IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
riih.qarojamahoamaan

Lots of questions about Qr,sna

Rate this topic

Let the first question b this:

does Lord Kr,sna want this "kaliyuga"? Is he pleased with adharma? "kaliyuga" is adharma. Does he want adharma to prevail? If he likes adharma, we all must work against dharma. If he does not like adharma, then why did he leave us? When he left his feet off the earth, "kaliyuga" started. So, if he remained on earth, there would always be "krtayuga", anyway there would be no kaliyuga, no prevalence of adharma. If he was able to live for ever, then he ought not to leave the earth allowing kaliyuga to start. If he was not able to live for ever, then he was not the supreme God.

(Of course, the same applies to Jesus: after he rose from dead, he ought to remain on earth to continue fighting against evil and continue performing his miracles - the greatest miracle being his living thousands of years).

When He left Vrndavana for Mathura, while the gopis were tearing their hearts from sorrow, he said "I shall return". But he never returned to Vrndavana. You may say he is omnipresent as supersoul; that is another question. Anyway, in the form of Kr,sna with a visible body, He never returned to Vrndavana. This must b either cruelty, or telling lies, or mere poetry not to b taken literally.

Or, that the will of the Divine is beyond our comprehension (unless, of course, the Divine wishes us to comprehend, in which case, we will). Any attempts by our finite minds to encompass the Infinite will lead to frustration or worse.

When the will of Jiva-soul is not harmonized with the will of the Divine, then there is apparent free will. It is by our free will that things (materially-speaking, at least) are deteriorating. Spriritually-speaking (that is, beyond this plane of exploitation and rebirth), all is well, all has always been well, and all will always be well.

Lord Sri Krishna is not my servant (though He eagerly serves His pure devotees)--I aspire to be *His* servant. If I truly have any taste for Him, I will have the mood of the Gopis: Make me happy, make me sad, just never leave my heart or tongue.

It is by our free will that things (materially-speaking, at least) are deteriorating.

Very wise. This is what the Christians say: pistewe kai mee erewna =believe and do not inquire, do not research. Sure, the rulers of this world want such people: obeying, obeying, and never asking "why".

But Paatanjali says: pratyaxa+anumana+agama: pramanaani.

Every creature is motivated by profit, spiritual or material. Everything is done for living, and for better living. Nobody can believe without a reason. If i must blindly believe, why shall i believe YOU and not a muslim or a christian or a Shaakta who says:to a thousand names of Vishnu a single name of Siva is preferred. To a thousand names of Siva, one single name of Devi is preferred.

Very wise. This is what the Christians say: pistewe kai mee erewna =believe and do not inquire, do not research. Sure, the rulers of this world want such people: obeying, obeying, and never asking "why".

But Paatanjali says: pratyaxa+anumana+agama: pramanaani.

Every creature is motivated by profit, spiritual or material. Everything is done for living, and for better living. Nobody can believe without a reason. If i must blindly believe, why shall i believe YOU and not a muslim or a christian or a Shaakta who says:to a thousand names of Vishnu a single name of Siva is preferred. To a thousand names of Siva, one single name of Devi is preferred.

I never meant to state or imply that we should not be inquisitive or that we should not research. The question is: what shall we research, and where shall we inquire? Another question is: why do we wish to know some particular bit of "knowledge"?

If we wish to research the motivations of the Sweet Lord, where shall we look?

Your original question was "does Lord Kr,sna want this "kaliyuga"? Is he pleased with adharma?" Let me ask you, why do you want to know? It seems like another attempt to stump God (like the "Can God create a stone that He cannot lift?" question). What benefit would you get from a satisfying answer to this question? Is your intent to shake the faith of the faithful?

If you wish to have some insight into the will of the Divine, then read the words of the Divine in the holy scripture in association with sincere seekers, and, if possible under the guidance of a qualified teacher--Guru. Surely there is truth that is not found in Shastra, and, by the will of the Divine, it may be revealed to us in our hearts, but we must start by purifying ourselves by spiritual discipline -- sadhana.

That said, let me address the question itself. It's really a silly question when one thinks about it. Would you ask, "Why does Lord Krishna want this Spring-time season? Doesn't He know that Spring brings with it all sorts of adharma?" No, spring is part of the natural order--there is no why (though we can certainly explain it cosmologically), it simply *is*. So, the yugas are like seasons--they are part of a natural cycle. Is it really so hard to comprehend?

