IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
krsna

Why does KRSNA not reveal Himself to me as I've been chanting for many years???

Rate this topic

For so long with so many petitions, lamentations and supplications...but still no KRSNA?!:pray:

Am I still trying to see KRSNA and not let KRSNA see me?:confused:

What's it gonna take on my part for KRSNA to appear on the lotus of my heart or to dance on my tongue or even hear the sound of His flute?:confused:

Is Krsna playing 'hard to get'?:confused:

Am I meant to be eternally 'in separation' but with the desire for union??:confused:

Is it a totally 'selfish' desire to want to see KRSNA?:crying2:

Guest guest

He wants to know why you want to see him.

How do u know this for a fact?Did he come tell u that?

Guest guest

What makes you so sure hes not revealing Himself to you. There are two points to consider, one rudimentary, one a bit esoteric.

The rudimentary fact is that Krsna is not your servant. God is not god if he is required to come at anyones beck and call. Or put it in 60s vernacular, "YOU CANNOT PETITION THE LORD WITH PRAYER", jim morrison, ca 1968.

Now for the truely esoteric, placed in the framework of Sri Siksastakam. A vaisnava is satisfied at whatever Krsnas desire is. Therefore, if Krsna embraces the Vaisnava or kicks him away, both acvtions by Krsna are fully accepted. In this case of why does he not come after all my years of practicing sadhana bhakti per His direction. He is right before you, in his HIDING form. The story of how he hid from 5 year old Dhruva Maharaja is significant, because when he disappeared, Dhruvas determination changed from attempting to be lord to fully attempting to be servant. The dtermination did not minimize, but rather increased. Same with the Gopis. When Krsna was no longer before them, as Sri Uddhava discovered, he was actually everywhere. Lord Chaitanyas later pastimes are wonderful ideas to study concerning Krsna being away.

Krsna is not mine to order around, but I am his, and he has sent word that his memory of our intimate relationship never fades to the slightest degree. I am fully his, to reveal himself to or to hide from, neither matters, I am his.

Hare Krsna, ys, mahaksadasa

Guest guest

For so long with so many petitions, lamentations and supplications...but still no KRSNA?!:pray:

What's it gonna take on my part for KRSNA to appear on the lotus of my heart or to dance on my tongue or even hear the sound of His flute?:confused:

Am I meant to be eternally 'in separation' but with the desire for union??:confused:

A humble devotee will have no expectation to see Krishna with his material eyes.

You will see Krishna with the eyes of your soul on the mirror of your heart.

If you are not seeing Krishna, then it is because the mirror of the heart is still covered with false ego.

Krishna is not visible to the heart that is materially contaminated with material desire and material identification.

Just be thankful that Krishna has come to you in the form of the Holy Name.

count your blessings and don't lament for what you are not worthy of.

Yes, He wants to know why, and how much. We still think we can figure Him out, grasp Him with our brain. When we finally humble out and realize we are just too tiny, then if that devastates us, good; maybe our Father will show compassion for our helpless sorrow. It is from that bottomless well of tears that we will be saved.

Guest guest

Vijaya: Prabhu, many who are vaisnava-abhasa bear the outward signs of a Vaisnava, and constantly perform namabhasa. Even so, despite engaging in this way for a long time, they still do not receive prema. What is the reason for this?

Babaji: There is one secret here. The vaisnava-abhasa-sadhaka is qualified to receive pure devotion, but he does not have pure, one pointed bhakti. It may be that he is associating with a person whom he thinks to be a sadhu, but who is actually a Mayavadi and not a suddha-bhakta. Due to this undesirable association, the sadhaka will follow the Mayavadi’s apasiddhantika instructions, and as a result, whatever bhakty-abhasa he had will vanish, and he will gradually fall down into the category of vaisnava-aparadhi. In that condition, it is quite difficult – indeed practically impossible –for him to succeed in his practice. Yet, if his previous sukrti is strong, it will remove him from that bad association and place him in the association of saintly persons; and from that sat-sanga he can obtain pure Vaisnavism again

Guest guest

Srila Bhaktisidhanta Saraswati Thakur said don't ask how I can see Krishna but act in a way that Krishna sees you.

No, seperation implies logically that one is desiring and trying for union, but falling short. Srila Sridhar Maharaja would explain that this is the nature of the "adhoksaja plane" and give the example of the flying saucer. If one wants to see a flying saucer then it never appears. Flying saucers seem to appear to those who are not focusing on them at all. Another example he gave is that if there is a man and a lady kissing in a house, if you walk up to the front door and look in they will stop immediately. But if you seem to be disinterested and looking away but looking out of the side of your eyes, then you may see something. So Srila Sridhar Maharaja explained that this is the indirect approach. So "don't try to see Krsna, but rather act in such a way as Krsna will want to see you", is Srila Saraswati Thakur's explanation of this indirect approach. Do your service to guru, vaisnavas and Krsna and focus on that, don't try to drag Krsna down to this plane by the force of your will. Of course this implies that deep inside you do have the desire to get Krsna's darshan because that is the very nature of jiva soul who has some touch of Krsna Consciousness. This is why Srila Narayana Maharaja is stressing the same point but in different language. We shouldn't be so foolish that we think that union is something sahajiya or bad. And of course Srila Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakur has said "nikunja yuno rati keli...that the real Vaisnava, Rupanuga guru is trying to serve in the camp of those who are trying to arrange for the meeting of the Divine Couple in the kunjas of Vrndavana. He is not trying to arrange for their separation! That is a hellish thought.

Guest guest

You will definitely see Krsna if your yearning is extreme and free from material contimination.I have seen Krsna several times in my dreams for the last 4 years. I am not boasting myself or proud of myself. I have read a lot of articles posted by you ,i have respect for you. I am a very unfortunate child who was not born in a Hare Krsna environment,i lament over my fate. When i was a child i was impressed by Krsna when i watched his serials. I loved Krsna since that time but due to bad circumstances ,my misfortune, no proper guidance my path was diverted to material pursuits. I have suffered a lot there is no happiness in material pursuits.I was not praying to God at that time. When i decided to return to devotion, you know who help me without knowing -it was Krsna -i started reading B.Gita -reads a lot of Krsna books.After sometimes, Krsna reveals himself,even though i am not a perfect human being he has made me understand the essence of Krsna Love.My family are not happy with me,they said i am obsessed with Krsna. Though i try to forget Him,could not my love is extreme for him. I want to tell the truth to you that i wanted to tell the whole world the truth i want to kill myself because of my past actions. Forgive me Krsna Lord.My heart weeps for my fate.I love you Lord Krsna very much.Sorry for my mistakes. How i wished when i was born i have heard Hare Krsna mantra ,spends my childhood in your name,play with you, went through my adolescence through you.I dedicate all my actions to you.How i wished my fate was like Meera -Meera starts praying to Krsna when she was 5 years old.I love you Krsna Lord.Hare Krsna Hare Krsna Krsna Krsna Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare.

