IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
riih.qarojamahoamaan

kalki purana, kalkipuranam here for free

Rate this topic

Too many things r said about Kalki, and some of them r coarse lies. This text is extremely interesting as it describes what is about to happen, and if you believe me, we may not live long enough to see Kalki, but this generation after us will surely see Him.

So i give you this link:

[url="http://users.sch.gr/ioakenanid/kalkipurana.htm"]

and if you can read sanskrit, you shall enjoy that beautiful puraanam. If you cannot yet read sanskrit, this is great material for your study to learn sanskrit. You may download it for free, and then you may even edit it as you want.

I know my system of transliteration will puzzle you at start, but if you are really interested for this text, you can substitute any letter as you prefer, and so read the whole without problem.

Guest guest

I found this copy of kalki purana on your website, extremely difficult to read, let alone understand it. Good old devanagari script would be the best option to display a sanskrit scripture like kalki purana. Your solution of subsitituting devanagari letters for greek/cyrillic/latin alphabets is almost impossible for a layperson to implement. So, can you find a way to display this entire purana in devanagari script?

Also, since this is an upapurana, which is considered less important it is also rare to find a copy of this text to be found on the internet. Does anyone know where I can read/download a copy of kalki purana on any website other than this one.

Hare Krishna

Guest guest

I have searched thoroughly, this puraa,nam is nowhere on the web to find. This causes much mischief, because people like Muslims and others say a lot of coarse lies about Kalki, which are not in the puraa,na, but still people can say a lot of gossip, because the original whole text is not easy to be found.

Indeed Dewanaagari would be the best, but i do not know how to type in Dewanaagari. The system i used is the easiest for me to type and read. If you r familiar with the "find and substitute" function, you can use it to substitute letters used for Dewanaagari letters. I might substitute the letters, but that would take some time, and now i find myself in such hard circumstances that i cannot do that. You see, i m under strong adverse influence of planet Saturn, so please accept my apologise. If by God's grace i find it possible, i shall convert the text to Dewanaagari.

Guest guest

I know that the whole text of this text is not there to be found on other websites. But Iam very interested to know from which source did you get this purana from? You have said you dont know how to type in devanagari. Thats OK. But how did you get this text in greek transliteration. My guess is that you have the text in devanagari and somehow you converted it into greek transliteration. If that is the case, why dont you scan the hardcopy text and put it online? I know it is also time consuming, but still less than the time required to substitute for each greek letters.

Also the page numbers given on your site is irregular. From page 1 it goes straightaway to page 15 and soon like that. Iam not sure whether that is correct or not? If possible, can you please transliterate first 5-10 lines of this text to english (Roman transliteration), so that I can see whether there is any hope for me or not.

Do you only have this upapurana? Or do you have any other upapuranas like durvasa purana, bhargava purana, sanatkumara purana, kalika purana etc?

Thank you

Guest guest

Hello,

I recently sent an email to you to clarify about the doubts that I have about your transliteration of kalki purana in devanagari and also about the upapuranas you have. PLEASE note that, the email id from which I sent that mail has been hacked by somebody. So please dont mail your reply to that email id again, since it has been taken up by some imposter. Instead you must post your reply here only.

Thank you very much

Hmm ... a lot of mentioning of Buddhists here. Mind someone explaining why the word "Buddhist" is used when the word did not appear some 1,500 years ago?

Also, why is Buddhists are potrayed only has enemies? Surely there are other races who are equally "uncivilised" in this World?

This purana seems to glorify battles alone, where are the wisdom which Hindusm pride itself with? Is death and destruction the only means of solving the corrupted World?

Sorry, I find this purana to be "questionable".

Also, why is Buddhists are potrayed only has enemies? Surely there are other races who are equally "uncivilised" in this World?

In my puppet view, not only Buddhists are described as Kalki's enemies. You shall find other enemies too if you read through. In fact anyone who puts religion higher than truth and justice, is Kalki's enemy, in a puppet's opinion of course.

The text is supposed to be prophetic, so it is natural to foretell buddhism and everything pertinent to Kalki's work.

As for means to restore justice, you know there are sama, dhama, danda and bheda according to wise old Canakya, but now it seems that other means cannot work unless the "Ashwamedha". When Kalki sets out for his mission he says "I shall perform an ashwamedha". Therefore his bloodshed expedition is described as a sacrifice. Hinduism believes in sacrifice, but Buddhists do not, probably this gives a clue why Buddhists r thought to b enemies.

Also, one source on the web says that "Buddhists" are mainly the Chinese, who are typically Buddhists, but in fact they are mostly atheists. China is really likely to fight against India some time, don't you think?