As for the quote from Patanjali--sure, this is true. But *where* is it true? Is it a universal truth, or a relative truth? It is certainly true here on this "Plane of Exploitation" in which you and I dwell. Guru tells us of another place--the "Plane of Dedication"--where there is *no* selfish interest. The will of each being on that plane is dedicated to serving the Center, not petty, partisan interests.

No one is asking you to believe anything (what to speak of believing blindly). Besides, can we really *choose* whether we believe or not in anything? Not really. Belief is another thing that just happens. By the mercy of Guru we can get some faith. Try to take the Holy Name with sincerity (I wish to take my own advice here).

One last question: why do you pose your question of belief as an either/or proposition? Why must the Christian, Muslim, and Shakta be wrong for the Vaishnava to be right? Isn't that limited thinking? If we think of "Loka" as "dimension" or "paradigm" rather than simply "world", then there is room for all varieties of truth.

From science, we hear of the theory of Relativity. Reality is dependent upon the perspective of the viewer. When travelling at speeds close to that of light, time and space change.

So, sure, for the Shakta, the name of Devi will be preferred. There is nothing wrong with that. To the Vaishnava, though, the name of Krishna is the sweetest. It's not a question of right and wrong, good and bad. It's a question of taste and mood.

Gaura Hari!!! Govinda! Gopala!

There r only 2 types of worship: worship of dharma and worship of adharma. Now, which is the worship of adharma? which is the deity that supports the performers of adharma? what does their deity receive as sacrifice? Every kind of conduct has a supporting deity, so adharma ,which is prevalent, must have a powerful supporting deity, or it could not stand in the world. I do not care about other divisions of faith. I care about dharma. If adharma makes the performer happy, i want to practice adharma. So if you know, please tell me which is the deity of adharma.

But if adharma makes the performer unlucky, then how is it that it is prevalent?

When you admit that a hen laid it, then you must admit it is an egg; otherwise you r only quibbling.

There r only 2 types of worship: worship of dharma and worship of adharma. Now, which is the worship of adharma? which is the deity that supports the performers of adharma? what does their deity receive as sacrifice? Every kind of conduct has a supporting deity, so adharma ,which is prevalent, must have a powerful supporting deity, or it could not stand in the world. I do not care about other divisions of faith. I care about dharma. If adharma makes the performer happy, i want to practice adharma. So if you know, please tell me which is the deity of adharma.

But if adharma makes the performer unlucky, then how is it that it is prevalent?

When you admit that a hen laid it, then you must admit it is an egg; otherwise you r only quibbling.

You are familiar with the verse from Bhagavad Gita that begins with "Sarva dharman parityajya"? (18:66)

In this verse, Lord Krishna is advising us to abandon all concepts of dharma and simply surrender unto Him. Sounds like a good plan to me. Try not to get too hung up on the dharma thing. It's important, no doubt, but not as important as saranagati (surrender).

As for which deity is prevalent in Kali Yuga amongst the masses, wouldn't that be "Kali"? It's right there in the name. So, if you want to eat meat and drink liquour, then offer it to Goddess Kali, yes? :) If that's the answer for which you are looking, do I win a prize?

Hare Krishna!!

I do not care about other divisions of faith. I care about dharma. If adharma makes the performer happy, i want to practice adharma. So if you know, please tell me which is the deity of adharma.

So, once you get over your dharma hang-ups (see my previous posting), consider this about the "Age of Quarrel" (Kali Yuga).

Yes, adharma may be prevalent (recall that I previously compared the yugas with the seasons, so just like we can say that snow is prevalent in the winter season in Montana, we observe that there is a lot of adharma in Kali Yuga), but also realize this.

Whereas, in previous ages, tens of thousands of years of perfect observance of dharma and tapasya were required to attain liberation, in this age of Kali, by the Mercy of the Lord, one can obtain liberation simply by sincerely chanting the Hare Krishna Mahamantra. So, there are two sides to the coin. While there is some disturbance in this age, there is also great mercy and accomodation.

Dayal Nitai!!!