Guest guest

The Secret of all Secrets in Kali-yuga Transcript

Navadvipa Dhama Mahatmya Ch.1 38-52

Please click here to view this Video commentary & lecture by His Holiness Bhaktiratna Sadhu Swami Gaurangapada

Transcription service by Jagannatha Gauranga dasa

A very important point from this pastime which is described very confidentially in the Navadvipa dhama Mahatmya chapter 1 is the transcendental difference between Nityananda and Gauranga Names and Pastimes and Radha-Krishna Names and Pastimes though They are non-different? Seventh Goswami Shrila Saccidananda Bhaktivinoda Thakura states in Chapter 1:

Text 1

gauranga nitai jei bale eka bara

ananta karama dosha anta haya tara

Anyone who chants Gauranga Nityananda Nityananda even once destroys “ananta karama dosha”… unlimited sinful reactions of unlimited lives are destroyed instantly by chanting “eka bara”, only once, Nityananda and Gauranga.

Commentary by His Holiness Bhaktiratna Sadhu Swami Gaurangapada:

If the people of the world knew that just uttering once Nityananda and Gauranga all of their sinful reactions would be finished for millions of lives, I think the whole world would do it, right? But they do not know this, it is our duty to inform them at least let them know, it is up to them whether to chant or not.

(Question from audience) But what if they chant and don’t have faith?

(Reply) No, there is no question of faith for Nityananda and Gauranga’s name, faith we require for Krishna’s name, but Nityananda and Gauranga don’t even worry about faith. One devotee was telling me that he went to give to someone one of our books, Who is Gauranga, you know, Gauranga in the Vedas, so at the time the person was not all interested in, he was very absorbed in this material world, “Who is Gauranga?” he said. So the devotee started dancing in happiness, “You chanted the name of Gauranga. Even though you don’t have time to listen to me who is Gauranga, Gauranga is Krshna himself in Kali-yuga, but at least you chanted Gauranga.”

That itself is enough, if you don’t know, even unknowingly if people chant all their sins will be destroyed. So what we’re giving to the world, we are just passing on the message of the acaryas, their treasure, that treasure is totally free, and it is so easy to acquire it, it is so easy to become saved from the horrible depths of the cycle of birth and death… by chanting once Nityaaaaaaaaananda Gauuuuuuuuuuranga. So Bhaktivinoda Thakura continues:

Text 2

ara eka gudha katha suna sarva-jana

kali-jive yogya-vastu gaura-lila-dhana

My dear souls of Kali yuga I will tell you one very confidential secret, please hear very carefully because this secret you will not find in any holy books, you will not find in any scriptures, even Srimad Bhagavatam does not describe this secret, what to speak of the Bhagavad Gita, it is a very very confidential secret, “suna sarva –jana,” not one or two persons… No everyone. The most suitable thing for Kali-yuga souls is Gauranga nama and Gauranga lila, the treasure of Gauranga nama and Gauranga lila.

Text 3

krishna-nama krishna-dhama-mahatmya apara

shastrera dvaraya jane sakala samsara

This Krishna nama and Krishna bhava, their glories are unlimited, the glories of Krishna nama, the name of Krishna, and the abodes of Krishna like Vrndavana, their glories are unlimited, and because of the Srimad Bhagavatam, sastra, and various scriptures about Krishna’s pastimes, Lord Krishna’s pastimes, the whole world knows about them.

Lord Krishna is the most known Hindu God. I mean people say in all the world people know him, so everyone knows about Krishna, everyone has heard about Vrndavana and his pastimes. But the multi billion dollar question, there is one question, the secret of all secrets in Kali-yuga, what is that question?

Text 4

tabu krishna-prema sadharane nahi paya

ihara karana kiba chintaha hiyaya

Bhaktivinoda Thakura says the most secret, even the devotees of Lord Krishna are not asking this question, because it is so confidential, what is this question? Even though Radha-Krishna’s lila, name, dhama, everything is known all over, why the common people are not getting Krishna prema? Why even those who are practicising are not getting Krishna prema?

What to speak of the common people, even they know they have seen in television Krishna lila, they have heard sometimes in katha Srimad Bhagavatam, why are there hundreds and thousands and millions of people they are there, why are they not getting Krishna prema? Has any devotee asked this question? Bhaktivinoda Thakura is asking this questions to all of the devotees, all the souls in this world. Why, please think about this, this in not my statement, I am reading the original verses, the beautiful verses which have come out from the mouth of our ishta guru, Srila Saccidananda Bhaktivinoda Thakura Seventh Goswami. So he posed the question, and actually nobody except for him can answer the question, because this question is so confidential, so deep, these are the verses that actually opened my eyes from ignorance, I came into light.

When I found Navadvipa dhama Mahatyma in Navadvipa dhama and so I considered Bhaktivinoda Thakura my most prominent siksa guru in my life. Without his mercy without his writings I would be in the darkest depths of ignorance. From the beginning of my devotion many many years ago whenever I used to see a photograph of Bhaktivinoda Thakura in the Bhagavad Gita I used to feel jubilation in my heart, some divine jubilation and happiness, but I was to realize afterwards, later that actually the reason for that was because he gave the answer to this most confidential question in Kali-yuga. He reveals this question itself is the greatest benediction for Kali-yuga. People do not understand now, but as the golden age progresses maybe after two or three hundred years, Bhaktivinoda Thakura will become known all over the world, as more and more people try to understand his mercy.

I have a desire that along with Nityananda – Gauranga to make a nice place for worship of Bhaktivinoda, his teachings are the center, because his teachings contain the deepest secret of all secrets, his books are the books. There are many many paramparas coming down from Gauranga, Caitanya parampara, Gadadhara paribare, Nityananda paribare, and Babaji’s, and we respect all their practices, but why are we proud of our line? Because of Bhaktivinoda; If Bhaktivinoda would not be there, the richness of our line would not have been there. The Jaiva dharma, the Bhagavatarka-marici-mala, the Vaisnava Siddhanta mala, the Harinama cintamani, the Navadvipa Dhama Mahatyma, the Navadvipa Bhava Taranga, The Saranagati, The Gitavali, The Gita-mala, The Kalyan Kalpa-Tura, The Krishna Samhita, the Amnaya Sutra, the Bhajana Rahasya, the Siksastaka, the Caitanya Bhagavata. The Mayapura dhama would not have been revealed, the Gauranga mantra would not have been revealed, what is the Gauranga gopala mantra? Nobody knew. In Caitanya Caritamrta it is mentioned, Gaura-Gopala mantra, but nobody knew. So it is our Thakura Bhaktivinoda who is our most merciful acarya, who is revealing this secret to us. (Break in lecture)

We were discussing from Sri Navadvipa dhama Mahatmya by the Seventh Goswami and my ishta guru Srila Saccidananda Bhaktivinoda Thakura. Krishna’s name and Krishna’s abode are widespread in popularity and many many people know about it through the scriptures and through many other means, but none of them have been able to achieve pure love for Krishna; so what is the reason, what is the cause?

