IndiaDivine.org
Guest guest

Can someone plz help me about vashikaran mantra

Rate this topic

hey guys still thinkingof using all these mantras for your ill intentions i heard that vashikaran mantras is used for doing vashikaran to the istha dev not to the women who are 2 billions in this earth .if one goes another comes . you know love is like playing a video game when you loose you press the reset button and play the game once again instead of feeling the nostalgia that you could have scored better and i am not the first one to saythis is said by the world's best pick up artist.

Personally my experience with vashikaran mantras has been very positive. My guru gave me 2 mantras and both have proved very effective whenever i have had the need to use them. i disagree that vashikaran is only for use on devatas. most of the well known ancient texts on kama have a chapter on vashikaran (either by mantras or by other means) even some puranas have vashikaran mantras given within... Vashikaran mantra is equally effective in gaining love as it is in winning a business deal.

remember a mantra isnt just muttering the words... if it were so it would have been called a shabda-tra... not a man-tra. A mantra is not empty chanting but there is active participation of the mind (mana) of the person using the mantra. there is a clear focus. and when properly executed there is certainly the effect desired.

vashikaran, stambhan and such vidyas arent things to be played around with... before you embark on any such adventure it is essential that u try to understand the basics behind the science. else it is as dangerous as trying to assemble explosives without even the rudimentary knowledge of chemical processes involved... in other words without proper guidance a practitioner could hurt himself badly.

dear friends / roda,

My name is rishi,

can any one help me to find a genuine tantrik or any vashikaran mantra which works.

i had visited many baba' saint, taantrik. but everyone fetched money & atlast i didnt get result.

pls help i am trouble

Hey Guies,

I never tried to seduce any other girl instead of my fake, slut girlfriend and I got success and after that I thought to stop everything.

Coz, Never find love, letz love find you. J

I tried the below Vashikarana Mantra.

"Omm Chamundaye XYZ Akarsaya Akarsaya Swaha"

108 times a day and after 40 day I got the positive result.

But the proper process is use it in front of her photo and look into her eyes, sitdown on a red cloth and chants the mantra burn a incense stick and few itara so it will create an environment. Use any rosary mala and start chanting. But do not over chant. After that pray to "Kheysmahsa Uma Maheswari" Khyema prathana coz if you did any mistake during the chanting time of the mantra so it would safeguard you.

But I don't know how much above helps you, it might have some danger to you but for my case it was very worst scenario so thats why i prayed to Maa that If I will die by chanting I don't care. I had submitted myself to you coz I hurt by her. :P)

And I saw the result she attracted towards me like an Iron to a Magnet and after that, my mind has changed and I thought she is not fit for me. This is not the right way to getting someone, I forgive her and I left her and I stopped all things to impress my Mom my Maa and she is Maa Durga, ‘reason of all reason’. I think she had putted good blessing to me and I went to a good astrologer and ask him why I lost her? Due to my bad planetary Mahadasha. So the culprit might be in your Kundali make it strong do proper remedies so that it might have a chance to get a good mate. Left them those who don't have any care for you. Love them who loves you.

There are others way to seduced a girl called persuasion, using goggle just search "Seduction" you will get lots of Idea to seduced a girls, your ex etc. And believe me it will work as more than Tantra or Mantra.

Astrologically, Use Yellow Topaz, Rose Quartz, Aquamarine etc to get unexpected meetings with opposite sex, just check your Lagna and wear those Unheated Untreated Natural Gemstone with proper prana prathista. Also wear 14 Mukhi rudrakhya ..ya it will work.

If it’s not working then check proper gemstone matching with your Lagna, various people having Gemstone and not getting any result because most of the Gemstones are Heat treated and not in proper clarity so no vividness and no good result. Check you have proper Unheated Untreated Natural Gemstone and having properly prana prathistit stone in your hand without any flaws. Also check that you have proper Rudrakhya not made using fake fiber or wood.