I do not like meat and i do not eat it unless others offer it to me, and then if i can have a choice i choose other meats than cattle, because i always observe it brings bad luck. and even more i dislike alcoholic drinks. But i make a little alcoholic drinks myself and rarely i drink a small cup or less, once a month or so. You made me curious, you seem u have read a lot, can you please explain me what Kali is? Is it a female or male deity? born or unborn? if born, who are Kali's parents, and who is Kali's consort? Is it true that a deity is powerful through sacrifices received? If so, what is sacrificed to Kali, and who sacrifices it? Anyway, what makes Kali powerful? How powerful is Kali compared to other deities? I cannot yet give you the golden prize, because i m confused. I even doubt if Kr,sna is a vaai,snava deity, is kr,sna a vaai,snava or a shaakta deity? From what I see, worship of kr,sna works like shaakta worship: it gives quick results especially in matters of love affairs, quick success and even more quick failure, but not any explicit enlightment or power for sexual power restraint: on the contrary, I have observed very easy lose of semen and nocturnal emission at every occasion of kr,sna worship, as if worshipping other shaakta deities. This is why i cannot worship Kr,sna although i have shed rivers of tears reading his stories. He may give success, but not enlightment or power or strength. this is especially true about the Hare Kr,sna mahaamantra: it has proven to be useless and harmful to me. Everything, even the most holy name, is judged by the consequences, not by theory.

Jesus said: blessed are those who r hungry and thirsty for justice, and Mahaatma Gandhi "there is no religion superior to truth or justice". But u r too much attached to a religion. You put religion higher than justice. M. Gandhi was right in saying: "it is easy to talk about God when you have filled your stomach. But for a hungry person God can have no other form than bread and butter".

Today i heard someone using bad language against Virgin Mary, and shortly after that i bumped my head accidentally. This is the opposite of justice! Someone offends the divine, and someone else pays for that! Then i said to Virgin Mary: they r right in offending you, if you punish the innocent instead of the offender!

"sarwa-dharma parityaja" does not impress me very much, for when Kr,sna was on earth, he ordered Arjuna to fight, and kill countless people, for dharma. Action speaks louder than words. If Kr,sna was now on earth, he would order the righteous people to fight against who? Is there in the country of all wisdom a method of divination that would explicitely reveal the instructions of the Supreme deity to each individual?

Sorry if i offer nothing but doubt and confusion, confusion is better than prejudice you know.

Now i remember, Jesus said: if 2 or 3 people pray for something on which they agree, their wish will come true. Wish with me that all people know the consequences of their activities and also that all people know those who cause misfortune to the world!

You made me curious, you seem u have read a lot, can you please explain me what Kali is? Is it a female or male deity? born or unborn? if born, who are Kali's parents, and who is Kali's consort? Is it true that a deity is powerful through sacrifices received? If so, what is sacrificed to Kali, and who sacrifices it? Anyway, what makes Kali powerful? How powerful is Kali compared to other deities?

Honestly, dear friend, I cannot tell you much about Goddess Kali. I have not actually read much (just a bit in my younger years). What I say is occasionally my speculation (and I will try to inform you that it is my speculation) and, hopefully, most often is repetition of what I have heard from the Vaishnavas.

Since the Gaudiya Vaishnava emphasis is on the pastimes of Sri Sri Radha-Krishna and Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu, I have not heard much about Kali-Devi. I believe (someone correct me if I'm mistaken) She is an aspect of Parvati and Durga, and would make Her, therefore, the consort of Lord Siva. However, while Parvati is observed to be a perfect, prim and proper lady, Goddess Kali's activities can be considered a bit more "unsavory". Her followers are described at times as ghosts and ghouls who hang about the crematoriums and similar places. Of course, I wish to make no offense, so I'd better leave it at that.

As for Deities gaining power through our sacrifices, this is an alien concept to me. The Supreme Divinity is complete and whole--of itself and by itself. It needs nothing of anybody and nobody can add or subtract from it. The sacrifices we make to the Divine are for *our* benefit (though our mood of offering ought not to be a selfish, self-interested mood, but a sincere mood of service).

Also baffling is your question as to which deities are more powerful than others. The Supreme Lord has many forms, but all of those forms are aspects of the same Lord. So, to talk about which is more powerful than the other is rather pointless. They are engaged in Their Lila and will exhibit all manners of activities. In Their play they may even disappear from our sight after being shot by the arrow of a common hunter (as did Lord Krishna). Unless we have clear vision and the Divine chooses to reveal itself to us, we can have no understanding of the true nature of the Divine.

Now, while everything is part and parcel of the Lord, a distinction is made between the various aspects of God and the "Demi-gods" such as Indra, Surya, etc. While God is God and always will be, it is understood that "Indra" is really a post that can be held temporarily by very powerful, advanced jiva-souls.

For more details on that, kindly refer to Guru, sadhu and shastra. The Bhagavat Purana (Srimad Bhagavatam) is overflowing with details on Cosmology.

