IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

To my Arab brothers: The War with Israel Is Over — and they won.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

To my Arab brothers: The War with Israel Is Over — and they won. Now let's finally move forward

By Youssef M. Ibrahim

With Israel entering its fourth week of an incursion into the same Gaza Strip it voluntarily evacuated a few months ago, a sense of reality among Arabs is spreading through commentary by Arab pundits, letters to the editor, and political talk shows on Arabic-language TV networks. The new views are stunning both in their maturity and in their realism. The best way I can think of to convey them is in the form of a letter to the Palestinian Arabs from their Arab friends:

Dear Palestinian Arab brethren:

The war with Israel is over.

You have lost. Surrender and negotiate to secure a future for your children.

We, your Arab brothers, may say until we are blue in the face that we stand by you, but the wise among you and most of us know that we are moving on, away from the tired old idea of the Palestinian Arab cause and the "eternal struggle" with Israel.

Dear friends, you and your leaders have wasted three generations trying to fight for Palestine, but the truth is the Palestine you could have had in 1948 is much bigger than the one you could have had in 1967, which in turn is much bigger than what you may have to settle for now or in another 10 years. Struggle means less land and more misery and utter loneliness.

At the moment, brothers, you would be lucky to secure a semblance of a state in that Gaza Strip into which you have all crowded, and a small part of the West Bank of the Jordan. It isn't going to get better. Time is running out even for this much land, so here are some facts, figures, and sound advice, friends.

You hold keys, which you drag out for television interviews, to houses that do not exist or are inhabited by Israelis who have no intention of leaving Jaffa, Haifa, Tel Aviv, or West Jerusalem. You shoot old guns at modern Israeli tanks and American-made fighter jets, doing virtually no harm to Israel while bringing the wrath of its mighty army down upon you. You fire ridiculously inept Kassam rockets that cause little destruction and delude yourselves into thinking this is a war of liberation. Your government, your social institutions, your schools, and your economy are all in ruins.

Your young people are growing up illiterate, ill, and bent on rites of death and suicide, while you, in effect, are living on the kindness of foreigners, including America and the United Nations. Every day your officials must beg for your daily bread, dependent on relief trucks that carry food and medicine into the Gaza Strip and the West Bank, while your criminal Muslim fundamentalist Hamas government continues to fan the flames of a war it can neither fight nor hope to win.

In other words, brothers, you are down, out, and alone in a burnt-out landscape that is shrinking by the day.

What kind of struggle is this? Is it worth waging at all? More important, what kind of miserable future does it portend for your children, the fourth or fifth generation of the Arab world's have-nots?

We, your Arab brothers, have moved on.

Those of us who have oil money are busy accumulating wealth and building housing, luxury developments, state-of-the-art universities and schools, and new highways and byways. Those of us who share borders with Israel, such as Egypt and Jordan, have signed a peace treaty with it and are not going to war for you any time soon. Those of us who are far away, in places like North Africa and Iraq, frankly could not care less about what happens to you.

Only Syria continues to feed your fantasies that someday it will join you in liberating Palestine, even though a huge chunk of its territory, the entire Golan Heights, was taken by Israel in 1967 and annexed. The Syrians, my friends, will gladly fight down to the last Palestinian Arab.

Before you got stuck with this Hamas crowd, another cheating, conniving, leader of yours, Yasser Arafat, sold you a rotten bill of goods — more pain, greater corruption, and millions stolen by his relatives — while your children played in the sewers of Gaza.

The war is over. Why not let a new future begin?

Guest guest

North Korea & Israel are the countries far away from India geographically & politically. How much rela. do they share with you? Answer me.

Guest guest

North Korea & Israel are the countries far away from India geographically & politically. How much rela. do they share with you? Answer me.

:banghead:

I was banging because you placed north korea with Israel!

That is like placing Canada with Iran!

Get your juxtapositions in line with reality - okay!?

:eek4:

Guest guest

I was banging because you placed north korea with Israel!

That is like placing Canada with Iran!

Get your juxtapositions in line with reality - okay!?

:eek4:

North korea, Israel, Canada, Iran are all countries in this world. Sometime they are friends & St. they are opponents with each other. The relationship of India with US. is too even recently. Now I wait for what you will say.

North korea, Israel, Canada, Iran are all countries in this world. Sometime they are friends & St. they are opponents with each other. The relationship of India with US. is too even recently. Now I wait for what you will say.

Iran isn't far from India on the maps i've seen and I think that the radical political problems in Iran are also there in India - the Islamic revolution has designs on India - you do know that don't you?

As for North Korea - well if they launch a nuke - it'll effect India and most every other nation too.

So again - I wonder about your post where you seemingly lambaste India for having presently mostly good relations with the U.S. administration - of course - so do the Pakistanis - so - why is that bad?

Is it because the Islamists are angry about it?