So divinity is there but proper Guru required, nothing is sin here: P

My Principle is "If God is everywhere so why were Sinner?" Nothing is Sin until you get caught or until you hurt others.

If you're doing Tantra or Totka to any Girl then is it a Sin? Yes, If you love her, if you marry her, if she is Happy with you then nothing is Sin.

Hope this is the illusion of life, called the Maya.

Don't find love lets love find you. Still Now I’m single and rocking.

- Sashi

Hello to all of you,

First I'm very sorry that I didn't reply earlier becoz I forgot the link of this forum.

But from now on all of you can reply at this email address or at the forum.

First there are thousands of vashikaran mantra's which is really working.

Second you have to believe in it otherwise you will not succeed

Third you have to sit and meditate where the Sun rises.

Fourth you have to meditate on a red blanket (kambal)

Fifth use a Rudrach mala for the Djapa

All of you can use the Gayatri mantra and put this beech mantra on it.

Aum bhur bhuva swah "Aum shreem hreem kleem" tat sah wi tur we rinyam bhargo devasya dhi mahi

dhi yo yona prachodayat.

You have to take a red or pink candle and and take oil and balsem the candle from the middle to above

after that from the middle to beneath.

After that kerve your wish into the candle with a paper clip for example

You still have to love me ( name of your parnter) for ever

after that you have to light the red or pink candle before you and start chanting the gayatri mantra

do this for 3 weeks burning every day a candle on the name of your partner.

You have to start at a full moon( purnima) or new moon (amawasya)

you can place also a photo of your partner before you and concentrate on her/him

This is tested one, I know many of this mantra's and solutions but you have to believe on it.

When you meditate on your partner focus between her eye for example that a blue light is going

from your for head chakra into her/his fore head chakra and that the blue light is taking control of him/her

and the light is surrounding him/her and brings him/her to you.

Do this and you will succeed with the name of the great mother Gayatri.

If you not could do this I will tell all of you a another method with a egg and 2 red or flower plants.

But let me know if you can do this or not.

Greetings

Master Yoda

Dear Yoda,

Yours information is really very much useful. I am not sure whether I can ask you this or not but still I am requesting you ; is it possible for you to give me your mail id or contact number to contact you? because I am having bit difficult situation here, which I need explain you in detailed. but in brief my situation is also partly the same as it been mentioned in others' messages. if you can give me your contact mail id or contact number it would be grateful of you,. I have been left alone presently I have helped everyone but when I got problem everyone stepped out leaving me alone and also I dont have any other alternative except solving my problem. Hope you can understand. Thank you somuch. REgards, Gemlady.

HI! Dear Yoda,

Though during my childhood, my parents cultivated this habit & tried to develop the belief on god IN ME, over the span of years as i grew i never ever believed in god. I would argue with many pandits (who came to my house through my parents), i would even argue with my mom on that though i never stopped her from believing in GOD. But in the past 1 yr things changed in my life. i visited 1 of my close friends (who got in to meditation) at her in-laws place where she had just got married(in a different city) for a very short vacation & there i would just sit with her for prayers as a matter, just to respect her belief...& with her i happen to start meditating. She got back along with me to her parents place (the city i lived in too) & i used to meet her everyday due to which i continued to meditate along with her & in a span of 1 month of my meditation i can say, i literally experienced so many miracles which were extremely surprising & shocking. I also started getting to see so many visions (in my meditation) as an answer to any question that i asked god. So, I started doing alot of research on divine power & spiritual things. NOW, I am a gr8 gr8 gr8 gr8 gr8 .....devotee of MOTHER DURGA AND LORD SHIV JI TOO.

NOW past almost 1 year I am praying to god(Mother+lord shivji) every day. I have noticed alot of things in my life & i strongly belief that mantra's do have alot of power in them. They are NOT JUST SOME WORDS FROM VEDAS, they do have lots of power in them, UNLESS THE MANTRA IS PRONOUNCED PROPERLY & IT IS THE RIGHT MANTRA FOR THE RIGHT PURPOSE WITH RIGHT INTENTIONS IN UR HEART.

