IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
riih.qarojamahoamaan

kalki purana, kalkipuranam here for free

Rate this topic

Guest guest

No, Veda Vyasa wrote the Vedas, which is why the word "Veda" is added to his own name. He did not wrote Puranas.

Veda Vyasa wrote the puranas. If you do not know this, you need to read a whole lot up. He classified vedas, hence the name Vyasa. He did not write vedas, because vedas are anadi-nitya. So Sephiroth, try to learn something before you write nonsense.

Veda Vyasa wrote the puranas. If you do not know this, you need to read a whole lot up. He classified vedas, hence the name Vyasa. He did not write vedas, because vedas are anadi-nitya. So Sephiroth, try to learn something before you write nonsense.

Sorry, IF you know what the hell you are talking about, you could know that Vedas come from Maha Vishnu who gave VERBALLY to Manu after the Great Flood Event. And from that time onward, the Vedas (NOT Puranas) were handed down for generations through Brahmins.

So even if Veda Vyasa wrote it down, it is still prone to mistakes and misinterpretation due to the tradition of verbal hang-overs.

Also, Puranas are collection of "stories" which was collected and write down for beneficts of the people. And stories do not determine truth.

You say Kalki purana is such story, then I say it is MERE story. There is no truth to Kalki prophesy TILL a person described in it comes forth. Otherwise, you could just fooling yourselves.

Guest guest

Sorry, IF you know what the hell you are talking about, you could know that Vedas come from Maha Vishnu who gave VERBALLY to Manu after the Great Flood Event. And from that time onward, the Vedas (NOT Puranas) were handed down for generations through Brahmins.

So even if Veda Vyasa wrote it down, it is still prone to mistakes and misinterpretation due to the tradition of verbal hang-overs.

Also, Puranas are collection of "stories" which was collected and write down for beneficts of the people. And stories do not determine truth.

You say Kalki purana is such story, then I say it is MERE story. There is no truth to Kalki prophesy TILL a person described in it comes forth. Otherwise, you could just fooling yourselves.

Veda Vyasa did NOT write vedas, so where's the question of errors? Vedas are anadi-nitya, Veda Vyasa simply classified vedas. BTW, Vyasa is Maha Vishnu Himself.

Reg. puranas, they're also written by Vyasa.

Veda Vyasa did NOT write vedas, so where's the question of errors? Vedas are anadi-nitya, Veda Vyasa simply classified vedas. BTW, Vyasa is Maha Vishnu Himself.

Reg. puranas, they're also written by Vyasa.

If Veda Vyasa just classfied the Vedas, then he didn't wrote it, did he? If he didn't wrote the Vedas, then surely, he didn't write the Puranas as well.

So that means that the Puranas probably :

1. Actual events which described by Sages through words of mouth and get misinterpreted throughout the generations.

2. Mere stories by Brahmins to "fight" off Buddhism, like this Kalki purana.

Guest guest

You were the one who said earlier that vyasa <b>wrote</b> the vedas and hence the name veda vyasa.

Go read up a little before you make a mumbling idiot of yourself. oops...wait a minute...it is too late. You have already have made an idiot of yourself!

You were the one who said earlier that vyasa wrote the vedas and hence the name veda vyasa.

Go read up a little before you make a mumbling idiot of yourself. oops...wait a minute...it is too late. You have already have made an idiot of yourself!

I will not entertain people who have no courtesy to even register. Thank you.

Guest guest

Kalki Purana (Sanskrit with Hindi translation by Ram Sharma) is available in digital format (tiff) at the Digital Library of India (DLI).

Search for "Digital Library of India" on google; choose the 2nd or 4th link in the results

JD

Guest guest

I have some doubts about the greek transliteration of the purana, which are as follows.

1. Why are there '+' signs in the text between sanskrit words. For example in the following line

सेन्द्रा देव-गणा मुनि+ईश्वर-जना लोकाः सपालाः सदा

there is a + symbol between मुनि and ईश्वर. I would like to know whether that was a mistake on your part or not. If it is not a mistake, please explain why it is used.

2. Why is ❁ sign used in the first few lines on the purana?

3. There is also a )) symbol at the end of every line, followed by a number. Please tell what does )) symbol represent and what is the significance of that number?

4. Also, here and there, certain words of the purana are still in greek transliteration, Please check for it and correct it.

5. It would be nice, if you can put up an error-free and clean 'pdf' file of this purana on your website.

Only if you get time, try to do the 'pdf' file. But it would be nice of you, if you are able to do that.

1. Why are there '+' signs in the text between sanskrit words. For example in the following line

सेन्द्रा देव-गणा मुनि+ईश्वर-जना लोकाः सपालाः सदा

there is a + symbol between मुनि and ईश्वर. I would like to know whether that was a mistake on your part or not. If it is not a mistake, please explain why it is used.

2. Why is ❁ sign used in the first few lines on the purana?

3. There is also a )) symbol at the end of every line, followed by a number. Please tell what does )) symbol represent and what is the significance of that number?

You seem very young, asking questions whereof the answer is evident.

Body fasting is abstaining from food, mind fasting is refraining from asking questions; in this way you acquire the siddhi of finding the answer yourself.

Just as "asteya-prati,sthaayaam sarwa-ratna+upasthaanam".

The + obviously means that the 2 vowels have to be joined by the rules of sandhi, e.g.

A+I=E, A+A=AA (long A) and so on. The )) of course marks the end of each shloka, and the

number is the number of every shloka.

A certain sign was used to refer to an alternative reading, there are some alternative readings in some lines.