I even doubt if Kr,sna is a vaai,snava deity, is kr,sna a vaai,snava or a shaakta deity? From what I see, worship of kr,sna works like shaakta worship: it gives quick results especially in matters of love affairs, quick success and even more quick failure, but not any explicit enlightment or power for sexual power restraint: on the contrary, I have observed very easy lose of semen and nocturnal emission at every occasion of kr,sna worship, as if worshipping other shaakta deities. This is why i cannot worship Kr,sna although i have shed rivers of tears reading his stories. He may give success, but not enlightment or power or strength. this is especially true about the Hare Kr,sna mahaamantra: it has proven to be useless and harmful to me. Everything, even the most holy name, is judged by the consequences, not by theory.

Well, Krishna is the All-Attractive, so anybody that appreciates beauty will be captivated by His beauty. So many persons will worship Him in so many different ways. Does that make Him a Vaishnava deity or a Shaakta deity? Neither. He is His own person and belongs to nobody (but freely gives Himself to His sincere devotee).

No offense is intended, but, by now, it is pretty clear that you are a materialist. This is a perfectly reasonable position to take in this day and age. When you talk of "results" you are talking about material results--name, fame, money, sex, etc. Spritual results (sukriti) is not so easy to measure and quantify.

If material enjoyment is what you seek then yes, by all means: AVOID THE HARE KRISHNA MAHAMANTRA AND SRI KRISHNA AT ALL COSTS. When we achieve a sincere taste for Krishna Prem, we will lose all interest in material things. It is said that, in His Infinite Mercy, Sri Krishna will sometimes take away everything (material) from His devotee for the sake of purification (of course, for the devotee who has no attachment for worldly things, like Sudama Vipra, great fortune may be showered on them by the Lord). My Gurudev informs me that chanting Hare Krishna, while being an end and a service in and of itself, is also a prayer for service to the Lord. We are begging, "please engage me in your service" when we chant sincerely. There ought not to be any selfish motive whatsoever.

So if you want better sex, more money, etc., then pray to Lakshmi or Saraswati or some other aspect of the Divine who is more accomodating. Sri Krishna is an enchanting and devious thief who will steal away your heart.

Jesus said: blessed are those who r hungry and thirsty for justice, and Mahaatma Gandhi "there is no religion superior to truth or justice". But u r too much attached to a religion. You put religion higher than justice. M. Gandhi was right in saying: "it is easy to talk about God when you have filled your stomach. But for a hungry person God can have no other form than bread and butter".

[\quote]

Call me too attached to religion. That's fine. I'm trying to follow my religion while worshiping the ideal of spontaneous, loving devotion from afar. I hope one day to abandon all religion and surrender to the Lord.

You can aspire for justice. In my estimation, if there was real justice, we would (almost) all be burning in hell. I know *I*, personally, deserve to be beaten for all my many offenses and shortcomings. Yet, I live a relatively charmed life--why is this?

The Vaishnava tells us: Mercy is higher than justice!!!! Say that five times slowly: mercy is higher than justice!! Clamor for justice and you might just find your head in the guillotine. Clamor for mercy and the whole world can be saved. It is said that, when Chaitanya Mahaprabhu was present on this earth, that the entire planet was liberated (how is it that the planet is still populated, you may ask--well, there are plenty of souls waiting to take the place of the liberated souls). That is the ideal I wish to pursue!!

The quote from Gandhi-ji seems very practical, and is certainly applicable under most circumstances. However, to the fully-realized soul, food and such are relatively inconsequential. We even hear of great demons such as Hiranyakasipu fasting for 10,000 years while standing on one foot to gain some material potency.

Now this sounds like superstition plain and simple. From science we get the statement: correlation does not equal causation. Just because you can find a correlation between two events (such as one happening after the other), that, in itself, does not prove that one event caused the other.

We may all believe in karma, but can we say we fully understand the workings of karma? Karma is a very complicated thing which involves countless life-times and great periods of time. It is often said that, for the non-devotee, they are enjoying (or suffering) the fruits of lifetimes past. What you are doing now may not affect you until a subsequent birth.

However, it is said that, for a devotee of Krishna, the reaction may come very quickly so that purification may take place.

I don't understand these things and caution you from assuming that you understand them as well.

I think you're missing the point of what the Lord was telling Arjuna. Krishna says: the soul is eternal and undying; it cannot be slain; as for the body--it is so temporary--consider it to be dead already.

Krishna says do your duty (dharma), but do not be attached to the results of your actions. Rather, do them as an offering unto the Divine. The analogy of the tree is given. We can water the leaf of the tree, but the leaf will not benefit. If we water the roots of the tree, the entire tree is nourished.