One of the factors that is actually stopping the people from achieving pure love of Lord Gauranga Krishna… this cause and this reason and this obstacle and this solution is actually the most confidential secret of all secrets in Kali-yuga, and not only in Kali-yuga, it is the secret or all secrets in the creation for all time to come…past, present and future. In fact it is such a confidential secret that in Satya-yuga, Treta, and Dvapara, they do not think about, they don’t even know about it.

Fortunately we have taken birth in Kali-yuga, in the same Kali-yuga as Gauranga Mahaprabhu, that is why we have taken birth just 200 years, 100 years, 150 years, after Bhaktivinoda Thakura, the great acarya was on this planet, so we have got this secret available in this Kali-yuga, it very rarely attained by people in other yuga’s, and in the heavenly planets, what is that secret? Bhaktivinoda Thakura is explaining.

Text 5

ihate ache ta eka gudha-tattva sara

maya-mugdha jiva taha na kare vichara

“Ihate ache ta eka gudha-tattva sara” is the most confidential philosophical secret, essence of everything and the maya-mugdha jivas, the souls who are bewildered by the illusory energy who are trapped day and night in trying to enjoy their senses but they don’t know anything higher than that, how can they ever, they never deliberate on this secret, they never even try to find out this secret, what to speak of the solution, they do not even know that the secret exists, so “na kare vichara,” why does the bewildered soul never think about this secret?

Like I said even the devotees of Lord Krishna, who are the highest among all the devotees of Visnu and the demigods, even those…many of them are not aware of this secret, so it is only available to the followers of Thakura Bhaktivinoda who have staunch faith in him… very rare.

Text 6

bahu janma krishna bhaji prema nahi haya

aparadha-punja tara achaya nischaya

One may be worshipping Lord Krishna for millions and millions of past lives but if one does not attain love for Krishna, pure love for Krishna, then it is to be understood that “aparadha-punja,” mountains of offenses are there in our heart.

“Punja, punja” means a whole valley, a whole storehouse of offenses. Certainly those offenses are there in the heart for the worshipper of Krishna, Krishna bhakti is not so easy, but even after doing bhakti for millions of lives one may not achieve the goal of devotion which is pure love if there are stringent offenses, if the offenses are in our heart.

So one may hear these words and one may lose all hope, one may think it is hopeless. So what is the hope then if I chant Krishna’s name for millions of lives, “bahu janma,” even then I won’t get love, hopeless, better I don’t chant, better I don’t do bhakti.

Yes my dear sir it was hopeless before Gauranga came, it was hopeless as per this verse. Of course by chanting Krishna’s name there is no loss, we make step-by-step progress but still it is a very very prolonged process… the offenses have to be destroyed.

The point is when we do Krishna bhakti then we do more offenses and we become more of offenders and we become even more severe offenders of those who don’t do Krishna bhakti. So it is a very very vicious cycle, offense Is a very vicious cycle. Bhakti is sublime, Krishna bhakti is sublime, but because of our offensive mentality puts us in a very vicious cycle… because before we come to Krishna if we were doing offenses they are considered normal sins of this world, but after we come to Krishna bhakti the offenses we do they are considered heinous sins, they have no atonement. So it is surely a very very difficult situation. Text 7, Why, Bhaktivinoda Thakura says, “why do those don’t get love?”

Text 7

aparadha-shunya haye laya krishna-nama

tabe jiva krishna-prema labhe avirama

“Aparadha-shunya haye laya Krishna-nama.” Because only if, if and only if we chant the name of Krishna without any single offense, “aparadha-shunya,” shunya means totally zero. Aparadha-shunya is the qualification to get love by chanting Krishna nama. Aparadha-shunya… zero, unless the offenses become totally zero by chanting Krishna’s name then we “tabe jiva krishna-prema,” at that time only will our soul get avirama, avirama means continuous non stop Krishna-prema…pure love, without any obstacles or breakage… or falldowns.

Only when one becomes totally zero, which is a very very advanced stage, because in Madhurya Kadambini describes that offenses are only almost completely destroyed only in the asakti of the bhava stage, which is a very high stage for the new devotees. So it is like a cycle, we get love only when we become free of offenses, and only when we become free of offenses do we get love. So this a very strong cycle of Krishna prema, it is very difficult to achieve for the normal souls, spiritual aspirants, so what is the hope… when we have to struggle for so many millions of lives trying to struggle with our offenses? Yes we will have to if we don’t accept the next verse.

Text 8

shri chaitanya avatare bada vilakshana

aparadha-sattve jiva labhe prema-dhana

This verse should go in the history books, in the annals of history, because this verse should be known by all the devotees. This verse is the only verse that gives us all hope, gives us hope against hope, and that verse is composed by our great gurudeva Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura.

He writes that, “shri chaitanya avatare bada vilakshana.” This incarnation, this advent of Lord Gauranga, before the advent of Gauranga Krishna nama it was zero offenses, but this incarnation, this advent of Lord Gauranga is vilakshana, is unimaginably powerful, is supremely opulent, capable, this incarnation, “vilakshana,” this word vilakshana is very difficult to express in english. Vilakshana means gigantic, this incarnation of Gauranga is gigantically inconceivable, unfathomably powerful, infinitely potent, potent is the right word, “vilakshana,” infinitely potent. “Sri chaitanya avatare bada vilakshana aparadha-sattve jiva labhe prema-dhana.” The second line is the line which all devotees are seeking for but nobody knows that this lies there in the scriptures. So Bhaktivinoda Thakura in Sri Navadvipa dhama Mahatmya, he says that:

Text 9

bahu janma krishna bhaji prema nahi haya

aparadha-punja tara achaya nischaya

After worshipping Krishna and chanting his name for millions of lives, still we don’t get that love that means that there is a mountain of offenses in our heart.

Text 10

aparadha-shunya haye laya krishna-nama

tabe jiva krishna-prema labhe avirama

And unless one becomes devoid, totally zero of all offenses, then only will he get this love, Krishna prema, by chanting the Hare Krsna maha mantra.

So what is the hope with this cycle if we get love only if we become free of offenses, and only when we become free of offenses do we get love, so we are trapped. So what is the hope? The hope is described in the next verse by Bhaktivinoda Thakura.

Text 11

shri chaitanya avatare bada vilakshana

aparadha-sattve jiva labhe prema-dhana

That this incarnation, this form of Gauranga, his advent is so supremely opulent, potent and powerful that “aparadha-sattve jiva labhe prema-dhana.” This line is the only reassuring thing, only consolation for the soul in Kali-yuga, it is the only verse which gives hope for the most degraded offensive souls of Kali-yuga…and that line is “aparadha-sattve jiva labhe prema-dhana.”