Sure the purana is questionable, but remember, EVERY PIECE OF LITERATURE is questionable, not only this.

(I think that we are too small to be puppets, in fact we are cells of God's body).

Again, sorry if this is not a satisfactory answer, i could not think of something better.

You know ... reading the so-called "puranas" like this which obviously man-made, I have finally came to understand WHY Hindus God have allowed Hindus in India to fall onto the hands of barbaric Muslims from the North and Self-Centred and Egoistic Christians from South.

Reason is ... Hindus themselves have become JUST LIKE Muslims and Christians themselves before this two have came and enslave them.

Hindus, holding onto strict rituals and practises have abandoned the meaning of this ritual and practises and even the Spiritual Aspects of them, and did it without any meaning to what they were doing. They pray to stone idols but in their hearts, they had no faith. They riddiculed Buddhism and other practises which seeks out Spiritualism and not blind practise of rituals.

Look at Muslims and Christians today. Muslims pray but they do not have faith. Christians claims they are saved but continues to live in Sin and their practises are as useless as their speech. They are Hindus' Sins, made flesh by God and send to prey on Hindus who prey on others in the same way.

When Kalki comes, He will know what to do. Hindus do not need the so-called Sages to tell Him what to do.

When Kalki comes, He will know what to do.

LOOK, FRIEND,

ALL WE PEOPLE ARE SUNK IN MUD, BUT SOME OF US LOOK UP TO THE STARS. THERE IS NO POINT IN ACCUSING PEOPLE, NOBODY IS CLEAN. INDEED, KALKI KNOWS WHAT TO DO, BUT WE NAIVE PEOPLE WISH TO KNOW TOO. I THINK THE PURANA IS BASED ON REAL PROPHESIES, (well, some things may have been said allegorically, also material from zriimadBhagavad puranam and bhagavad gita has been added) SO THERE IS SOMETHING WE SHOULD KEEP IN MIND: TO BE KALKI'S ALLIES. SOME TIME BEFORE, WHEN I WAS CONSTRUCTING THE WEB PAGE ABOUT THE PURANA, I REPEATEDLY HEARD IN MY MIND SOMETHING LIKE "SURAWIRA", AT FIRST I THOUGHT IT WAS NONSENSE, THEN I THOUGHT THIS IS AN IMPORTANT HINDU WORD, I FOUND ZUURAWIIRA IN THE DICTIONARY, THEN I THOUGHT THAT THESE ARE WI,SNU'S NAMES THAT GO TOGETHER WITH "PARAAKRAMAH", SO I THINK THESE WORDS (FIND THEM AT THE BEGINNING OF THE PURANA WEB PAGE) IS THE MAIN MANTRA TO ADDRESS KALKI, SO BY JUST REPEATING THOSE WORDS WE BECOME KALKI'S ALLIES. ANYWAY, YOU SHOULD READ THE WHOLE OF IT BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR JUDGEMENTS, ISN'T THAT FAIR?

SO THERE IS SOMETHING WE SHOULD KEEP IN MIND: TO BE KALKI'S ALLIES.

ANYWAY, YOU SHOULD READ THE WHOLE OF IT BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR JUDGEMENTS, ISN'T THAT FAIR?

To be Kalki's Ally? Maha Vishnu needs Allies to safeguard His Domain? :rolleyes:

If Maha Vishnu needed allies, then He is not worth to be called a God.

When He went as Narashima, the Drawf, Paramasura, Kurma and Matsya - He went alone. Even as Sri Rama and Sri Krishna, He still went alone but others rallied to Him and His cause (whether to accept or not was HIS Decision).

Now you wish to become His ally and thinking by chanting some name, you could win Him over? :eek4:

Who's His ally, He ALONE will determine.

Maha Vishnu needs Allies to safeguard His Domain?

DEAR VAI,SNAVA,

DID GOD NEED TO CREATE THE UNIVERSE? ARE YOU SO MUCH AFRAID OF THE WORD "NEED"? IT SEEMS GOD DID NOT NEED TO CREATE THE UNIVERSE, BUT HE FELT SO LONELY, OH, SO LONELY... WHEN THERE WAS NOTHING BUT ONE, JUST IMAGINE!

"OUT OF LONELINESS: GOD CREATED THE UNIVERSE, HE MADE TIME AND SPACE" do you like this poem, it is a haiku.

Mahaavisnu is accompanied by ,Sesha and all suraas, Krisna by Balaraama and the people of Vraja and Mathura, Raama by Hanumaan and all the monkeys, Jesus had disciples, and so on, if those r not allies, they are companions and supporters anyway. Do you like to be his supporter, or his enemy?

