IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Clarissa

Dear Lord may your causeless mercy be upon me

Rate this topic

I live in miami and I would like to meet devotees of krishna. I am only a neophite.

My prayer is: after reading about your pastimes dear Lord in the 3 volumes of the Krsna books by His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, I am a humble neophite, I am realizing my miserable condition and I'm sad that up to now I didn't know anything about You or Your wonderful past times and now that I read this books and know about your pastimes, I am continually thirsty to hear more about You. I feel lonely because I do not know anyone who is a true devotee or even a neophite like me, so I'm asking You my dear Lord, may Your causeless mercy be upon me, may You guide me to a true devotee who can show me the way to the truth, may You open the right door that I need to enter, I would like to see Your light reflected in the eyes of a true devotee, one who may out of His causeless mercy take me as his student and help me become enlightened. Hare Krishna Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama Rama Rama, Hare Hare

Guest guest

I like also Krsnas pastimes, very much .And...

if you want lets try to be panpols(Write each other):ifnowiy@.it ,trying to be devote 15 years.

Das anudas

thank you for your reply I have been trying to be a student by reading on my own, now I'm going to purchase the Bhagavad gita as it is, since I already finished the 3 volumes on Krishna personality of Godhead. I would very much like to be able to write and comment with somebody since I do not know anyone yet. thank you. Clarissa