This incarnation, Gauranga bhakti, Gauranga’s mercy is different from Krishna bhakti, though both are the same personalities but still Gauranga has come specifically for Kali-yuga so he does not…along with the offenses one will get love of God.

Even though the offenses are there in our heart we will get love of God when one worships Gauranga and chants his holy name and hears his pastimes and goes to his holy abodes…and hears about his divine associates. Anything to do with Gauranga gives one love even though we have offenses in our heart, but Krishna nama, Krishna dhama, Krishna lila will give us love only when we become zero of all offenses.

So this is the difference, “aparadha-sattve,” all devotees should remember this verse “aparadha-sattve jiva labhe prema-dhana.” Because along with the offenses, even though we have offenses in our heart, the Lord gives us pure love. Like in this pastime we have seen Jagai and Madhai were full of offenses but they got love. Gauranga did not say that you become offenseless then I will give you love, Krishna says you become offenseless and then I will give you love. Gauranga says don’t worry about your offenses I will give you love first…”aparadha-sattve jiva.” Even the offensive soul gets pure love for Lord Gauranga Krishna. It’s further described in the next verse of Bhaktivinoda Thakura.

Text 12

nitai chaitanya bali jei jiva dake

suvimala krishna-prema anveshaya take

How do the souls get love, even in the offensive stage? This is a very very important secret of all secrets, because we are all offensive souls in Kali-yuga and that is why we don’t get love, so it is very very important for us conditioned souls because Gauranga’s incarnation will give us love even with offenses. How will he give? He will give when we chant these two names, “nitai chaitanya bali jei jiva dake suvimala krishna-prema anveshaya take.” When we “dake”, dake means when we call out, when we feelingly call out these two names of Nityaaaaananda Gauuuuuuranga Nityaaaaananda Gauuuuuuranga; immediately we feel pure love.

“Dake,” when the soul who calls out these two names then the purest love of Krishna, Madhurya prema…Suvimala, “suvimala krishna-prema,” it is not ordinary prema. There is prema of Vaikuntha, there is prema of Dvaraka, Mathura, Vraja… there are different levels of prema, there are seven levels of prema: pranaya, sneha, mana, raga, anuraga, bhava, mahabhava. So there are seven different stages of prema and only the Gopies, the assistants of Radhika, they have up to mahabhava, all the seven stages of prema. So that prema, the highest prema, suvimala prema, that prema, that love starts searching after a soul who is chanting these two names of Nityaaaaaananda Gauuuuuuranga.

“Suvimala krishna-prema anveshaya take.” Anveshaya is a very very beautiful verse by Bhaktivinoda Thakura, that is why this is the secret of all secrets. Anveshaya means to find out, to search after, to actually find…discover. So even though a soul who is chanting Nityananda and Gauranga’s name may not have any love, they may be full of offenses, but Nityananda and Gauranga’s name they take it upon themselves to search after such a soul and give that soul love.

I will give you an example; there is a big mountain, huge mountain, and that mountain represents our offenses. It is very tall, gigantic, millions and millions of lives of sins we have committed, they accumulate, a mountain of offenses, and the soul is standing on one side and Krishna prema is there on the other side of the mountain. So when we do not take shelter of Nityananda and Gauranga’s names, their pastimes, their abodes, then only when we chant Krishna’s name, Krishna bhakti, then we are trying to climb the mountain of our offenses, trying to destroy it, gradually climb and go on the other side to achieve Krishna prema. If we have to confront that mountain of our offenses by chanting only Krishna nama it will become very difficult.

Bhaktivinoda says in Navadvipa dhama Mahatyma that it will take a long time, a very very long time for those who don’t chant Gauranga’s name. So we are trying to cross that mountain by chanting the Hare Krishna mantra only without taking ashraya, shelter of Nityananda Gauranga’s name. We are trying to go towards Krishna prema, but it is an uphill task, because the mountain is very very high, and even when we climb we are actually increasing the height of the mountain because by committing more offenses.

So what is a better way to get that prema? We are on one side and the prema is on the other side, what is the better way to get that prema? If that prema comes to us…if that prema comes to us then it is so easy, we don’t have to climb the mountain, we don’t have to wait for our offenses becoming zero, which is actually… actually is practical, it is the only thing possible for the Kali-yuga souls because it is very very difficult to destroy one’s offenses unless one chants minimum of 64 rounds of the Hare Krishna maha mantra a daily, that also with great concentration, not mechanically, then also it is difficult because Vaisnava aparadha is so prevalent. Our tongue always want to criticize others so it is very very difficult to destroy our offenses.

So the best way is for Krishna prema to come searching after us and that will come when we chant these 2 names; Nityaaaaaaananda Gauuuuuuuuranga. Bhaktivinoda Thakura is saying this it is not my statement, he says that, “these two names if somebody calls out with feeling, then that pure love, the highest, suvimala, vima means pure and suvimala means supremely pure, the highest love of Radha and Krishna. In Vrndavan that love will come searching after us.” Wherever we are, either we are in the ditch of offenses, or we are in the forest of our offenses, or we are in the garbage can, or we are in a deep deep dark cave. Better where we are that Krisha prema, our offenses will not be considered and Krishna prema will come and catch us, because Krishna prema is much more powerful than us. If we try to search for Krishna prema we may get it or we may not get it, it is doubtful, but if the pure love of Krishna is searching after us surely it will find us. Krishna prema will find us, how much fallen we are, how much sinful we are.

So that is the greatness, this is the secret of all secrets of Kali-yuga. These two names of Nityananda and Gauranga one has to just chant with feeling and the pure love actually comes to us, even though we may be full of offenses.

Then the next question can be raised…will offenses not create an obstacle in getting that love, hoping that love is coming to us, searching after us? Bhaktivinoda Thakura says when we chant Nityananda Gauranga’s name… but the offenses are still there so won’t they create a block? Even after the loves reaches us it won’t be able to enter our hearts because of the offenses, won’t it do that? Bhaktivinoda answers in the next verse:

Text 13

aparadha badha tara kichu nahi kare

niramala krishna-preme tara ankhi jhare

Beautiful. Bhaktivinoda says No; don’t worry Kali-yuga souls. Your offenses will not be able to create obstacles to stop that Krishna prema. Krishna prema will come and enter your heart even though your heart is filled with offenses, Krishna prema will make your heart into two compartments; in one compartment the offenses will get stuffed, whatever offenses are there, the offenses will get temporarily stuffed into that compartment, and in the other compartment pure love of Krishna will enter into the heart…and “niramal Krishna-preme,” pure Krishna’s love, your eyes will start…tears of pure love of ecstasy will start flowing from your eyes, even though there are offenses. Nothing can create an obstacle because your heart will become filled with Krishna prema.

