IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

www.telugubhakti.com kubera paasupatham.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Chiranjeevi Khandavalli

God bless you. May Lord grant you the Vidyaas you desire to have. I have written a very small book where I mentioned 169 ruks and yajus of Shri Rudra Namakam each one separately and the composition of the Pasupata Mantraas for the benefit of the Devotees.

The book is named as Iswarya Lakshmi Saadhana series No 8 which contains the composition of Mahaa Pasupatam; Trisula Pasupatam; Aghora Pasupatam; Navagraha Pasupatam; Manyu Pasupatam; Kanya Pasupatam; Rina Vimochana Pasupatam, Santana Pasupatam; Indrakshi Pasupatam; Varsha Pasupatam; Kowbera Pasupatam and it is a small pocket book containing hardly 46 pages. The texts referred for this purpose are Rudrakaamyaarchana Vidhi, Yogajaagame; Mahaa Rudra Puracharana Vidhi; Markandeya; Sanjeevani Tantra Rahasye; Lainge Uttarardhe; Siva Toshinyam; etc. Perhaps this book may be of use.

I observed people finding it difficult to run after a huge text just to know a small thing. Therefore as per the advise of my Guruji I continued to write all books and papers to end in only one page and the essence is brought within that. If one gets interest, he can continue to further take up the subject in depth. Even Sri Chakraarchana is written by me in a pocket book size containing only a few pages where basics are highlighted.

All the books written by me are SO FAR GIVEN free of cost. I do not know whether I will be able to continue to write and distribute them owing to several constraints. Please leave me your address and allow some time so that the book will be at your door step. For any reason if you do not get the book within a month, PLEASE REMIND ME BY NAVARATHRIS. Yours affly HARA HARA MAHADEVA DR P V SESHA SAI ASWAMEDHAYAAJI

gauthami_khandavalli <gauthami_khandavalli (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Namaste seshasai garu,

Your article is very intresting. I would like to know about this

saadhana.Can everyone do this saadhana.Where will i get all

kuberapasupatham,kanyaa pasupatham books? Can these books are available

in hyderabad?

pls let me know.

thx and regards.

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest MALLIKARJUN.ONGOLE

i'm interested in getting a copy of this book.

Please suggest. My stay is at Hyderabad.

Regards,

Mallikarjun Sarma