IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
AncientMariner

Convert the whole military-industrial complex into a Bhagavad Gita factory

Rate this topic

Let's burn off some of that bad karma us westerners have accumulated by pursuing material pursuits and lets convert the military-industrial complex into a Bhagavad Gita factory and use our mighty material resources to distribute the spiritual classics of India all over the globe free from any material motive. Anybody have George Bush's phone number?

Why " Lets " why not get the ball rolling yourself :idea:

I always travel with a few extra Gitas so when asked on the bus or train I can just hand one over :) It is a nice icebreaker and it is amazing the responses I get, people are so shocked to be givin anything for free.

Why " Lets " why not get the ball rolling yourself :idea:

I always travel with a few extra Gitas so when asked on the bus or train I can just hand one over :) It is a nice icebreaker and it is amazing the responses I get, people are so shocked to be givin anything for free.

Good advice, I was thinking if I could go right to the top and get the Commander in Chief to convert the whole military industrial complex into a Bhagavad Gita factory things could get done on a massive scale but its probably just my delusions of grandeur acting up again. Back to my meds, gonna have to ask the doctor to up the dosage it looks like. Thanks for the good advice and your realistic grass roots approach to Krsna Consciousness. I wonder if the White House accepts emails. I could at least email my idea just so Krishna knows that I tried to convince our leaders to accept Krishna Consciousness and help use the material resources of America to spread it as far and wide as possible.