IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
prajot_nair

Whats Happening !!!

Rate this topic

I dont whats happening to me .Nowadays I have got a strange feeling or rather i would say i can feel things happening well in advance.First i didnt notice I thought it was pure coincidence, But then yesterday I was returning from my office ,As I reached the station had a feeling something bad is going to happen and my mind said Bomblast!!! I swear when i reached home i switched on the TV there come the Mumbai Blasts.This

strange phenomeneon occured 06:10 and blasts occured at 06:25..I think this is happening to me may be other instances are minor but this one shook me .Everyday I chant Hare Krishna morn and Eve...:pray:.

Guest guest

I dont whats happening to me .Nowadays I have got a strange feeling or rather i would say i can feel things happening well in advance.First i didnt notice I thought it was pure coincidence, But then yesterday I was returning from my office ,As I reached the station had a feeling something bad is going to happen and my mind said Bomblast!!! I swear when i reached home i switched on the TV there come the Mumbai Blasts.This

strange phenomeneon occured 06:10 and blasts occured at 06:25..I think this is happening to me may be other instances are minor but this one shook me .Everyday I chant Hare Krishna morn and Eve...:pray:.

Go see a doctor,ur just having a nervous breakdown,maybe ur so stressed that u cant think positive and halucante urself to thoughts and think big about urself that u can see the future,if u see the future y didnt u see what exactly is gonna happen yday,and tell me whats gonna happen tomorrow and whats gonna happen to u in the future.

Everyone chants gods name doesnt mean u get powers,all those people who died in the tragedy also believed in gods,jesus,allah,rama, krsna etc what happened in the en

I dont want to convince anyone nor Iam stressed out .I unfolded Whatever came into my mind . I have seen your post criticising Sri prabhupada and that shows where are you placed...Better you consult a doctor and get the treatment done.this forum is not meant for the people like you!!!. identify yourself!!! with proper login ???...:deal:

Paramatma is situated in everyone's heart, and knows the wanderings of all living beings. If He allows us to have a hint of some impending event, that is one way for us to realize His presence. Non devotees and neophytes may become attracted to exploit this for their personal gain, but a more advanced devotee is not bewildered by it, and accepts it His mercy to convince us. To remind us of His greatness. This ability is coming from Him, not us.