreign travel. If you can provide exact date and time of your marriage and the date and time you left India to come to Canada, I would appreciate it. It is possible that I may be able to rectify/verify you birthtime based on these two events.

Regards,

Pratap

Souravji,

Regards/Ritu

|| Hare Raama Krsna ||

Dear Srimati Ritu-ji,

Best wishes,

Sourav

>

> Respected Vistiji,

>

>

>

> curiousity to rest.

>

> Regards/Ritu

>

> closer to 1.26am.

>

All-new Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Guest guest

Dear Ritu,

Based on the info you gave me, I think your TOB should be 1:32:22. If you provide, time of marriage I could slightly fine tune more. I also need the date and time you left India and not date of arrival. It was long time ago but may be you can look in your Indian passport and there may be a stamp there.

Once you provide me this data, I will explain my theory which is not quite proven.

Regards,

Pratap

Dear Pratap,

Here is the info you requested.

Date of Marrriage: Aug11 1990

Date of arrival in Canada July28 1990

Thanks/R

Pratap Kaneria <pkaneria > wrote:

Dear Ritu,

Regards,

Pratap

Souravji,

Regards/Ritu

|| Hare Raama Krsna ||

Dear Srimati Ritu-ji,

Best wishes,

Sourav

>

> Respected Vistiji,

>

>

>

> curiousity to rest.

>

> Regards/Ritu

>

> closer to 1.26am.

>

All-new Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

dear vistiji

im on going on a bad phase of life, jobless, recently an astrologer advised me to wear pitambari pokhraj(yellow blue sapphire).

plz help me to know whether i should go for it.

name: projesh

DOB 20 April1979

time- 00:00:00

kolkata

waiting for ur reply:pray:

respected rrbtito

Posting same question in too many threads only causes clutter to gather around. I think it is not a Good way to get attention.

Forum manners must be followed and harmony must be maintained