In fact, we *do* have a sense of what Krishna would advise today. He came 500 years ago and distributed Infinite Mercy in the form of Sri Krishna Sankirttan--the congregational chanting of the Holy Name. He did not advise killing anybody. Rather, he saved the most wretched Jagai and Madhai from the wrath of Lord Nityananda.

There is no need for apology. You ask very good questions. To seek is very good. Just be sure to accept truth when you find it--after all, ignorance is to ignore what might otherwise be obvious.

I don't recall Jesus saying anything like you are purporting him to have said--I think you're projecting your superstitions again. What He said was that, where two or more are gathered in His name, He is there. Nothing about wish fulfillment, just sincere devotion.

But, my param-Gurudev *did* say: OM is a great big YES!!!! That thing for which you are searching in your heart of hearts *does* exist and it is attainable.

Govinda!!!!! Gopala!!!

If you could here Kr,sna’s voice: “u got a wrong name for yourself. A true Vaai,snava must not have an L in his name, and even worse if it is in the 3rd syllable; because L is the sound of lying and cheating. U should not like mohana, because mohana is to hide the truth, or myself. You say I m the truth, but u use me as a narcotic. Especially, u want to b slave, when I have created you free! I do not force any creature to slavery; this is shown by the cows, they give me milk, which is properly for their children, not because they r slaves, but only because they love me; people and demigods rule by forcing their subjects, I rule only through love, so I rule the whole world without having any creature as “dasa”, slave. My laws and orders are to protect, enhance and upgrade all creatures’ life; don’t u think u shall escape my laws and orders by calling yourself a slave and therefore irresponsible for your actions”. This is what Kr,sna tells you, but you do not listen.

I did not find the word Gaudiya in the dictionary. What is the gaudiya sect, and if it is not trouble, can you explain me what Vaai,snava sects you know, and what is the specific character of each?

If you could here Kr,sna’s voice: “u got a wrong name for yourself. A true Vaai,snava must not have an L in his name, and even worse if it is in the 3rd syllable; because L is the sound of lying and cheating. U should not like mohana, because mohana is to hide the truth, or myself. You say I m the truth, but u use me as a narcotic. Especially, u want to b slave, when I have created you free! I do not force any creature to slavery; this is shown by the cows, they give me milk, which is properly for their children, not because they r slaves, but only because they love me; people and demigods rule by forcing their subjects, I rule only through love, so I rule the whole world without having any creature as “dasa”, slave. My laws and orders are to protect, enhance and upgrade all creatures’ life; don’t u think u shall escape my laws and orders by calling yourself a slave and therefore irresponsible for your actions”. This is what Kr,sna tells you, but you do not listen.

I did not find the word Gaudiya in the dictionary. What is the gaudiya sect, and if it is not trouble, can you explain me what Vaai,snava sects you know, and what is the specific character of each?

Where are you getting those ideas about names, my friend? Is there an authoratative source, or are you making it up in your superstition? Do tell.

The name was given to me by my Gurudev who is well versed in Vedic Astrology and other fine arts. As explained to me by a Godbrother, "Murali" is Sri Krishna's bamboo flute and "Mohana" is defined as "enchantment" and not deception. So, I certainly hope to be enchanted by the music coming from the flute of the Lord, and am certainly grateful to my Gurudev for giving me this name on which to meditate.

The rest of what you put into the mouth of Sri Krishna is more or less true, though you say it in your typically-infuriating, annoying (surely this is your intent, is it not?) manner.

Gurudev tells that there are five primary moods or rasas in which we can interract with the Lord. They are shanta, dasya, sakhya, vatsalya, and madhurya. Shanta is neutrality--one is neither attracted to nor repulsed by the Lord. Dasya is a relationship of servitude and surrender. Sakhya is friendship (like the cowherd boys in Vrindavan). Vatsalya is parental affection (like that exhibited by Nanda and Yasoda). Madhurya is paramour love.

So, yes, it is said that Krishna most enjoys the madhurya rasa. However, how are we to attain this? I won't try to answer this other than to say that it is not cheaply purchased. Rather, if you are truly interested, inquire from Guru/Sadhu/Shastra.

If I were to classify myself, I would say I am still at the stage of shanta, aspiring for dasya. No doubt, I give the Lord very little satisfaction. By the mercy of Guru and Gauranga, I may make some advancement (if I can avoid making offenses).