You see this is the difference between the Radha-Krishna, Hare Krishna nama and Nityananda-Gauranga nama. That Hare Krishna nama, the pure Hare Krishna nama, will enter into our heart only when our heart is fully pure of no offenses, but Nityananda-Gauranga nama will force the Krishna prema to enter into our heart even though the offenses are present…because Nityananda and Gauranga don’t mind staying in a contaminated place, whereas Radha-Krishna have a very high, Radha-Krishna do not tolerate any offenses.

But Nityananda-Gauranga’s names, through their names they enter in the heart, offensive heart, they don’t mind. Like Jagai-Madhai, they went to the drunkards, they didn’t mind going to a contaminated place. Nityananda and Gauranga do not mind going anywhere. So even if the heart is contaminated fully, still Nityananda-Gauranga nama are not concerned if that soul cries out Nityaaananda Gauuuranga. Immediately the pure love of Krishna enters into the heart. “Niramala krishna-preme tara ankhi jhare,” and tears of real love, not fake love. There are so many different crying in this world, but this crying is real genuine pure niramala, pure Krishna’s love. That soul will start crying with bliss, and then; Ok then the next question somebody may ask, “What happens to the offenses but the offenses are still there in the heart, what happens to them? Will we have to live with offenses forever? No. Bhaktivinoda answers that in the next verse.

Text 14

svalpa kale aparadha apani palaya

hridaya shodhita haya prema badhe taya

Bhaktivinoda Thakura answers that after the Krishna prema enters into the heart by chanting the name of Nityananda and Gauranga, then the offenses which are temporarily stuffed in one side they start shaking and shivering, they cannot exist in the same place where Krishna prema is there, the offenses cannot exist. So In a very very short time the offenses start running away from the heart, where the devotee has got that love in the heart by chanting Nityananda Gauranga and in a very very short time the heart becomes fully pure.

“Hridaya shodhita haya prema badhe taya.” Actually that stage, which is the preliminary qualification for Radha and Krishna’s name and prema, that is a result of Nityananda Gauranga’s nama. Actually that is why Nityananda Gauranga nama they grant us the qualification to chant Hare Krishna nama… because that heart, the fully pure stage of the heart cannot be achieved without Nityananda Gauranga’s nama, and lila, and dhama, and partial vasistha cannot be achieved without these. Because without Nityananda and Gauranga nama if we try to make our heart fully pure of all offenses, it will take millions of lives.

Krishna das Kaviraja is also saying there is no guarantee, “bahu janme kari yadi shravana.” It is not just Bhaktivinoda Thakura, Krishna das Kaviraja also makes the same point, that Krishna bhajana may take millions of lives. The preliminary qualification of the heart is to become fully pure, whereas here we see that Nityananda Gauranga nama bring that love into our heart and the offenses flee away and the heart becomes as pure as the water in the sharat season, the pond, one can see the depths of the lake, you know crystal clear the heart becomes fully pure we can see the pastimes of the Lord. So this is Bhaktivinoda Thakura’s statement, so the next question raised by a person, “Ok, Bhaktivinoda Thakura you have described the secret of all secrets of Kali-yuga, but how do you practically implement it in Kali-yuga? How do you practice it? I want this love.” Anybody after reading this description will become greedy for love; even this love is coming so quickly, I want this love because this love is the greatest treasure in creation. It cannot be had by having billions of dollars so I want this love. So how can we have it? Bhaktivinoda Thakura gives the answer, this is the verse that actually is my mission, and it is the mission of Lord Nityananda, and it is the mission of all Gaura bhaktas… I request all the devotees to support this mission, and this mission is:

Text 15

kali-jivera aparadha asankhya durvara

gauranga-nama vina tara nahika uddhara

“Kali-jivera aparadha asankhya durvara, gauranga-nama vina nahika uddhara.” So Bhaktivinoda Thakura wants to tell the souls that what I have described is the secret of all secrets, it is not only a theory, you don’t just theoretically understand it but this is something you have to do practically to actually penetrate the secret of all secrets, to realize it personally. That is why “kali-jivera apardha,” the offenses of all Kali souls are unlimited and insurmountable.

It is like trying to break the wall with our head. If somebody tries to bang his head on the wall, what will get hurt, the head or the wall? Similarly the offenses in Kali-yuga are so difficult that if we simply try to destroy the offenses it is impossible…we will destroy ourself. Asankya, unlimited offense, unlimited means at every second we are creating offense, when we are walking we are killing so many souls, when we are breathing we are killing so many souls. In Kali-yuga we cannot speak the truth because if we speak the truth we will perish. So many offenses are there, so much sin, every second, the whole Kali-yuga atmosphere is atheist, nobody believes in God. So whatever activity we do, in fact it is described in the Puranas that when somebody does not have faith in the Lord, then whatever sins are committed by all souls in creation past, present, and future will fall on the head of that person who is not a devotee. So one can imagine how much sins we are having on our head if we do not have full faith in the Lord. We are partaking all the sins of all the souls in creation in the past, present, and future; so how much offensive we are in Kali-yuga, very very offensive.

We dress ourselves very nicely, we have a nice mobile phone, nice material opulence; this does not mean that we are not offensive. Even if we go one second without remembering the Lord is actually an offense to the Lord because the Lord is protecting us, giving us air to breathe every moment…and we are not able to express our gratefulness to him by chanting his name, because we are offensive. So so much offenses, unlimited offenses of the souls in Kali-yuga; when Narada showed his offenses to Brihari the hunter, his sins, he fainted on the ground.

If God would show us a sample, even a tiny drop of our sins and offenses which we have suffered for, we would totally commit suicide, we would faint. They are so insurmountable, the offenses in Kali-yuga, and unlimited and so difficult to overcome that Bhaktivinoda Thakura says that, “My dear souls please implement, please hear this one instruction. If you follow this one instruction, then there is no need for you to elaborately follow any other instruction, all instructions are servants of this main instruction, and that is: Gauranga-nama vina tara nahika uddhara.” Nobody, no souls in Kali-yuga will be delivered without Gauranga’s name because of insurmountable offenses. No soul, nahika, nahika means certainly, no way, no one will be delivered without Gauranga’s name, “Gauranga-nama vina tara nahika uddhara.”

Gauuuranga Gauuuranga Gauuuranga. It is so easy to chant his name, just four syllables, it isn’t difficult…and the last verse of this section, Bhaktivinoda Thakura makes a conclusion to the Secret of all Secrets by making a plea; by a fervent intense plea to the whole world. What is his plea?

Text 16

ataeva gaura vina kalite upaya

na dekhi kotha o ara shastra phukaraya

“Ataeva gaura vina kalite upaya, na dekhi kotha o ara shastra phukaraya.” “Phukaraya” means loudly proclaims, he’s shouting; “phukaraya”…definite sound. What is shouting? The scriptures, the scriptures are shouting loudly, what are they shouting?