Over the span of past 2 years, I have noticed that all the relationships around me are breaking up. INCLUDING MY OWN FAMILY. FRIENDS I KNEW FOR 10 YRS SUDDENLY DRIFT AWAY FROM ME, EVEN IN MY PROFESSION, THOUGH I WORK HARD & I AM VERY PRESENTABLE I DON'T GET ANY RESULTS FOR MY HARD WORK (DUE TO THIS I HAVE STARTED HAVING LOADS OF FINANCIAL PROBLEMS, LIKE BIG TIME FINANCIAL CRUNCH). FINANCIALLY I HAVE MANY RESPONSIBILITIES TO TAKE CARE OF IN MY LIFE & I AM HIGHLY EMOTION IN EVERY RELATIONSHIP AS I GIVE MY 100% IN EVERY RELATIONSHIP (EVEN FRIENDSHIP). MY FAMILY HAS DRIFTED AWAY FROM ME TO AN EXTENT THAT MY FAMILY DIDN'T INVOLVE ME IN MY BROTHERS MARRIAGE, MY BEST FRIEND KNOWN TO ME FOR 10 YRS FOR NO REASON STOPPED & DISTANCED HERSELF FROM ME & ALSO STARTED BEHAVING INDIFFERENT WITH ME, SHE DIDN'T EVEN HESITATE TO INSULT ME IN-FRONT OF PEOPLE (SHE WOULD NEVER EVER DO THAT AS SHE HAS NEVER EVER DONE IT IN THE PAST 10 YRS OF OUR FRIENDSHIP) WHICH IS QUITE SHOCKING. I noticed, that today all the relationships which were precious to me have slipped out of my hand in-spite me being honest, loyal & sincere in the relationship.

Can you pls tell me A VERY POWERFUL VASHIKARNA MANTRA which is extremely effective FOR ALL THOSE PEOPLE (RELATIONSHIPS) WHO I HAVE LOST?? I HAVE NO INTENTIONS TO HARM OR HURT ANYONE, I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT EVERY PERSON I INTERACT WITH IS GOOD TO ME & I DON'T LOOSE THE SPECIAL PEOPLE (RELATIONSHIP'S INCLUDING MY FAMILY+FRIENDS+RELATIVES+ CLIENTS) IN MY LIFE.

I CAN'T DO THE CANDLE SPELLS & I DOT HAVE MUCH MONEY TO BUY EXPENSIVE YANTRAS (AS I KNOW YANTRAS COST IN THOUSANDS OF INDIAN RUPEES) TOO, SO PLS HELP ME WITH SOME EFFECTIVE VASHIKARNA MANTRAS WHICH I CAN CHANT EVERY DAY IN SIMPLE METHOD WITH SIMPLE THINGS WHICH IS EASILY AVAILABLE.

WAITING FOR UR HELP DESPERATELY.

Hey Guies,

I never tried to seduce any other girl instead of my fake, slut girlfriend and I got success and after that I thought to stop everything.

Coz, Never find love, letz love find you. J

I tried the below Vashikarana Mantra.

"Omm Chamundaye XYZ Akarsaya Akarsaya Swaha"

108 times a day and after 40 day I got the positive result.

But the proper process is use it in front of her photo and look into her eyes, sitdown on a red cloth and chants the mantra burn a incense stick and few itara so it will create an environment. Use any rosary mala and start chanting. But do not over chant. After that pray to "Kheysmahsa Uma Maheswari" Khyema prathana coz if you did any mistake during the chanting time of the mantra so it would safeguard you.