Why not copy the whole file in your computer, and there make any changes and

substitutions you like? The puraanam is written in easy sanskrit, so for a person who

knows sanskrit, it is easy to read as it is. Sorry, i have not got the luck to know

sanskrit well, i know only a little so as to get the main points. Somebody wrote in the forum

that the puraanam is also availlable scanned in the "Digital Library of India".

Do aim for "vacana siddhi", the siddhi of knowing every answer. Hindu tradition has given

many means to acquire the siddhi of knowing the answer to everything.

Namas te.

Guest guest

V.A. - for Lovers of the Lord

--

JAYA JAYA KALKI

The Kalki Avatar is indeed active in our world.

He is turning our planet into Gold Vibration

Preparing the world for the Shift to Satya Yug

Yes, the time is come - Look around - Wake up!

The 4 Yugs are in one circle of Sun (25.850 years)

uptill 2012 the Earth Energy & Magnetic field is up for a BIG CHANGE.

Kalki is working with His Mystic Powers to purify the Earth

He remains hidden - to continue His Mission

He is accompanied by an army of angels

Rest assured, the mission is a success.

All evil beings changing, good beings promoting

The power of Visnu is Sure and Safe

These intimate facts are for the Lovers of the Lord

Jaya Narayan

Jaya Vishnu Bhagavan

Jaya Jaya Hari

OM TAT SAT

The 4 Yugs are in one circle of Sun (25.850 years)

uptill 2012 the Earth Energy & Magnetic field is up for a BIG CHANGE.

In my opinion 4 yugas last 12800 years, each yuga 3200 years, and 23500 b.C. (approximately) was the year when Qain killed his brother Abel, so starting a generation of evil people who are most powerful during kaliyuga. How did i find my number 3200 and the other numbers? Just by observing an important change in human history every 3200 years.

Perhaps your opinion is better. Please explain how your number 25850 has been found, and how do you know that the year 2012 is so important. Is it because the planet Venus is going to pass in front of the Sun? Or some other reason too?

Alright then, IF Kalki is not mentioned in Bhavagad Gita, then where did Hindus get the prophesy of Kalki from?

IF Sri Krishna did not speak of Kalki in Bhavagad Gita, then where is it come from?

in hindu religon all the information was coded in some or the other form. i have a huge library of books including a book nearly 400 years old written on copper plates . my friend i dont understand much sanskrit but it is quite easy to see that facts were coded so that the information donot goes to them whom the writers donot want to give therefore these informations are sevral times highly misleading even the time period of a yug is coded its actually 1200+1200= 2400 years that is equal to number of deva yugs. this time period is give in manu smiriti. as of kalki purana many stories of purans have been coded acoording to purans the so calle vasudev krishna was a prince named pondrak he even thought that he is the one so he fought wiht krishna the rest story you must have read :) these stories of avtaars before there births are absolute nonsense now see in kalki puran they have shown kings etc but i don't see such times around instead i suppose only the conditions of the society and culture at time of birth of kalki is correct rest is not authentic. and you are quite correct the about buddhist's topic i suppose this story must be written by some hindu based on the prohecy and used the name of holy saint soot je at the time when hindus and budhists were fighting

Anukoolp speaks quite sensibly.

1. True, the hindu scriptures (and other scriptures, like the Apocalypse), speak symbolically and not directly, so that the wrong people will not understand.

2. Only the Raama incarnation is mentioned in the Giita. Although Kalki and other incarnations are not mentioned, still they aggree with Krsna saying that he incarnates in every yuga to protect dharma and punish the wrong-doers.

3. I wish that Satya yuga could come peacefully, but this is impossible, because people do not aggree that this person or that is Kalki, or Visnu incarnated. Since they cannot aggree, war proves to be the only way to test who is God and who is God's enemy.

Iisha Krsna Om!

There are no words to express your anger towards each other. It is like poison you drink and expect the other person to die. Lay down your fight and be friends or at least not enemies. Your fears are the same. One fears the truth of prophecy and the other fears that prophecy may not be true. Let not divination rule your life, for living in the future will keep you from the now. So be it if prophecy is true. Let it warm your heart with hope but not concrete your feet to the past.

There are people awakening everyday. Hearts are becoming more free by the moment. But we shall not wait for an avatar to do the job. Do it thus, yourself, write your own prophecy, and fulfill it. Restore hope to those around you, and be the deity you so claim to love and worship. Do not beg God to change you, but change yourself to be a god. That is the divines struggle, to teach man to divine himself.

With much love, many blessings, and with all my heart.

Let go of your arguments with each other. They are the same and a reflection of yourself and the cosmos. It is like poison you drink and expect the other to die. One of you fears the prophecy to be true, while the other fears that it may not. Fear and anger are both illusions of ego, of avidya, and it will consume you.

Let not prophecy control you, for it will bind your heart to the future, and you shall forget the now. Let it warm your heart but let it not cement your feet to the past, thus you shall forget your path.

Let us not wait for avatar to do the job. Empower yourself and those around you. Write now your own prophecy, and fulfill it. Live as the God you so claim to love and worship. That is the divines' struggle: to teach man to divine himself.

Let not prophecy control you, for it will bind your heart to the future, and you shall forget the now. Let it warm your heart but let it not cement your feet to the past, thus you shall forget your path.

Let us not wait for avatar to do the job. Empower yourself and those around you. Write now your own prophecy, and fulfill it. Live as the God you so claim to love and worship. That is the divines' struggle: to teach man to divine himself.

there is nothing better to say. a person who speaks like this, that which is undivided, brings a message from the supreme. please accept my thanks.