“That my dear souls in Kali-yuga there is no other way except Gauraganga’s name in Kali-yuga.”

“Ataeva gaura vina kalite upaya,” “upaya” means means, means of deliverance, and “kalite” means Kali-yuga…and Gauranga’s name, Gauranga’s form, Gauranga’s qualities. There is no other way except Gauranga in Kali-yuga, so my dear souls please understand this secret, don’t simply try to understand theoretically, this is your chance, put it in practice. Please chant the name of Gauranga daily along with the Hare Krishna maha mantra.

Prabhupada says that the name of Caitanya Mahaprabhu is more essential than the chanting of the Hare Krishna maha mantra, considering the fallen position of the people of this age. That is exactly confirmed by Bhaktivinoda Thakura here. Prabhupada would never speak something which is not spoken by the acaryas.

So Bhaktivinoda Thakura is saying the same thing, that Gauranga’s name, there is no other means of deliverance for the souls in Kali-yuga. So Nityananda’s order is to always chant Gauranga’s name, and Gauranga’s order is for everyone to chant the Hare Krishna maha mantra, and the order of all the acaryas is to chant Nityananda nama. So let us follow all the three orders: chant the name of Nityananda, and chant this 4 syllable Gaura Gopala mantra. Gauranga’s name which is Gauranga nama as well as it is the Gaura Gopala mantra. Just like Hare Krishna maha mantra is Hare nama as well as it is maha mantra. Similarly Gauranga mantra is Gauranga nama. There are other mantras of Gauranga which are 6 syllable mantra… which start with “klim”, these mantras are not Gaura nama; they cannot be chanted by everyone, they have to be chanted only on the level of Brahminical qualification. But Gauranga mantra is Gaura nama as well as Gaura mantra, it can be chanted by everyone. Gauranga, 4 syllable, and Hare nama.

So this is the secret of Kali – yuga, let us express our full gratitude to Bhaktivinoda Thakura for revealing this secret for which we would never have understood on our own. “Maya mukta jiva jivera krpaya kali yuga purana, maya mukta jiva nice Radha Krishna vyana.” In the Caitanya Caritamrta states that the souls of Kali-yuga cannot understand this secret on their own, that is why Bhaktivinoda Thakura has composed this Navadvipa dhama Mahatyma, which is even higher than the Vedas, and the Puranas, the Itihasas and the Upanisads because it directly gives us the secret of all secrets which is very very easy to perform. Just 4 syllables to vibrate and it’s for everyone to get instantly pure love of God.

I beg you with a straw in my teeth; anyone who is hearing this video please, please, I fall down at your feet, do not minimize Gauranga nama, take it very seriously. Take this instruction of Bhaktivinoda Thakura very seriously in our life and always sing, “Bhaja Gauranga kaha Gauranga laha Gaurangera nama male.” Always chant the name of Gauranga, Narrotama das says, ”whether you are in the jungle or whether you are a sannyasa or a grhastha, it does not matter. “Grihe va vanete thake, haa gauranga bole dake.” Whether one stays in the jungle or in the home, don’t worry, but if that person chants Gauranga’s name with feeling Gauranga Gauranga Gauranga Gauranga, then I want his association, I will come to his home. If he is a grhastha I will become a sweeper in his home, I don’t care, I do not see whether he is a sannyasa or a grhastha. I will come to his home and I’ll become a servant in his home if he is constantly chanting Gauranga’s name, so let us keep this idea, this mission, this desire in your heart and start chanting the holy name of Gauranga and Nityananda along with the Hare Krishna maha mantra, and please… Bhaktivinoda Thakura and Nityananda Prabhu thank you very much. Haribol.

krsna is non-different from his name , form, pastimes, paraphernalia, etc etc

krsna is dancing on your tongue when you chant his holy name....

just like sugar is naturally sweet but to a person suffering from jaundiced (anarthas in the heart, offenses when chanting etc) the sugar tastes bitter but the sugar itself is the cure...so bittersweet ! isnt it....

purification will bring a taste for krsna back....

also, im just as jaundiced as the next person....but i believe what srila prabhupada has taught....at least i try to believe...

hare krsna

krsna is non-different from his name , form, pastimes, paraphernalia, etc etc

krsna is dancing on your tongue when you chant his holy name....

just like sugar is naturally sweet but to a person suffering from jaundiced (anarthas in the heart, offenses when chanting etc) the sugar tastes bitter but the sugar itself is the cure...so bittersweet ! isnt it....

purification will bring a taste for krsna back....

also, im just as jaundiced as the next person....but i believe what srila prabhupada has taught....at least i try to believe...

hare krsna

Srila Prabhupada is coming in a line of Rupanuga Gaudiya Vaisnavas. When he speaks of our jaundiced condition he is paraphasing Srila Rupa Goswami from Sri Upadesamrta, The Nectar of Instruction verse 7:

"The holy name, character, pastimes and activities of Krishna are all transcendentally sweet like sugar candy. Although the tongue of one afflicted by the jaundice of avidya [ignorance] cannot taste anything sweet, it is wonderful that simply by carefully chanting these sweet names every day, a natural relish awakens within his tongue, and his disease is gradually destroyed at the root." If your writing was being looked over by Srila Prabhupada he would be much more pleased if you quoted the scriptual sources, "like a transcendental lawyer quotes the law". Otherwise in this context you are making it seem that Srila Prabhupada and his teachings are independent of his guru varga. That kind of over-enthusiastic glorification will lead others into the land of misconception and therefore will not be much appreciated by Srila Prabhupada and our predecessor acaryas.

Read from here, on, and on:

http://vedabase.net/cc/madhya/2/57/en

: In this way various ecstatic emotions evolved, and the mind of
filled with anxiety. He could not escape even for a moment. In this way, because of fierce feelings of separation, His patience began to totter, and He began to recite various verses.

: "'O My Lord, O Supreme Personality of Godhead, O friend of the helpless! You are the only ocean of mercy! Because I have not met You, My inauspicious days and nights have become unbearable. I do not know how I shall pass the time.'

: "All these inauspicious days and nights are not passing, for I have not met You. It is difficult to know how to pass all this time. But You are the friend of the helpless and an ocean of mercy. Kindly give Me Your audience, for I am in a precarious position."

: In this way, the Lord's restlessness was awakened by ecstatic feelings, and His mind became agitated. No one could understand what course such ecstasy would take. Because Lord
could not meet the Supreme Personality of Godhead,
, His mind burned. He began to ask
about the means by which He could reach Him.

: "'O
, O flute-player, the sweetness of Your early age is wonderful within these three worlds. You know My unsteadiness, and I know Yours. No one else knows about this. I want to see Your beautiful attractive face somewhere in a solitary place, but how can this be accomplished?'