Guest guest

So again - I wonder about your post where you seemingly lambaste India for having presently mostly good relations with the U.S. administration - of course - so do the Pakistanis - so - why is that bad?

Iran & N. korea is going on the way you have passed. I was banging because of your snobbery. You made a model for them.

Iran & N. korea is going on the way you have passed. I was banging because of your snobbery. You made a model for them.

Quote:

Iran & N. korea is going on the way you have passed.

Reply:

What do you mean?

Quote:

You made a model for them.

Reply:

Again - what do you mean?

Please don't be afraid to use more words in your postings - better for discussion.

I'm sorry if i was seeminly being a snob - trust me - i'm not a snob.

:)

Guest guest

Quote:

Iran & N. korea is going on the way you have passed.

Reply:

What do you mean?

Quote:

You made a model for them.

Reply:

Again - what do you mean?

I'm sorry if i was seeminly being a snob - trust me - i'm not a snob.

Way of nuke. Those try to get nuke are guilty, & those own nuke have wash their guilt with nuke. Odd while realistic logic, isn't it?

Way of nuke. Those try to get nuke are guilty, & those own nuke have wash their guilt with nuke. Odd while realistic logic, isn't it?

I agree there shouldn't have to be ANY nukes or ANY weapons of mass destruction of any nature in this world - now of course - there are those that have them and - there are those that want them.

So where does that leave the world now?

Those that want them certainly wouldn't sit on them for decades - no - they want them - to use them.

Now America and other nations which have them already - how did they get them? Under what circumstances? Of course it was the Cold War and the arms race with the U.S.S.R - we can see now in retrospect that neither side would have used them and - neither side did use them.

So could the same be said of nations - like north korea and Iran?

Why do they want a weapons system of this nature? To create another cold war? Not very likely!

They want these weapons - so that they can use them.

Of course in a globalized world - where there are movements of people from one nation to another - the future delivery system of their nukes won't be missiles at all - they must be hoping to fashion them to be small enough to carry on [or in] the person. Just see their current human-bombing program to see that!

Every where there are innocent masses not wanting to think that there are people in this world - so deranged - so as to want to create and use such evil weapons but - there are people like that.

So in the short term - nations - like Israel [and America] - having to have nukes - well that is for the best - during this time in history - because it is a means to deter attacks from the nations round about Israel [and others in the case of north america] - as some of these rogue nations have groups who are taking power [through failed democracy!] and - they wish to put an end to the State of Israel.

So of course they are trying - some of them - to develope these weapons - so that they can initiate a free for all nuclear hell - isn't that so?

Isn't it time for our world to put an end to the propensity of some to go tight-rope walking the razor's edge of perdition - in the age of quarrel - at everyone else's risk?

Of course there are nations - like north korea - where a state cult has them all brainwashed to live in hell - on the plea of future glory!

I know all the despots and demons are going to be vanquished one way or another - God isn't ignoring anything in this world - not a blade of grass moves without the sanction of the Supreme Personality of Godhead.

These are special times coming in our world - just see how God shall usurp everything!

Yer servant,

Are these kids writing death to lebanese children there? No. It's about hezbollah - of course - hamas and hezbollah [and groups in Iran and Syria] are training-up their children - in this way:

http://www.amitiesquebec-israel.org/texts/criminal.htm

childabuseop6.jpg

So how about that? Just see the look in that sad boy's face!!

Are these kids writing death to lebanese children there?

So how about that? Just see the look in that sad boy's face!!

the Israeli kids are being trained by the adults to hate, just like the Palestinian kids - no difference whatsoever.

and the boy is sad because his family was killed by the Israelis, he is hungry because Israeli air strikes disrupted the food supply, and in general has no future. he is also very angry and will certainly grow up hating you folks. you are not SOLVING the problem of terrorism - you are CREATING it.

dogs fighting other dogs

the Israeli kids are being trained by the adults to hate, just like the Palestinian kids - no difference whatsoever.

and the boy is sad because his family was killed by the Israelis, he is hungry because Israeli air strikes disrupted the food supply, and in general has no future. he is also very angry and will certainly grow up hating you folks. you are not SOLVING the problem of terrorism - you are CREATING it.

dogs fighting other dogs

Well the fact is that picture was taken sometime ago - long before this conflict!

I think he is sad - because he is being indoctrinated into a cult that has plans to launch a global islamist revolution - all he ever hears about the world - since birth - is that it is full of infidels who are satanic - he grows up in fear and hate of the non-islamist world - and all this at an age where all children have the natural propensity have fun and - to play with toys - yes - instead - he is forced into these terrorist cult training camps - I see so much in those troubled eyes - it's so sad really.

Did you visit that link and look at the other photos? Can you find any similar photos - from the Israeli side?

The same thing is NOT happening on the Israeli side...:rolleyes: