IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
suchandra

All of Prabhupada's books and tapes as text

Rate this topic

Causeless Mercy Needs Beta Testers

by Causeless mercy webservant

Posted August 31, 2006

The website causelessmercy.com/ is finally completed: 29214 active links (scriptural references to Srila Prabhupada's books) have been added to 4650 web pages (all of Srila Prabhupada's books and tapes). Become a Causelessmercy.com beta tester: Please let me know if you find any glitches: causelessmercy@gmail.com.

Haribol Pratyatosa prabhu,

PAMHO AGTSP

Nice work! I downloaded the 41.6 MB file - after unzipping about 207 MB, it all works nice, I use Windows Millenium and XP.

Of course when audio files are included it will become a pretty huge file, probably 30 DVDs with 200 GB all together. But for me I'm glad with how it is right now, to have all 3500 Prabhupada lectures as text. I also downloaded "Superior Search" at http://www.download.com/Superior-Search/3000-2248_4-10560797.html?tag=lst-0-1 and with this tool you can search offline in huge text files on your pc for specific words like for example, tulasi.

Again thanks for this valuble tool of having Prabhupada's teachings so nicely put together,

best wishes

ys

Suchandra das