Just as one would not walk up to a woman on the street and expect to immediately engage in intimacy, why should we assume that we can jump into intimacy with the Divine? We are covered with so much samskara (material conditioning). Our minds are so polluted (sorry to include you in this, I could be wrong, but I suspect your mind is as polluted as mine). Much purification by sincerely taking the Holy Names and engaging in sadhana bhakti is necessary.

I certainly don't wish to avoid responsibility for my actions as you imply. I have no illusions about using the title "dasa" absolving me of responsibility. However, Sri Krishna himself says that, when all we do is done in a mood of devotion to Him, no reaction/Karma is accrued.

Of course, at the moment, I am still endeavoring like an ass for my own apparent benefit. My aspiration is to increase my taste for, capacity for, and engagement in devotional service.

If you can't find the word "gaudiya" in the dictionary, I suspect you are looking in a Sanskrit dictionary. "Gaudiya" is Bangla/Bengali, I believe as is much of the literature about Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu, who appeared in Navadvip, West Bengal. I believe "Gaudiya" comes from "Gaura" which means "golden". "Gaudiya Vaishnavas" are those followers of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu.

I'm afraid I can't tell you much about other Vaishnava sects. No doubt there are many online and printed resources in which you could research.

Now, my friend, I will leave you to play with your toys (that is, I will no longer reply to your irritations). Do come back and chat when you grow up a bit :)

Nitai Gaura Hari Bol!!!!

Is there an authoratative source, or are you making it up in your superstition? Do tell.

OOOM! GOWINDA! DAAMODARA! MAADhAWA!

You made me feel like Kr,sna when he is amused by making his devotees angry; isn't he?

I have seen handsome boys doing dangerous games at the sea cliffs, and i felt i saw Kr,sna; i saw graceful girls and i felt i saw Raadhaa. In fact, God is the loved element in everything that is loved; God is the loving element in everything that loves.

There is no authoritative source in this world unless your own experience. Now limited in the body, then free from a body, it is all experience. If there were an objective authority, all people would have one only religion and one only political party. Religions contradict each other, so they cannot all say the truth in everything.

Years of Kr,sna worship have given me a taste for jokes; let me tell a turkish joke: Nasreddin Hoca was snoring when travelling, the others travelling with him could not stand such a loud granular snoring; so they woke him up saying: stop snoring! Nasreddin answered: how do u know i m snoring? - how do we know? we hear u, we see u! - believe not what u hear, and only half of what you see! answered Nasreddin.

And another even better, u should remember that: Nasreddin Hoca did not want to lend his donkey; someone came to his door and asked to borrow Nasreddin's donkey; Sorry, said Nasreddin, my donkey is not here, i have already lent it to someone else. For his bad luck, the donkey brayed at that moment. -Why r u telling me lies?! your donkey is here, i heard it bray! -You don't believe me, a priest, a respectable old man with a white beard, and you believe a donkey?! without even seeing it?!

Kr,sna says "you think scriptures are my word? not exactly, people have written them and re-written them with countless motives, clean or not so clean motives. And there are also mistakes in transmission and printing. The worst of all is the endless commentaries which completely bury what is really or what is supposed to be my word. Only who thinks freely, thinks well". You are already too angry, so you might commit an offence against your progress. I have prepared an essay, but i shall not publish it here. it is no more fun to make people that angry, even if they r fanatics. So we talk again when we both evidently grow. No need to reply to this.

Best regards, (and thanks for the information, u helped me confirm my beliefs)

Your superstitious friend.

OM HAYACARA BhAYAHARA KARAHARAShARA,NA KhARATARA WARAShARA DAShABALADAMANA!

JAYA HATAPARABhARA BhAWAWARANAShANA ShAShADhARAShATASAMA RASABhARAWADANA OM!

Let the first question b this:

does Lord Kr,sna want this "kaliyuga"? Is he pleased with adharma? "kaliyuga" is adharma. Does he want adharma to prevail? If he likes adharma, we all must work against dharma. If he does not like adharma, then why did he leave us? When he left his feet off the earth, "kaliyuga" started. So, if he remained on earth, there would always be "krtayuga", anyway there would be no kaliyuga, no prevalence of adharma. If he was able to live for ever, then he ought not to leave the earth allowing kaliyuga to start. If he was not able to live for ever, then he was not the supreme God.

(Of course, the same applies to Jesus: after he rose from dead, he ought to remain on earth to continue fighting against evil and continue performing his miracles - the greatest miracle being his living thousands of years).

