IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Hindu Energy Healing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste,

I am curious what the Hindu energy healing system is called, and would like to learn more about what the Hindu Masters teach as far as working with energy (prana) for physical and emotional healing.

I know in the east the Chinese, Japanese and Indian Masters know a lot about energy (prana/chi) and our energy bodies. This knowledge is utilized in energy healing modalities like Reiki (Japanese energy healing system) and internal martial arts like Tai Chi. [i have read that martial arts actually began in South India (where it was called Kalarippayattu)]

I know the Indian Masters are very knowledgable in Prana. What is the Hindu energy healing system called (something like their version of Reiki?) and where can I learn more about it?

Guest guest

Namaste,

I am curious what the Hindu energy healing system is called, and would like to learn more about what the Hindu Masters teach as far as working with energy (prana) for physical and emotional healing.

I know in the east the Chinese, Japanese and Indian Masters know a lot about energy (prana/chi) and our energy bodies. This knowledge is utilized in energy healing modalities like Reiki (Japanese energy healing system) and internal martial arts like Tai Chi. [i have read that martial arts actually began in South India (where it was called Kalarippayattu)]

I know the Indian Masters are very knowledgable in Prana. What is the Hindu energy healing system called (something like their version of Reiki?) and where can I learn more about it?

Reiki is just another form of prana healing. Another name, it was first mentioned not in Japanese scriptures, but Sanskrit literature that was affiliated with Buddhism, I believe.

Reiki is just a rediscovery of that ancient form of healing.