IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
riih.qarojamahoamaan

why waste time

Rate this topic

When nobody answers, I know that the pure truth has been said; when that truth is not allowed to be published, I know it has power to heal the world. Now hear what the ancients said: (in Atharwa-weda):

1. Whenever yonder person in his thought, and with his speech, offers sacrifice accompanied by oblations and benedictions, may Nirriti (the goddess of destruction), allying herself with death, smite his offering before it takes effect!

2. May sorcerers, Nirriti, as well as Rakshas, mar his true work with error! May the gods, despatched by Indra, scatter (churn) his sacrificial butter; may that which yonder person

offers not succeed!

3. The two agile supreme rulers, like two eagles pouncing down, shall strike the sacrificial butter of the enemy, whosoever plans evil against us!

4. Back do I tie both thy two arms, thy mouth I shut. With the fury of god Agni, have I destroyed thy oblation.

5. I tie thy two arms, I shut thy mouth. With the fury of terrible Agni have I destroyed thy oblation.

What is understood from such a text is that there is no point to waste time in worship by thought, speech, or action. The only meaningful thing is to collaborate with those sorcerers who rule the whole world by cancelling all others’ worship.

do u think u r clever?or other ppls r stupid?

Did i say that someone is stupid? or did i ever say that i m clever? I only put a question and yet nobody has answered. What you said is not an answer. And i need an answer, because i m not so clever as to answer myself. No, i do not know what the point is to worship God, when other people nullify our worship.