As noted in the other posting to you by the other devotee - one must see kali yuga as the last part of a repeating cycle of seasons - in time - like winter - kali yuga or the age of quarrel - is the winter of time. It is cold in winter and just because God created the cold - does that mean that we are to interact with the cold - without coat and shoes? That kind of embracing of the winter would be much like the embracing of adharma in kali yuga - not practical and not rational.

As noted in the other posting to you by the other devotee - one must see kali yuga as the last part of a repeating cycle of seasons - in time - like winter - kali yuga or the age of quarrel - is the winter of time. It is cold in winter and just because God created the cold - does that mean that we are to interact with the cold - without coat and shoes? That kind of embracing of the winter would be much like the embracing of adharma in kali yuga - not practical and not rational.

OOOM HAJAKARA VAJAHARA QARAHARAZARA,NA QhARATARA WARAZARA DAZABALADAMANA

CAJA HATAPARAVARA VAWAWARANAZANA ZAZADhARAZATASAMA RASAVARAWADANA OOOM

I sincerely thank you for such a succinct answer which is necessarily correct. All that is practical and rational is correct.

Dear bhakta, when you write so many posts at forums, how do you find time for your mahaamantra?

Now, to confirm what Jesus says in the New Testament, I paste all these translations: the link is: scripturetext.com/matthew/18-19.htm

Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father who is in heaven.

Again, I say to you, that if two of you are in agreement on earth about anything for which they will make a request, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

Again I say to you, that if two of you shall agree on the earth concerning any matter, whatsoever it may be that they shall ask, it shall come to them from my Father who is in the heavens.

Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

I also solemnly tell you that if two of you here on earth agree together concerning anything whatever that they shall ask, the boon will come to them from my Father who is in Heaven.

Again I say to you, That if two of you shall agree on earth, concerning any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them by my Father who is in heaven.

Again, assuredly I tell you, that if two of you will agree on earth concerning anything that they will ask, it will be done for them by my Father who is in heaven.

Again, I say to you, that, if two of you may agree on the earth concerning anything, whatever they may ask -- it shall be done to them from my Father who is in the heavens,

So, if you r still a friend, I beg that you ask together with me that all people know the consequences of their actions and that all people always know those who cause all misfortune in the world.

OOOM HAJAKARA VAJAHARA QARAHARAZARA,NA QhARATARA WARAZARA DAZABALADAMANA

CAJA HATAPARAVARA VAWAWARANAZANA ZAZADhARAZATASAMA RASAVARAWADANA OOOM

riih.qarojamahoamaan had prepared an answered for murali mohana dasa, but reserved it to avoid exasperating. Well, i paste it now, suspecting that Bhakta don Muntean and other bhaktaas understand i write these without hate.

I do like all Vaai,snavaas and i know Kr,sna as the personification of love, but that love is the kind that works as a narcotic and not as a power to restore truth and justice, it is NOT the kind necessary for our times; that is why God incarnates as Kalki and not as Kr,sna in this era.

Bhakta don Muntean, you r a logical person, although you seem too impetuous to understand that a horse-shoe maker hammers both on the shoe and the nail to fit a shoe on the hoof.

Thank you, Mohana canasita, now you deserve the prize, for you have confirmed all my theories about the power and nature of evil and righteousness. You are the salt of the earth, you r the light of the world. But if the salt becomes insipid or the light in yourself becomes darkness, what is the world going to be? The Vaai,snavaas are the light of the world, together with Christians, Muslims, and all those who r supposed to worship God. But they all “get stone”. Others get stone by using narcotic drugs, but the best Vaai,snavaas get stone by the supreme narcotic of happiness and fanaticism, happiness in their own sect, happiness in division.

What did Mahaatma Gandhi say about faith blinded?