: "My dear
, only You and I know the strength of Your beautiful features and, because of them, My unsteadiness. Now, this is My position; I do not know what to do or where to go. Where can I find You? I am asking You to give directions."

: Because of the various kinds of ecstasy, contradictory states of mind occurred, and this resulted in a great fight between different types of ecstasy. Anxiety, impotence, humility, anger and impatience were all like soldiers fighting, and the madness of love of Godhead was the cause.

: The body of the Lord was just like a field of sugarcane into which the mad elephants of ecstasy entered. There was a fight amongst the elephants, and in the process the entire field of sugarcane was destroyed. Thus transcendental madness was awakened in the body of the Lord, and He experienced despondency in mind and body. In this ecstatic condition, He began to speak as follows.

: "'O My Lord! O dearest one! O only friend of the universe! O
, O restless one, O only ocean of mercy! O My Lord, O My enjoyer, O beloved to My eyes! Alas, when will You again be visible to Me?'"

: The symptoms of madness served as an impetus for remembering
. The mood of ecstasy awoke love, disdain, defamation by words, pride, honor and indirect prayer. Thus
was sometimes blasphemed and sometimes honored.

: [in the attitude of Rādhārāṇī,
addressed
:] "My dear Lord, You are engaged in Your pastimes, and You utilize all the women in the universe according to Your desire. You are so kind to Me. Please divert Your attention to Me, for by fortune You have appeared before Me.

: "My dear Lord, You attract all the women of the universe, and You make adjustments for all of them when they appear. You are Lord
, and You can enchant everyone, but on the whole, You are nothing but a debauchee. Who can honor You?

: "My dear
, Your mind is always restless. You cannot remain in one place, but You are not at fault for this. You are actually the ocean of mercy, the friend of My heart. Therefore I have no reason to be angry with You.

: "My dear Lord, You are the master and the life and soul of
. Kindly arrange for the deliverance of
. We have no leisure hours away from our many activities. Actually, You are My enjoyer. You have appeared just to give Me happiness, and this is one of Your expert activities.

: "Taking My words as defamation, Lord
has left Me. I know that He is gone, but kindly hear My prayers in praise: 'You are the satisfaction of My eyes. You are My wealth and My life. Alas, please give Me your audience once again.'"

: There were different transformations of the body of Lord
: being stunned, trembling, perspiring, fading away of color, weeping, and choking of the voice. In this way His whole body was pervaded by transcendental joy. As a result, sometimes
would laugh, sometimes cry, sometimes dance and sometimes sing. Sometimes He would get up and run here and there, and sometimes fall on the ground and lose consciousness.

: When
was thus unconscious, He happened to meet the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Consequently He got up and immediately made a tumultuous sound, very loudly declaring, "Now
, the great personality, is present." In this way, because of
's sweet qualities,
made different types of mistakes in His mind. Thus by reciting the following verse, He ascertained the presence of Lord

: In the attitude of Rādhārāṇī,
addressed the gopīs: "'My dear friends, where is that
, Cupid personified, who has the effulgence of a
flower, who is sweetness itself, the nectar of My eyes and mind, He who loosens the hair of the gopīs, who is the supreme source of transcendental bliss and My life and soul? Has He come before My eyes again?'"

:
then began to talk like this: "Is Cupid personified present with the effulgence and reflection of the
tree? Is He the same person, personified sweetness, who is the pleasure of My eyes and mind, who is My life and soul? Has
actually come before My eyes ?"

: As the spiritual master chastises the disciple and teaches him the art of devotional service, so all the ecstatic symptoms of Lord
— including despondency, moroseness, humility, restlessness, joy, endurance and anger — instructed His body and mind. In this way,
passed His time.

And on, and on .....</blockquote>

I wasnt even chanting when Krishna revealed himself to me.. I was a Buddhist when one day he appeared to me in my mind and at that moment I was struck with awe and immediatly converted from Buddhism to Hinduism. Then I was reading about my post about Krishnas position in the Godhead and I saw a shining light in my heart center and I had an amazing sense of peace. I dont know what to say.. I dont know why he hasnt reveled to others who chant the mantra.. Do you Love him?

If there is no Krsna how come all this time you've been so obsessed with Krsna, sounds like He has been overwhelmingly present in your consciousness.

So even tho the question was posed 4 months ago and by now Krsna Prabhu may have dissolved into blissful union with his desired Lord, whom he is just acting on behalf of.

That nectar extractor wishes to draw sweet juice from the hearts of His assembled devotees. Just when they think they are ready to give up and go away He sends another tantilalizing nibble, and another and another, and when the agony becomes so intense with hopelessness, who should appear in His Name? His devotees telling of his pastimes, to give some soothing balm, to cool the burning vipralambha of the tormented soul.

Srila Sidhara Maharaj was once asked, "Why is it that in the beginning we were given a small glimpse of Krsna and that ever since that time we are made to spend our whole life trying to retrieve that glint of divine grace?"

And he answered with." So you are objecting to such great fortune".

Where even the demigods desire such a fate. But for hundreds of thousands of years, time doesn't deliver such a Supreme benediction of transcendental desire to want that thing, that vision, that particular Lord. Rather they are content to bide thousands of years in the company of their Demigodly partners or planets of servitors who have chosen a life of service to a lesser potency of that central reservoir of anandam.

How valuable is just the desire for Him, what to speak of Him, it is the rarest of the rare just to get the seed of attraction, for that is He, extending Himself. That itself is non-different from Sri Govinda how could we ever contemplate leaving such a prospect as this, the inner treasure of divine aspiration as descibed here in the following purport given by Srila Bhakti Raksak Sridhar Maharaj of a song by Srila Bhaktivinod Thakur.

My heart is just like a desert, hot with the rays of the sun. This is my internal mental condition. The desire for mortal things cannot satisfy me because by nature they are death-producing. And not one or two, but thousands of such death-producing desires have taken shelter in my mind, so my subconscious region is always burning. This is my condition. But somehow by the grace of the sadhu or Guru, the Holy Name of Krsna with its infinite prospect has entered through the holes of my ears and reached the plane of my heart. And there, with some peculiar hope, with infinite auspicious possibilities, it touched my heart with a new kind of nectar. New hope is aroused by that sound. Then by force it comes from the heart towards the tongue, not that by the endeavour of my tongue I am producing that sound – no. What came from the heart of a saint through my ear entered my heart and that forcibly appeared upon my tongue and began to dance. That is the Holy Name proper. It descends from above. It cannot be produced by the material form of this tongue, its source is above. And through an agent of the Absolute it comes through the ear to the heart. From the heart it gathers some sympathy, then the Holy Name of Krsna forcibly appears upon the tongue an begins to dance. With great force it comes to the end of the tongue and that sweet sound begins its dancing.

