IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

700 boxes of Moon tapes missing from NASA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

NEWSFLASH!!!!

NASA has just reported that it is missing 700 boxes of the original Moon tapes from the Apollo program!

Very curious.....!

How convenient.

Guest guest

I don't believe man landed on the moon not because of what the Sastra says but because of some of the things the Russians said. They were well ahead on the space rae and could have put man on the moon if it was possible. They offered many reasons why it wasn't possible and one of the them was the dangerous exposure to radiation outside the Van Allen belt.

NEWSFLASH!!!!

NASA has just reported that it is missing 700 boxes of the original Moon tapes from the Apollo program!

Very curious.....!

How convenient.

Guest guest

So this proves the earth is flat afterall!?

Considering that the actual Moon is situated in the mind of the universal form, it is quite amazing that anyone can propose to see the Moon with the naked eyes.

The Moon god came from the mind of Narayana.

Teh Moon god is situated in the mind of the universal form of the Sisumara chakra.

The Moon god is the predominating deity of the mind.

The actual Moon is a mystery.

The Moon is actually representing the mind of Narayana.

Śrīmad Bhāgavatam 5.23.7

uttarā-hanāv agastir adharā-hanau yamo mukheṣu cāńgārakaḥ śanaiścara upasthe bṛhaspatiḥ kakudi vakṣasy ādityo hṛdaye nārāyaṇo manasi candro nābhyām uśanā stanayor aśvinau budhaḥ prāṇāpānayo rāhur gale ketavaḥ sarvāńgeṣu romasu sarve tārā-gaṇāḥ

SYNONYMS

uttarā-hanau — on the upper jaw; agastiḥ — the star named Agasti; adharā-hanau — on the lower jaw; yamaḥ — Yamarāja; mukheṣu — on the mouth; ca — also; ańgārakaḥ — Mars; śanaiścaraḥ — Saturn; upasthe — on the genitals; bṛhaspatiḥ — Jupiter; kakudi — on the back of the neck; vakṣasi — on the chest; ādityaḥ — the sun; hṛdaye — within the heart; nārāyaṇaḥ — Lord Nārāyaṇa; manasi — in the mind; candraḥ — the moon; nābhyām — on the navel; uśanā — Venus; stanayoḥ — on the two breasts; aśvinau — the two stars named Aśvin; budhaḥ — Mercury; prāṇāpānayoḥ — in the inner airs known as prāṇa and apāna; rāhuḥ — the planet Rāhu; gale — on the neck; ketavaḥ — comets; sarva-ańgeṣu — all over the body; romasu — in the pores of the body; sarve — all; tārā-gaṇāḥ — the numerous stars.

TRANSLATION

On the upper chin of the śiśumāra is Agasti; on its lower chin, Yamarāja; on its mouth, Mars; on its genitals, Saturn; on the back of its neck, Jupiter; on its chest, the sun; and within the core of its heart, Nārāyaṇa. Within its mind is the moon; on its navel, Venus; and on its breasts, the Aśvinī-kumāras. Within its life air, which is known as prāṇāpāna, is Mercury, on its neck is Rāhu, all over its body are comets, and in its pores are the numerous stars.

Therefore, just as we cannot see our own mind or the mind of others, neither can we see the actual moon of the universe because it is situated in the mind of Narayana.

We see reflected rays of the Moon.

We do not see the actual Moon.

When you think you can understand the mind of Narayana with telescopes and laser beams, then you are truly deceived.

Guest guest

I heard sombody say that they haven't actually been past this belt. And all the Missions have been faked.

I heard that it would take several inches of lead shell to protect an astronaut from a dealy dose of radiation from the van allen radiation belt.

the space capsules were made of very thin metal. radiation would just pass right through it.

they say that they flew through the radiation belt fast enough that they avoided the lethal exposure.

sure.

I believe that.

Conspiricy theories abound. Others will see a conspiracy on the UFO front. Many of those pictures supposedly showed extra-terrestial craft watching what they were doing on the moon as well as "alien" pictures of structures on the Moon itself.

Curious happenings. But we needn't be surprised or alarmed. Afterall it's just a dream.

Guest guest

The quickest way (and perhaps the only way) to the moon is astral travel. I've known some adepts who travel to one of the moons of Jupiter, called Ganymede, frequently. Ganymede is said to be populated by an advanced race of 5th dimensional beings.

Our moon is probably also populated by beings, but like the Jupiter Moon, on another dimension. Even if we travelled to the moon with spaceships we might not see these beings. Just like we have seen no beings with our Mars probes. Although I definitely believe our government knows a lot more about extraterrestrial races than they tell us. I believe some in our government may even be Naga shapeshifters. If you research this online, you will find a lot of talk about this.

The high up people that run the world, definitely are aware of the metaphysical. I've heard things like that how the US government uses Remote Viewers in hostage situations... I would assume also they have astral travellers explore other nations (like Iran and N. Korea), and their classified locations and secret bases in their astral bodies, as an advanced spy method.

Since we got a lot of our modern technology from ETs, we may have gotten secrets on how to successfully physicall travel to the moon and bypass so-called hinderances to such travel.. wouldn't surprise me one bit. We may even have stargate capabilities, and the ships may just be a divergent from what they are really doing.