Kalki will never come, because he is always here - only we cannot see Him. So why not open your heart to Him? The puraanam is useful for visualising Him, thinking about Him, so love can develope in you.

IF YOU READ THE PURAANAM YOU WOULD FIND THAT KALKI HAS AND USES A HUGE ARMY. MAHAAVISNU IS NAMED SU,SENA ="OWNING A GOOD ARMY". IT IS IN THE SAHASRANAAMA. IF IT IS WRONG TO SAY "HE NEEDS", SAY "HE OWNS".

ANYWAY, IF WE ARE NOT CHOSEN TO BE HIS ALLIES, WE MAY CHOOSE TO BE HIS PUPPETS. you said it.

SO, DO YOU THINK IT IS USELESS TO CHANT GOD'S NAME? THERE IS NOTHING BETTER IN THIS YUGA. CHANTING GOD'S NAME IS NOT MEANT TO WIN HIM OVER, IT IS MEANT TO SURRENDER TO HIM, AND WHEN YOU SURRENDER TO HIM YOU ARE ONE WITH HIM, EVERYONE KNOWS THAT. KR,SNA EVEN SAID "I M A SERVANT OF MY DEVOTEES". NOW, IF YOU DO NOT LOVE GOD IN SOME FORM, IS IT GOD'S DECISION? ANYWAY, YOU R LUCKY BECAUSE GOD CHOSE YOU TO LOVE HIMSELF.

I DO DISAGREE WITH SOME HINDUISTS, BECAUSE I THINK IN THIS YUGA IT IS BEST TO WORSHIP GOD AS KALKI, BECAUSE GOD CHOSE THAT FORM TO HEAL THE ILLS OF OUR YUGA, SO WE SHOULD CHOOSE TO WORSHIP GOD IN THIS FORM, FIGHTER FOR JUSTICE.

Do not accuse Muslims, Christians, Hindus, or your own religion... God chose everybody's religion. also God chose what to be written in the puraanam. Or else, people have a choise.

YOU ONLY ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SCRIPTURE. NOW YOU GIVE YOUR SCRIPTURE WHICH IS NOT QUESTIONABLE, AND DESCRIBE HOW IS THE WORLD GOING TO BE REFORMED AT THE END OF KALIYUGA.

SORRY, I DO NOT KNOW MORE THAN THE SCRIPTURES SAY ABOUT KALKI. IF YOU KNOW SOMETHING MORE, PLEASE GRANT YOUR PROPHESY.

do not be angry like fanatic Hindus, i did not determine to say these, God determined so. He is the puppeteer. You r lucky to b His puppet, too. We act a puppet play, and the viewers learn something from it.

"OUT OF LONELINESS: GOD CREATED THE UNIVERSE, HE MADE TIME AND SPACE" do you like this poem, it is a haiku.

Kalki will never come, because he is always here - only we cannot see Him. So why not open your heart to Him? The puraanam is useful for visualising Him, thinking about Him, so love can develope in you.

But Maha Vishnu never alone ... was He? He has Athi Sekshan with its many heads to accompany Him. Why should He be lonely? :deal:

Sorry, I reject the above Purana as Man-Made nonsense. ONLY Prophesy of Kalki which I have accepted as genuine IS the Gita's where it said Kalki WILL come when the time is right. That's all.

ALSO, even IF Kalki is as described above Purana (which managed to describe Muhammad better than Kalki), than I would end up fighting him instead of fighting with him. WHY? Because I believe Buddhism is necessary and there are better enemies like the Christians and Muslims which he could bully.

-Thank you for the frank statement.

-when there is no time, no space, what can there be other than loneliness?

-indeed Buddhism is necessary, Buddha was Visnu incarnated, so how can Buddhism be not necessary? INDEED ALL RELIGIONS ARE GOOD AS LONG AS THEY WORSHIP GOD AND NOT THE ENEMY CALLED SATAN, DEVIL, OR AHRIMAN OR WHATEVER YOU CALL THE ENEMY. SO BUDDHISM, CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM ARE GOOD, BECAUSE THEY WORSHIP GOD. THE BAD THING IS THAT EVEN THE BEST OR PERFECT RELIGION CAN BE USED FOR DIRTY POLITICAL INTENTIONS, AND THAT IS THE CASE INDEED, ALL GOOD RELIGIONS IN THIS ERA WORK FOR DIRTY POLITICAL PURPOSES.