Indeed there is one God only, Vi,snu, while Shiva and his consort are only temporarily powerful demigods, getting power because they are worshipped by the world and feeding on all impure matter. Now I see why Kali’s name is more than a milion times more powerful than Vi,snu’s name: because the Vaai,snavaas and worshippers of God all over the world are benumbed and intoxicated by “happiness” and division! You must reject happiness in such a world of lying and stealing; you must reject division among worshippers of God! You must reject the human leaders of devotees, for they are servants of Kali! Now I see why Kalki’s worst enimies are not the Shaaktaas or Shaaivaas, but the Buddhists! When Kalki is young, he even worships Shiva as master of all demons, and obtains a boon (his sword and horse) from Shiva! And then Kalki fights to annihilate the Buddhists! Why, wasn’t Buddha Kalki himself? Kr,sna is supposed to descend as Buddha and then as Kalki, but then Kalki fights to annihilate the Buddhists! What does “Buddhists” mean? Those who ask: “to b or not to b?”, and themselves answer “to be, in order not to be!”. In other words those who reject life, and reject God by rejecting his Law, rejecting the Vedaas in practice. Good student in a school class is the student who follows the class’s rules, he is a liar who pretends to respect the teacher while despising the class’s rules. Now you say I m a materialist. Of course, this does not mean I do not respect God, because the material universe is God’s body. When we call Ga,nesha “Mahaaqaaja”, what does this mean? he has a big body because he is an elephant? that is stupid! the real meaning of Mahaaqaaja (Mahaakaaya) is “the one who has a big body, because the whole universe is his body”. We, individual creatures, are tiny cells of his immense body. We r God’s miniatures. Now you shall say that there is nothing evil in God’s body; oh yes, there is something very bad in God’s body: a disastrous disease, a cancer; this is due to human overpopulation, which is unnatural. Negative things like darkness, night and snow are natural, so the dark influence of our yuga may be natural, but (nature allows no overpopulation) human overpopulation is not natural; it is a cancer, just as a limitless multiplication of cells is cancer in a body; if the cancerous mass is not removed, the whole body will die in horrible pain; God wants life, not death, that is why he created the universe. Kr,sna did great job to cut back the earth’s burden of overpopulation, but those who r supposed to worship Kr,sna teach otherwise. Worship Kr,sna, or Raama, or Christ or whatever form of God or demigod; this is already dissection, but it is a million times better than worshipping the PEOPLE who r supposed to represent God and interpret God’s word. Even if they were good people, they become devils when they get the luck to receive such superhuman honours. “I did not came to bring peace, I came to bring a knife, to divide people”, said Jesus. Did he mean to divide between worshippers of God? obviously not! he meant to divide the true devotees from the worshippers of Kali who r wolfs disguised as sheep. If you believe what I say, change your course; otherwise you may even curse a Vaai,snava, but then you shall have no excuse that you were not warned about your wrong attitude to religion and justice. Just as for a hungry person God is bread and butter, in the same way for the true Vaai,snava in this yuga God is nothing but justice, or rather compliance with HIS will, not the influencial PEOPLE’s will, because the most revered and respected a person is in these times, the more misleading he / she is really. Every kind of practice can b judged by experience, of course if that happened 2 or 3 times it may b a coincidence, but if for example you get bad luck EVERY time you eat meat, it means meat does wrong to you. Logic can also help explain how a practice does wrong: if you cause an animal to b brutally killed, the animal’s soul will have reason to take revenge, or God may b displeased, because it is God who gave a certain life span to the animal which you did not spare. Even divination may help, for example you may draw a + on one side of a round flat object, and a – on the other side, pray to the Holy Spirit, fling the object, showing + means “that, which you asked about is approved by God”, and – means “it is not good”. Divination may b practiced on certain times only, though, and never more than once a day. Because I misused it I got wrong side-effects, so for years now I have abandoned divination, but it may b useful or necessary for others, for guidance. Consequently, it can b judged that all Kr,sna mantras bring only partial benefit, and that is quite material: what I always see when I try Kr,sna’s names is that I get money, chances to have a good time quite materially, and girls swarm around me, still Kr,sna does not steal my heart, but only my semen; this is probably why Shaaktaas consider Kr,sna a form of Devi who came to the earth in order to allure women - not a form of Vi,snu. But while the name of Kr,sna gives such goodies, it also allows lots of other problems and weaknesses which necessarily make a person too much attached to trivial material business. So I understand that Kr,sna’s name is good for achieving the typical shaaktaas aims, but it is not good for achieving all those that Vaai,snavaas r supposed to aspire for, and above all it does not at all seem to be a remedy for the ignorance and wrongness of Kaliyuga, anyway not a power to change this yuga. If it had the power to bring an end to Kaliyuga and start a new era, that would already have happened with so many people chanting countless times Kr,sna’s name - it does not even cure their own fanaticism. It makes people feel happy within adharma, but it does not make anyone willing to unroot adharma. So it acts as a narcotic, a pain killer, not as a real medicin. If you suffer from cancer, you need to have the cancerous tumour removed early, it is not OK if you only kill the pain of cancer. From what I saw in Kalki-puraanam, it seems that Kalki will fight mainly against those who kill the pain, and less against those who cause the disease. The tumour, though dangerous, is small at start, but the painkillers are all over the body; it is not OK if you ONLY kill the pain of cancer, you need to have the cancerous tumour removed in due time.