I heard that it would take several inches of lead shell to protect an astronaut from a dealy dose of radiation from the van allen radiation belt.

the space capsules were made of very thin metal. radiation would just pass right through it.

they say that they flew through the radiation belt fast enough that they avoided the lethal exposure.

sure.

I believe that.

I heard on the Net somewhere a person in the Uk hacked into Private Data, and the U.s.a Officials found out. He said that he found data about anti-graviry (flying space-craft).

The thing is, this could be something the Us Govermnent did to fly rumours around and! make people believe they were building space-ships not Nuclear Weapons.

Guest guest

the latest buzz is that NASA has been looking for these master video tapes for about a year now and haven't found them yet.

It's just about to the point to where they are going to say that they are lost and gone for good!!

these 700 boxes of tapes amount to several pallets full of video tapes.

how can you lose several pallets of video tapes?

Guest guest

the actual blueprints of the first Moon landing module are "lost" as well.

funny thing is: they (NASA) never showed to the public the high definition moon landing videos from these tapes. all we ever saw was the grainy, blurred stuff shown on TV. I find that a lot more suspicious than the loss of the tapes. after all, the government cant account for billions of dollars it loses every year, let alone a couple of pallets with tapes.

Guest guest

That is true. I agree.

I heard sombody say that they haven't actually been past this belt. And all the Missions have been faked.

Guest guest

the actual blueprints of the first Moon landing module are "lost" as well.

funny thing is: they (NASA) never showed to the public the high definition moon landing videos from these tapes. all we ever saw was the grainy, blurred stuff shown on TV. I find that a lot more suspicious than the loss of the tapes. after all, the government cant account for billions of dollars it loses every year, let alone a couple of pallets with tapes.

sure,

all the world has ever seen is images taken by a camera from off of a monitor screen.

there has NEVER been any actual original footage viewed directly.

:smash: What about the mirror the astronauts supposedly left on the moon? Scientists have been bouncing light beams to the mirror and getting back reflections since it was placed somewhere haven't they? If it was placed somewhere, was it on Rahu? Is the Earth really flat according to part of the Vedas? If so, how does someone who heads East end up going continuously around the world from East to West? How do these parallel things work?:eek3:

Guest guest

Source: Sydney Morning Herald (AUS)

Published: August 5, 2006 Author: Richard Macey

THE heart-stopping moments when Neil Armstrong took his first tentative steps onto another world are defining images of the 20th century: grainy, fuzzy, unforgettable.

But just 37 years after Apollo 11, it is feared the magnetic tapes that recorded the first moon walk - beamed to the world via three tracking stations, including Parkes's famous "Dish" - have gone missing at NASA's Goddard Space Centre in Maryland.

A desperate search has begun amid concerns the tapes will disintegrate to dust before they can be found.

It is not widely known that the Apollo 11 television broadcast from the moon was a high-quality transmission, far sharper than the blurry version relayed instantly to the world on that July day in 1969.

Among those battling to unscramble the mystery is John Sarkissian, a CSIRO scientist stationed at Parkes for a decade. "We are working on the assumption they still exist," Mr Sarkissian told the Herald.

"Your guess is a good as mine as to where they are."

Mr Sarkissian began researching the role of Parkes in Apollo 11's mission in 1997, before the movie The Dish was made. However, when he later contacted NASA colleagues to ask about the tapes, they could not be found.

"People may have thought 'we have tapes of the moon walk, we don't need these'," said the scientist who hopes a new, intensive hunt will locate them.

If they can be found, he proposes making digitalised copies to treat the world to a very different view of history.

But the searchers may be running out of time. The only known equipment on which the original analogue tapes can be decoded is at a Goddard centre set to close in October, raising fears that even if they are found before they deteriorate, copying them may be impossible.

"We want the public to see it the way the moon walk was meant to be seen," Mr Sarkissian said.

"There will only ever be one first moon walk."

Originally stored at Goddard, the tapes were moved in 1970 to the US National Archives. No one knows why, but in 1984 about 700 boxes of space flight tapes there were returned to Goddard.

"We have the documents to say they were withdrawn, but no one knows exactly where they went," Mr Sarkissian said.

Many people involved had retired or died.

Guest guest

Is the Earth really flat according to part of the Vedas?

i have heard posters on this forum accusing the "VEDAS" of saying this, yet I haven't seen one clown yet post an actual quote from any shastra that says that Earth is flat.

This is just the hate propaganda of seriously confused rascals.

The shastra does not say the Earth is flat.

The only thing that is flat is the brain of those who say that shastra says the Earth is flat.

Guest guest

The Earths flat as far as I know. Scientists think it's round.

uh, you are kidding, right?

Guest guest

uh, you are kidding, right?

devotees seeking vraja bhakti could care less if the Earth is flat, round or square.

they are just interested in simple and uncomplicated love of Krishna.

those of us who want to make a permanent settlement here on Earth are very particular to know that the Earth is round.

Haven't you seen pictures of Varaha Dev carrying round earth? This is also from sastras.

it is not likely that the picture of Lord Varaha carrying planet Earth globe in His tusks has much scriptural basis. The shastras actually say that He lifted the entire earthly plane of existence (Bhu-mandala) out of the Garbhodaka Ocean. Bhu-mandala is not a globe and Earth is only a part of it. But still, even the very old sculptures of Lord Varaha show Him lifting an earth globe on His tusks.