IndiaDivine.org
Guest guest

Can someone plz help me about vashikaran mantra

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I need advice. I am chanting vashikaran mantra to be with the person i love. We had some issues and we broke up but i still love him and want to go back to him. I am chating vashikaran mantra and i have notice the more i chant this mantra the more distance we are having. can some one tell me if vashikaran mnatras really have help some one. I really love this person and want to spend rest of my life with the him.

Do i really need yantra as well when i am chating Vashikaran mantra. Please advice.

Thanks

Guest guest

My Dear,

Maybe you are not pronouncing the mantra in a very good way.

I'm living in the Neterlands and I helped a few people with this kinf op problem.

They succeed.

Greetings

Yoda

Guest guest

My Dear,

I'm living in the Neterlands and I helped a few people with this kinf op problem.

They succeed.

Greetings

Yoda

Please e-mail me the right way to do it at lasaburi@vsnl.net as my nephew is going insane without the one he loves very dearly. Please treat this as very urgent as I am very worried about him

Surjit

Guest guest

Hi Yoda,

I have same problem i love someone but we broke up for some reason and i want to marry to this guy. i was chanting vashikaran mantra for while but nothing happend and i got more distance form the guy i love. Can you please send me the right mantra and how to chant. I really love this guy and i am wating for so long with this hope that we will get back together and marry. i would really appreciateur help. u can email me at r_rose1979@

Thanks

Guest guest

Me too had the Mantra online. I chanted it for over year. I had the Yantras also.

Like you felt, My Love also got distanced and lost for ever. Had fightings with her husband, totally started hating me and what not....................

I need advice. I am chanting vashikaran mantra to be with the person i love. We had some issues and we broke up but i still love him and want to go back to him. I am chating vashikaran mantra and i have notice the more i chant this mantra the more distance we are having. can some one tell me if vashikaran mnatras really have help some one. I really love this person and want to spend rest of my life with the him.

Do i really need yantra as well when i am chating Vashikaran mantra. Please advice.

Thanks

Guest guest

My Dear,

They succeed.

Greetings

Yoda

Dear Yoda

Can u please send me d mantra and way to pronounse and wrk effectively to nickysapra@gmail.com. please i need ur help badly. Thanks

Guest guest

dear yoda

could u please mail me at vinashi_chitra at ..

i could realy need it to get the person i love alot back

i also need to know how to pronounce and when and what to do

thx

Thanks

Hello to all of you,

First I'm very sorry that I didn't reply earlier becoz I forgot the link of this forum.

But from now on all of you can reply at this email address or at the forum.

First there are thousands of vashikaran mantra's which is really working.

Second you have to believe in it otherwise you will not succeed

Third you have to sit and meditate where the Sun rises.

Fourth you have to meditate on a red blanket (kambal)

Fifth use a Rudrach mala for the Djapa

All of you can use the Gayatri mantra and put this beech mantra on it.

Aum bhur bhuva swah "Aum shreem hreem kleem" tat sah wi tur we rinyam bhargo devasya dhi mahi

dhi yo yona prachodayat.

You have to take a red or pink candle and and take oil and balsem the candle from the middle to above

after that from the middle to beneath.

After that kerve your wish into the candle with a paper clip for example

You still have to love me ( name of your parnter) for ever

after that you have to light the red or pink candle before you and start chanting the gayatri mantra

do this for 3 weeks burning every day a candle on the name of your partner.

You have to start at a full moon( purnima) or new moon (amawasya)

you can place also a photo of your partner before you and concentrate on her/him

This is tested one, I know many of this mantra's and solutions but you have to believe on it.

When you meditate on your partner focus between her eye for example that a blue light is going

from your for head chakra into her/his fore head chakra and that the blue light is taking control of him/her

and the light is surrounding him/her and brings him/her to you.

Do this and you will succeed with the name of the great mother Gayatri.

If you not could do this I will tell all of you a another method with a egg and 2 red or flower plants.

But let me know if you can do this or not.

Greetings

Master Yoda

Brothers and sisters,

If you are in true love, why do you need vasheekaran mantra for attracting some one? Do you think this will solve your problem and he/she will be yours? If yes you are wrong.

These mantras will not give you any result until you got sidhi. Otherwise every one may used this for attracting others and can use for sexual needs.

