IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Gauracandra

Snowflakes

Rate this topic

Who'd have thought. Absolutely fascinating. Six must be a magic number in the cold.

Now when a snowflake melts on my nose I'll think about the piece of art the world has lost.

Krsna is the Supreme Artist. They say that no two snowflakes are the same. Imagine Krsna can produce snowflakes in these vast unlimited quanties throughout all time without ever running out of variations and thus the need to repeat Himself.

Scriptures in nature.

Found a nice quote on the link that Gauracandra provided.

"How full of the creative genius is the air in which these are generated!

I should hardly admire more if real stars fell

and lodged on my coat."

<small>--Henry David Thoreau, 1856

</small>Krsna is everywhere present. Wherever Krsna is His various energies are also present. By appreciating the presence of creative genious we acknowledge the presence of He who possess that creative genious as an attribute.<small>

</small>

Yes this is why I posted these pictures. I was thinking how when I see photos of the galaxies how amazing the universe is. And these are objects that are tens of thousands or millions of miles around. But then you zoom in on a tiny little snowflake and you see this immense creativity. Just beauty in the smallest little thing.

Guest guest

Makes you wonder if even such tiny atomic particles of creation can make you wonder. How beautiful the actual creator of all these wonders must be.

Kind of makes one feel as though we are asleep to the buried treasure that exists just beyond our material vision.

Oh Lord please open my eyes... Purify my consciousness.

Makes you wonder if even such tiny atomic particles of creation can make you wonder. How beautiful the actual creator of all these wonders must be.

Kind of makes one feel as though we are asleep to the buried treasure that exists just beyond our material vision.

Oh Lord please open my eyes... Purify my consciousness.

Me too Lord,please me too.