A TRUE BUDDHIST WILL NEVER FIGHT IN ATTACK OR DEFENCE TO KALKI, BECAUSE BUDDHISM WOULD ADVISE TO RATHER DIE THAN KILL ANY PERSON. A TRUE CHRISTIAN WOULD NOT FIGHT AGAINST GOD INCARNATED, ESPECIALLY IF CHRIST ADVISED NOT TO USE VIOLENCE IN DEFENCE, AND A TRUE MUSLIM WOULD NOT FIGHT AGAINST GOD'S REPRESENTATIVE. BUT A PRETENDER BUDDHIST, A FALSE CHRISTIAN, A FAKE MUSLIM WILL NOT TOLERATE GOD INCARNATED.

THE PURAANAM POINTS OUT THAT KALKI'S LAST WAR IS AGAINST SHASHIDHWAJA, SHASHIDHWAJA MEANS "HAVING THE MOON IN HIS FLAG". WHO HAVE THE MOON IN THEIR FLAG? THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE: THE MUSLIMS! THIS MUST BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY: IT IS SAID THAT SHASHIDHWAJA DEFEATS KALKI AND TAKES HIM CAPTIVE, BUT THEN HE DECIDES TO BEFRIEND HIM, AND GIVES HIS DAUGHTER AS KALKI'S SECOND WIFE (WHICH IS ACCEPTABLE BY MUSLIMS). ALL THIS IS VERY VERY REASONABLE, IT DESCRIBES ALL SUBTLE POLITICAL MOVEMENTS VERY ACCURATELY ALTHOUGH INDIRECTLY. IT ALSO MENTIONS THE COMMUNISTS AS "SWA-PARA+ABhEDA-DARSHANA", IT MENTIONS MODERN THINGS IN OLD SANSKRIT TERMINOLOGY, OFTEN ALLEGORICALLY.

WHATEVER THEIR RELIGION, PEOPLE WHO WORSHIP GOD WILL NEVER FIGHT GOD INCARNATED, BUT THOSE WHO PRETEND TO WORSHIP THE SUPREME CREATOR WILL SURELY OPPOSE HIM.

SO THE PURAANAM STANDS TO REASON. WHEN IT MENTIONS WAR AGAINST BUDDHISTS, IT MEANS FAKE BUDDHISTS. THE DIFFICULT THING IS TO TELL THE CHRIST FROM ANTICHRIST, THE FAKE KALKI FROM TRUE KALKI, THE TRUE BUDDHIST FROM THE FALSE BUDDHIST, THE TRUE KR,SNA DEVOTEE FROM THE PRETENDER, AND SO ON.

HOW CAN WE TELL TRUE FROM FALSE? BY PUTTING THEM TO TESTS, SUCH AS THE "SHIBBOLETH" TEST DESCRIBED IN THE OLD TESTAMENT.

WELL, THIS IS GOOD TALK, BUT TO JUDGE THE PURAANAM THERE IS NO BETTER WAY THAN READING IT.

CAN YOU PLEASE TELL WHERE EXACTLY IS THE GIITA PASSAGE ABOUT KALKI? IT IS USEFUL TO CITE IT HERE.

Are you sure?

It is easy to be sure, the Giita is available in a digital form, so everyone can search it in seconds. So, truly, Kalki is not mentioned in the Giita. He is mentioned in the ShriimadBhagavatam, very briefly. That brief description is in complete agreement to Kalkipuraanam. Also briefly mentioned in the Bhavisya Puraanam (please supply). The Giita describes Kr,sna's work as follows

yadaa yadaa hi dharmasya

glaanir bhavati bhaarata

abhyutthaanam adharmasya

tadaa+aatmaana~ srjaamy aham

Bg 4.8

paritraa,naaya saadhuunaa~

vinaaZaaya ca du,skrtaam

dharma-sa~sthaapana+arthaaya

sambhavaami yuge yuge

which is just more detailed in the Kalkipuraanam. Now, take it easy, it is OK if you do not like it. All people cannot like the same food or the same works or the same deities.

By the way, do not find so much pleasure in putting people down and showing everyone less clever; people are to help each other, nobody is objectively more stupid or more clever, nobody understands everything, but by joining each other's understanding we can have a really round view.

Alright then, IF Kalki is not mentioned in Bhavagad Gita, then where did Hindus get the prophesy of Kalki from?

IF Sri Krishna did not speak of Kalki in Bhavagad Gita, then where is it come from?

kalki is mention in some Puranas, e.g., in Bhagavat Puran.

Let me know what you are trying to prove. Are you trying to prove that the contents of Puranas are false? As of now, I am not agreeing or disagreeing with you.

I want to know your point of view.