Why cant the saints of <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:country-region><st1:place>India</st1:place></st1:country-region> do a vaseekaran to general musraf to solve the <st1:place>Kashmir</st1:place> issue.

If you really love some one don’t try to use these types of mantra against that person it may lead to a mental abnormality in that person. I have seen some victims of vasheekaran and it took months to bring bank them to normal life.

So please don’t do that to anybody you love.

Brothers and sisters,

If you are in true love, why do you need vasheekaran mantra for attracting some one? Do you think this will solve your problem and he/she will be yours? If yes you are wrong.

These mantras will not give you any result until you got sidhi. Otherwise every one may used this for attracting others and can use for sexual needs.

Why cant the saints of ffice:smarttags" /><?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comaudarya<st1:country-region><st1:place>India</st1:place></st1:country-region> do a vaseekaran to general musraf to solve the <st1:place>Kashmir</st1:place> issue.

If you really love some one don’t try to use these types of mantra against that person it may lead to a mental abnormality in that person. I have seen some victims of vasheekaran and it took months to bring bank them to normal life.

So please don’t do that to anybody you love.

yeah i agree you on this matter totally.

Useless points to use such things... .... be pure in love. Do love like MEERA... ... ... all with selfishness, still try getting love ???How come??

Thanks

Dear guest;

Have been reading your post and the replies that you have recieved firstly i sympathise with you situation but i want to impart with you if you will be willing to accept. VASHI KARAN means through these mantras you can put under control any woman, man, office minister, devta, soul, animal etc and gain according to your wishes. This mantra is used for others to be kind to you or any person using it. This mantra be used for couples whose relations are strained with each other and NOT for nefarious purposes like beloved, for officers, ministers etc.So let us examine the meaning beloved means to be loved and the person has now gone their own way. I know it is difficult to have a broken heart but this is why there is god. Once you put love towards god, god will love you back and remember if you are unhappy with yourself no one you come across in life will make you happy and feel love so you must love yourself first. My friends if these mantras worked the authors translating these sacred mantras would have been the presidents of the world. Some may argue that the authors dont want power for they are close with god and need no materials of life but i beg to differ the reason that they are writting books is to make money, and somewhere in the book there is always a disclaimer that if the mantras dont work is your fault for not correctly performing the sadhana B.S. this is their scapegoat. For a true spiritual person would not give you something to do to force someone to return to you. A rishi, guru or spiritual leader would encourage you to turn to god for your heart to mend for they would have seen that the relationship was not meant to be. A true guru would not encourage to use a VASHI KARAN mantra for it brings only bad luck. have you tought for a minute the reason is moving away from you is because it has been ordained by god. your god does not want to see you unhappy and sad and probably that is the reason that the guy has left so dont blame yourself and dont listen to others who wants to corrupt your mind with these mantras for when you use one then you continue to use others for other reasons then because of this your belief in god will drop and you would have no use for god until its to late and then what will happen to you. If these mantras why cant poverty be solved by the rishis or authors of these formulae books. You may ask yourself why good takes so long to materialise and bad happens so quickly. For god to create good he has to make certain doors open create avenues for you to walk and meet and do things in truth for it to prosper however bad is just to end nothing more that just closing the door. So friend rid yourself from these toughts and find solace in your god. For when Sri Ram was upon the banks of ganga a leap away from Sri Lanka, Hanuman G could have destroyed Ravan and taken Sita Maa to Sri Raam but Maya had to play out its course for us to learn to be patient until the timing is right.

So god bless and hope you pray through your problem and recieve what the mother has for you. You may have given up on her but she has not go and take a loo at her eyes and you would see. You would see that she is there patient and smiling.

hey passionate,

can you point me in the direction of a capable guru. i understand what you say about using antidotes from the web but where and whom would this person find that. She is in a state of emotions where she would be conned.affairs of the heart is tricky businness.

well i have a nugget of wisdom for you well here it goes instead of finding a guru who hands you vashikaran mantra propoerly with all the nice stuffs why dont you try to find a love guru when it comes to love . well love guru means a person whos had a great experience of love tragedy and who has opposite sex hanging to them like swarm of bees to the hives so its better you find person whos a expert in this field and try consult him or her to solve problems rather then using mantras to do this type of things

my point exactly moksh some persons always look for an easy way out. when they are profitable,happy and settled in life they have no use for god as soon as something happens they want a shortcut. when i said a capable guru i was being sarcastic.but mind you there are love guru's i saw one advertising on cable on z tv sahib something.