The real effects of the Divine Name have been described here. If it is a real and living Name, the voice will be choked up, there will be shivering in the body and the legs will be unable to stand. Sometimes tears will flow in a current on the body and one’s hairs will stand on end. Sometimes changes of colour will be found in the body and we will be unable to find any trace of the mind or consciousness. We may fall in a swoon, the whole body and mind will appear as if it is being attacked, shivering and influenced in different ways. Apparently it may seem that so many troubles are created in the body and the mind, but the real heart is overflowing with a particular kind of strange, sweet juice. Sometimes the devotee thinks, 'I am in an ocean of nectar.' My whole existence is within an ocean of nectarine liquid. I am beside myself. I can’t understand where I am. Where am I? What is this? What is all about me? It has almost made me mad. Am I a madman?

Where is my past experience, my seriousness, my gravity, where are they? What am I? I have been converted wholesale by a foreign thing. I am a doll in the hands of a great force which is also so affectionate to me. I can’t ascertain how it is possible that by my faith I have entered this great unknown environment, inexperienced before. And at last I find that I am captivated. My entire being, within and without, has been captured by a particular sweet force. I can’t help being prey to such a sweet power. I can’t give any proper description of this. I came to take shelter under Him and accept Him as my guardian, now at His hand I am being dealt with in such a merciless and despotic way. Still, I feel that everything is very pleasing, beyond my experience. What is this? I can’t resist any more, I am fully captured. Let my fate go anywhere. I can’t come out. I am a captive in the hand of a sweet friend. My whole independence is gone. There is no way left to me but to surrender. I am unable to describe my real position. I find that He’s an autocrat. Whatever He likes to do, He will do. Since it is not possible for me to give any resistance, I must surrender. Let me also co-operate with whatever He is pleased to do, otherwise what can I do? I am helpless.

Sometimes I find that the sweetness of the Name is condensed like a blossoming flower and very wonderful streams of sweet current are flowing from it. The Holy Name contains so many sweet variegated forms of current within Him and He is wonderfully expressing Himself in different ways. Sometimes He emanates a peculiar type of colour and figure and disappears. So many charming aspects are shown as if to my eyes within, and He forcibly takes me to surrender at the foot of that altar, shows Himself in His full-fledged form In Vrndavan, in His braja-lila with Radharani and He takes me there. I find that I am in the midst of His peculiar very sweet and loving paraphernalia. And He says, “You see! I have so many wonderful things. This is your home. I am not merely imagination, but concrete reality. You will find here that the environment is very favourable and sweet. You are to live here.” I see there that He is dealing in different ways with His associates in different rasas. And I find that I have another body that has emerged from my previous one and that has a permanent place here in His service. Such a new life I find here. And then I find ultimately that all consideration of my past life and experience has vanished. And it is true – my real life is here. This is proper and that was a sham, that life has vanished.
Then I find that chanting the Holy Name gives me new encouragement, a new prospect and new hope. Whatever we want, whatever is our internal demand, it is supplied by the Name. If we take the Name, all our internal hankerings will be fulfilled. It is eternal, it is the purest of the pure and it is full of ecstasy. Now I find I have been completely converted. Now my innermost hankering is this – let whatever is against this sweet Name vanish eternally from the world. If anything is in opposition to this sweet life, let it vanish and if necessary, I will give my life to make it disappear from the world forever. Then others will be able to enjoy it at their free will. No hindrance should come to that fulfilment of life, it has no other second. So everyone may come here and if necessary I will sacrifice myself to finish any opposition, so that all can smoothly, peacefully and without any danger enjoy this Absolute, sweet and blissful life.

when are srila prabhupadas teachings ever independent of guru varga? also i wish i had even a farthing of enthusiasm--what to speak of over-enthusiasm--for srila prabhupada and krsna consciousness...anyone reading that post could have easily cross-referenced (ie, internet-searched) the content and would have easily discovered the source for the overall meaning of my post...

hare krsna

when are srila prabhupadas teachings ever independent of guru varga? also i wish i had even a farthing of enthusiasm--what to speak of over-enthusiasm--for srila prabhupada and krsna consciousness...anyone reading that post could have easily cross-referenced (ie, internet-searched) the content and would have easily discovered the source for the overall meaning of my post...

hare krsna

Obviously if we quoted a verse for everything we write we would be slowed down too much. But how would you feel if a fairly new disciple of say, Narayana Maharaja wrote, "Narayana Maharaja said that chanting Hare Krsna is very sweet but we experience it as bitter because of our jaundiced-like condition"? Wouldn't you like to tell that person that Srila Prabhupada told that also? So in a public forum where there are many different camps represented we need to clarify at least certain major sastric or scriptual points by mentioning their source. Actually the "Prabhupada said" or "Gurudeva said" syndrone can become quite neophyte and divisive. For instance sometimes ex-ISKCON followers will think, Oh our gurudeva has taught such and such and Prabhupada never explained that. And in fact Prabhupada usually gave fairly general classes, but not always. And we may eventually come across a purport in say Caitanya Caritamrta where Prabhupada tells the same point (such and such). So this is why we must not make it sound like, Srila Prabhupada or Srila "Gurudeva" is the source of a major point in the Krsna Conscious philosophy or siddhanta. And we can do that by quoting or alluding to the source.

any sacrifice or yog done with a result in mind is like a "daan" done with "charge of interest"...:smash:

if u belive in god...... then why do u need to see him.... he is u , he is us.... why do u need to see him..:idea:

seeing him should never be a cause for your "yog"...:pray:. if u do "yog" without any cause, just to impure your soul.. then it will automatically result in "krishna coming before you"..... think about trying... result is not in your hand...;)

if u belive in god...... then why do u need to see him.... he is u , he is us....

Prabhupada: Sai Baba, he also says, "I am Bhagavan." Therefore he's bogus. How you can say yourself that you are Bhagavan, God? What is your power? What you have shown? And this is cheap. Now, supposing Sai Baba is God. So people accept him God, why? Because he shows some jugglery. He creates little gold. Is it not? So if, by creating gold, he is God, then there is bigger God who has created gold mine. Why shall I go to this tiny god? I must go to the big God who has created gold mine. This is common sense. But foolish people, they have no common sense even. Therefore it is called mudha. Mudha nabhijanati mam ebhyah param avyayam. Tribhir gunamayair bhavair mohita, mudha nabhijanati. Everything is there in the Bhagavad-gita.

It depends on what you mean by Krishna revealing himself. I have had various people come into my life that I realize later were helping to guide me but at the time I didn't realize how significant they were. Sometimes I even wonder if it was Krishna in disguise so to speak. I don't know for sure but they did and said things that in essence were pure magic and it wasn't till after they were gone that I realized the significance of their presence. So in a sense I feel like Krishna has revealed himself to me although not in his four handed form or anything.