IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
pranay2

I Publicly Accept My Blunder And Ask For The Forgiveness Of Sri Raga Sir.

Rate this topic

All members of the forum.My name is Pranay Kumar. In the Thread named OFFERING I due to my Inflated ego Had insulted a senior member,of whom I later found out to be a Sanyasi of a very high order.His forum name is RAGA.

There was no fault of his.

You see I suffer from bouts of anger. It is not possible to post more details on the Forumn but I hope you all understand. All my relatives have deserted me due to this

My Sri Sri Gurudev despite of my incompetence due to shher Mercy gave refuge to me, but I have shamed him

Please dont think My Revered Sri Sri Gurudev to be like me. All his desciples are highly qualified SriVaishnavas.It is me who is like this.Even an excellent Seed if sown on a barren soil takes time to germinate.

Not only I insulted him but also offended his Sri Sri Gurudev.

Now my Sri Sri Gurudev has made it plain that unless I am forgiven by His revered self ( His Sri Sri Gurudev First) He wont Forgive me.

I humbly keeping aside my rotten ego and anger publicly catching Sri Raga Sirs feet ask for his Forgiveness.

Please Sirs I do publicly declare It was my Fault and my Fault only and none of his.

Lord forgives a an offend to him but never of his dear dervotees.

They are dear to him more than himself.

If I am not forgiven I will be ruined.It is not that I fear to go to hell but tremble even at the thought of my Sri Sri Gurudev leaving me. He is my only refuge. I have no where else to go.And he wont forgive me unless Raga Sir does.

I wont commit this blunder again,never to anyone at all whoever it may be.

I request you all to request Sri Raga Sir to please forgive me for the last time.

The Most unlucky person.

Pranay Kumar

Sirs One can escape the Kaala ,escape the trishul of Lord Shiva,Sudarshan of Lord Krishna,and the arrows of Lord Sri Rama.

But it is the offence towards a devotee no one can escape.

I am feeling it sience then. I have not been able to sleep,eat or work properly. I havent brushed even forgot to bathe until now and my breath has become fetid.

There is tremendous restlessness in my heart and I can feel the weight of Papa on me.My japa has taken the biggest hit.

friends whatever you do ,never ever dare to insult a devotee. before losing your temper just remember me.

I just hope I am forgiven for this unforgivable blunder I have commited.

Dear Pranay,

Please be at ease, no harm has been done. One who recognizes his shortcomings will always come to find forgiveness. It is a path we walk onwards, each at different points, and often burdened with a great deal of bad samskaras from the past. Progress comes with the sincere recognition of one's shortcomings, devotion is only thwarted by duplicity and pretense.

I am not a sannyasi in any formal sense (and every other sense is debatable as well), nor of a high order. It is good for you that events like this happen in discussions with the likes of me, saving you from the repercussions offending actual high-class devotees would bring about. A field of practice, if you will. As such, no offense taken, and a lesson learnt for future.

Thank you again for your effort to contact me, I have two messages of apology conveyed through every available medium. I trust this one reply will suffice. May Krishna cure our hearts.

Krishne matirastu,

Madhavananda Das

I dont have words to express my gratitute Revered Sir,All I can say is thank you. You just saved my life.A life without My Sri Sri Gurudev I cannot imagine,Thank you for everything Sir. Maybe Lord Sri Sri Krishna will be kind to me now and save me from my downfall.

The Last few Days have been hell for me. I have learnt my lesson.There is no bigger enemy than an inflated ego and anger.

I promise to all of you to behave myself in the future.

But if by the remotest of the remotest of the possibilities (which will never ever ever come) my posts hurt anyone i hope you all will forgive me keeping my low qualification in mind.

I bow to all of you devotees here and pray to accept me in the forum once more,I have learnt my lesson, and a very big lesson. I beg you all to accept me as a friend and try to forget the blunder I have commited.

I once again ask my forgiveness to Sri Raga sir and all of you I have offended.I am Sorry.Please forgive me.

I hope I will be once again accepted at the forum. The devotees of God always overlook others fault.

Thanking you all once again out there

Pranay Kumar