Hmm, Moksh seems diverting evil spirits out from the spiritual spectrum. Lol.

Well, you could find really a lotta people with Mohini mantras. What we gotta understand is there are different types of Mantras to mention few : 1. Satvik 2. Bam Margiaya 3. Savar . Bam margiya mantras have to deal with ghosts such spirits and Savar is a kinda related like that. You can go for Aghoris but visiting these people may creata lotta tentions.

Now, the first one won't let you do all these just but looks what you are inside. Once you reach to such Guru ask for the Krishna Vasikarana

Sadhana.

I know such Guru but your problem is connected to the self and I don't think you gonna walk the spiritual path. Still if you think gaining that person if she thinks she gonna walk the pious way then I can guide her to the place.

Well, even if with such intention, ... ... ... you gotta take Guru Diksha first and after the Guru Mantra you can ask above mentioned sadhana. I too did this sadhana and felt the difference but I didn't try it in girls. I felt it through their attitudes towards me.

hit me at theeasternthunder@

stating where you come from and what you intend to do exactly .

Nah,

these stuffs work but you need to receive it from a capable Guru. Receiving Mantra from Guru who has acquired perfection in such only works. So don't be a fool trying out stuffs from the internet or the books. Otherwise all the people have been Tanntrics !!!

So Right!!! Everybody wants to be a pseudo tantrik and think mantras are just a collection of words when they get them out of a book off the street. Many times these books also contain spelling mistakes. Guru and diksha is needed.

Jai GuruDev!

So Right!!! Everybody wants to be a pseudo tantrik and think mantras are just a collection of words when they get them out of a book off the street. Many times these books also contain spelling mistakes. Guru and diksha is needed.

Jai GuruDev!

Yeah I agree with you 100%. Only a capable Guru can lead us to the proper path.

Dear concerned one,

There is a great deal of psychological work that you, your partner (or ex-partner) and you both as a couple have to do to decide "for both of you" (not just one) whether you both want this relationship, and why you had a fall out.

If the other person does not want to talk or talks only of wanting to "move on" then you need to be mature and learn to let go with respect for that person and for yourself.

Men and women like partners with dignity, self confidence and communication skills that reflect the ability to work through differences (mundane or deep). This is why "going into mantra and spirituality" without psychological work only provides temporary relief without changing anything (deeply or wisely).

People with evolved self awareness and sensitivity are better at using chants, etc for higher purposes with more subtle and non-material achievements. Good things come to them, they don't run after it. And if they go after someone or somethings they do so with deep knowledge, grace, humility and honesty. They also learn to move on with grace and dignity.

Your current situation does not require a mantra (except to give you some insight, confidence and the ability to move and find someone else if necessary). You need spiritual help to "love and respect" yourself first, without clinging to someone who might not want you, desire you or respect you).

Do the psychological work first with some spiritual work to give you peace, quiet, strength and insight.

Mantras to manipulate someone's mind or heart will not work and only makes you look cheap and silly - and it cheapens spirituality.

Learning to talk about differences and difficulties is the first to step to dealing with relationship issues (in dating, love or marriage). If the other side does not want to or is too clumsy then learn to move on with grace.

Wish them well, remember the good things, and thank your stars that you don't have to deal with all this ups and downs and move on (with dignity, warmth, knowledge and confidence).

Best wishes,

Dr. Meera

I read someone write these lines above:

completely agree...Vashikaran Yantras DO NOT WORK.

I am a victim of it. I used to believe in it blindly so much about 2 yrs ago. I had all the ......

Mantras are sacred words of the Divine, they do not fail, they cannot fail, their result depends upon the sadhak. Let not the Guru or the Vidya be blamed, if anyone is to be blamed, it it the incompetence of the Sadhak, or his incomplete knowledge of the subject. You have met failure, so form an opinion about your capabilities and shortcomings, not about the Mantras.

I am sure if you look hard enough and pray for proper guidance, you will come across a competent teacher. Regards.