IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Avinash

Some questions for those who astral-travel

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Today, the sun was 90 F. Night is much better, but the sun is too hard to find in the dark. But you canadians dont have a very hot sun, so maybe you should try it, maybe in november.

Ive been in cool fire, in a volcano. Felt like daniel, who walked thru fire, but it did not burn.

Haribol, hope all is well, we are anxiously awaiting canadian invasion, got my maple leaf ready.

yer surf ant, mahaksadasa

Guest guest

I appreciate a lot of it. I'm glad you had the courage and strength to make it through what I'm going through right now. You clearly have a big heart and I appreciate your attempts to help me through this.

I'm on the path of finding God for myself right now (by meditating on Him in earnest), as I think that finding Him will give me the answers and help me out in a big way as far as being able to cope with things here. At least I hope it's possible for me to reach Him, and I hope He exists. In any case, I will also take your advice into consideration.

As for med school, it was my idea to go into med school, though I have been prolonging my attempts to enter it because I believe to be truly an effective doctor, I need to overcome some of my inherent problems such as the trouble I have when socializing with people. That's another reason I meditate, so I can try to vanquish my deep-rooted anxiety and insecurity about everything.

Thank you so much for listening to me, and I truly hope God blesses you and everyone you love.