But I don't know how much above helps you, it might have some danger to you but for my case it was very worst scenario so thats why i prayed to Maa that If I will die by chanting I don't care. I had submitted myself to you coz I hurt by her. :P)

And I saw the result she attracted towards me like an Iron to a Magnet and after that, my mind has changed and I thought she is not fit for me. This is not the right way to getting someone, I forgive her and I left her and I stopped all things to impress my Mom my Maa and she is Maa Durga, ‘reason of all reason’. I think she had putted good blessing to me and I went to a good astrologer and ask him why I lost her? Due to my bad planetary Mahadasha. So the culprit might be in your Kundali make it strong do proper remedies so that it might have a chance to get a good mate. Left them those who don't have any care for you. Love them who loves you.

There are others way to seduced a girl called persuasion, using goggle just search "Seduction" you will get lots of Idea to seduced a girls, your ex etc. And believe me it will work as more than Tantra or Mantra.

Astrologically, Use Yellow Topaz, Rose Quartz, Aquamarine etc to get unexpected meetings with opposite sex, just check your Lagna and wear those Unheated Untreated Natural Gemstone with proper prana prathista. Also wear 14 Mukhi rudrakhya ..ya it will work.

If it’s not working then check proper gemstone matching with your Lagna, various people having Gemstone and not getting any result because most of the Gemstones are Heat treated and not in proper clarity so no vividness and no good result. Check you have proper Unheated Untreated Natural Gemstone and having properly prana prathistit stone in your hand without any flaws. Also check that you have proper Rudrakhya not made using fake fiber or wood.

So divinity is there but proper Guru required, nothing is sin here: P

My Principle is "If God is everywhere so why were Sinner?" Nothing is Sin until you get caught or until you hurt others.

If you're doing Tantra or Totka to any Girl then is it a Sin? Yes, If you love her, if you marry her, if she is Happy with you then nothing is Sin.

Hope this is the illusion of life, called the Maya.

Don't find love lets love find you. Still Now I’m single and rocking.

- Sashi

please do mention the the best day to start , time night or the day etc etc

thank you so much

dear friends / roda,

My name is rishi,

can any one help me to find a genuine tantrik or any vashikaran mantra which works.

i had visited many baba' saint, taantrik. but everyone fetched money & atlast i didnt get result.

pls help i am trouble

same here :confused:

Nah,

these stuffs work but you need to receive it from a capable Guru. Receiving Mantra from Guru who has acquired perfection in such only works. So don't be a fool trying out stuffs from the internet or the books. Otherwise all the people have been Tanntrics !!!

Do you know a trust wordy guru who will not fail me let me know his contact details Please

Thanks

krishna's vashikaran mantra .... only for good not evil. pray to lord krishna for what and why reasons before starting with truthful, honesty and a good heart towards the one yew choose..... krishna's mantra " Om Kling Krishnaya Namah:" good luck

Guest Kalinga

Pujarie five, what a relief to read someone writing something sensible. I am no expert but I don't think anything good can come from using magic to control another person and make them do something they don't want to do. How would you feel if you found out that someone is doing that to you? What if they said, "I'm only doing it because I love you"?. To disrespect another human being's right to choose out of their own free will is an imposition, an act of violence against the person.

My boyfriend left me six months ago and I've suffered much as a result. However, the one thing I understand clearly is that to start using a mantra to make him do something He has NOT CHOSEN TO DO OUT OF HIS OWN FREE WILL would be the most UNLOVING act I could commit against him. I wish him to be happy, whether he is with me or without me. And I have no right to try to control him. That is simply not right. Shit happens, and it's our duty to move on and deal with it gracefully. If you want your boyfriend back, call him, write to him, but do not use spirituality for selfish ends.

could the people who say that vashikaran mantras have reverse effects kindly come forward and tell us if they're non-indian?

please, this is important coz then you're probably misspelling the mantras and that would explain the result.

also, can anyone tell me about a prayog that does not involve mantra chanting but a one day prayog with yagya or havan etc: ??

thanks in advance for your replies!!